Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge People No Longer Crosses

Parsee couldn't move.

Is this death?

No it can't be. I still can feel: the hot stinging feeling of the amulet on my forehead. The sweet taste of vanilla. The texture of the ice cream cone in my hands.

There is that armored outsider. He can freely move... Why can't I?

I'm so jealous.

But I'm also... Helpless?

Please help me...

Chireiden

"Yay, Okuu!" Cirno cheered in happiness as she ran to hug Utsuho. "It's been so long!"
    "I know right!" Utsuho shouted too. It was weird to see a sun-slinging, crazed hellbird turn 180 degrees into a fun-loving raven-girl. "Yay, we should go up to the surface and play sometimes!"
    "Remember that you have to help John." Aya commented, then added in response to the confused look of Cirno and Utsuho: "You know, the green armored guy? The silly one?"
    "Oh!" Utsuho realized that she had to help the outsiders after she met Cirno. "Cirno, I have to help some people out. We'll play a little bit later, okay?"
    "Okay!" Cirno smiled.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Old hell, route to the Bridge People No Longer Crosses

Finishing her meditation, Renamon walked towards where the bridge princess was wondering how the lone guard was.

Reaching the bridge, the fox noticed john, but also an unmoving Parcee. "Are you ok bridge princess?" the fox asked
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Cross - Old Hell

John saw Parsee laying on the ground.

"Hey, Are you alright?"

John noticed that she wasn't moving, so he checked for a pulse.

(Okay, there's a pulse.)

John then noticed the piece of paper on her forehead. John reached down and pulled it off.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"I fell asleep, and woke up in the middle of the US." Marisa said. " I went after Mima after I saw her on the news, where she and I fought off a whole bunch of oversized lava lamp things called Akrids. We went down here for vacation. Iku's on the boat too, ze." Marisa explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The golden fox was here too.

Dammit, help me out here, huh?

What's that hand doing there?

"Gah!" Parsee jerked upwards as soon as John pulled the piece of paper up. She looked around to see an armored man and the golden fox. The amulet shriveled into ashes as soon as John pulled it out.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Mima...?" Nitori asked.
            "Mima is the old spirit haunting Hakurei Shrine. You must never have heard of her because Kappa are very inclusive." Hina laughed.

"Nitori, when we get back to the hotel, I'm going to need EVE to build me some nano circuits."

"But I thought the hotel was destroyed?" Hina asked in confusion, looked up, and saw the skyscraper still intact. "Huh."
            "Okay, I'll be right back, then." Nitori stood up, still ignoring ABEL's protest: ("Stop, Nitori! Your wound on your left thigh still hasn't healed completely yet!")
            "Let's go, ADAM!" Nitori grinned as ADAM revved up. "Straight back up the hotel!"

ADAM, a transportation-based drone, was one of the first DRONEai system that Nitori created. It looks like a normal skateboard, only faster: so fast it can climb walls at high speed.

"Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaw!" ADAM shouted as he carried Nitori upwards the hotel back to her room. "That's what I'm talking about!"
            "Lt. Trelawney?" Nitori looked around to find Lt. Trelawney shivering in the corner, his Hawaiian shirt and flower necklace looking even more ridiculous. "What are you doing?"
            "Hiding in the corner until this whole thing's over!" Lt. Trelawney answered in a fit of hysteria. "Are... are you alright?"
            "Yeah, the invasion is over. I don't know what it was all about, but we're safe." Nitori said as she rebooted EVE.
            "Gah!" EVE woke up. "How long was I bloody sleeping?"
            "As long as you finished hijacking through the entire hotel network." Nitori giggled. Silly EVE. "Come on, you have work to do."
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-05-2013, 06:20 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Cross

John looked at the now upright Parsee.

"What happened to you?", John asked.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

touching the remnants of the paper, Renamon said "That was a seal that stopped Parcee´s abilities to move, someone wanted to stop her so there would be no alarm"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John looked at Renamon and spoke.

"The question is, who, and what were their reasons for doing so."
                  sigpic

Comment

"Owwie, my head hurts..." Parsee groaned. The paralysis amulet was too potent to temporarily exterminate Parsee. Whoever used it wanted to get rid of Parsee for good.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Do you know who did this to you?", John asked Parsee as he helped her to her feet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Home Base, Nevada

I woke up. I checked the clock. 5 hours of sleep. This was actually a good night's rest compared to getting 2 hour while constantly on the run, assuming that I got any sleep on that day.

I looked around the house for a shower. I might as well get freshened up before I go out for desert training.

Desert, Australia; Snake
                        I still don't trust that guy. He may have helped us against a bunch of enemies, but I know a lot of people who works that way, for us and against us.

I saw something in the distance. It seemed airborne.

"Heads up. We have a chopper..."

Wait... It looked like a single unit. Must be a rescue team.

"False alarm. Just a rescue unit."

Wait... Now it looked like a dragonfly. What the hell? It looks like... A small metal gear!

"Nevermind that! It's a small metal gear! A dragonfly figure!"

Comment

Renamon started to use her digivice to heal the bridge guard "Hold on, let first take the paralizis effect out of your system, just relax"

Continuing with the treatment, she asked "Do you know who did this parcee?"

Spoiler:

Comment

The Bridges People No Longer Crosses

"I... I can't remember too clearly..." Parsee mumbled aimlessly, swirling energy particles from digivice enveloping Parsee like a shawl. "I saw a hooded person... Walk towards Ancient City."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"Ok, what matters is that you are ok and unhurt Parsee" Renamon said calming the guard

[B]"We need to warn the satori sisters, with their abilities it will be easy to find the hooded person. Can you walk by yourself? I can help you if you want to2[/B the fox said ready to lift up the bridge princess

Spoiler:

Comment

John turned towards the Dark Blowhole.

"Don't worry, I'll find them.", John said to Parsee and Renamon.

John bust forth at 60 mph, searching for the culprit. He kept looking for about 5 minutes until he saw a hooded person.

"Hey.", John shouted towards the hooded figure.
                                Last edited by S121; 06-05-2013, 11:30 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X