X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"I'll try." Hank said, sipping a cup of coffee.

Christoff started walking towards the door. "I must go deal with more sinners. They number in the hundreds."

"Kill one for me, will you?" Hank said.

"That can be arranged." Christoff then left in a flash of light.

"You know, I think one day i'm going to be blind because of that light." Sanford joked.

Old Hell

"I can manipulate the subconscious. I'm there, I just make your mind think that nothing is there." Koishi explained. "Watch."

Koishi looked at a pole in front of them, and before you knew it, it seemingly disappeared.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

The pole in front of Koishi and John disappeared.

"So, you basically hide an object into a person's subconscious, kind of like controlling or altering someone's mind, right? I suppose that the only reason that I can detect you is because of my radar. It assures me that something is there, so it comes back into my conscious mind. The only problem is that my radar only picks up entities, so if you hide an object, I will never see it."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Old Hell

"Yep!" Koishi said. "I can make someone think i'm not there, and I could make them have amnesia so they never remember me!" Koishi explained gleefully.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Old Hell

From a long away, a gust of wind, almost too fast to be seen, swooped around the city.
          "I'm back!" It was Aya, shouting and carrying an ice fairy.
          "Let me go, you tengu! Eye'm the strongest-" The ice fairy protested as Aya landed in front of John.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-04-2013, 11:46 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"I can make someone think I'm not there, and I could make them have amnesia so they never remember me!" Koishi explained gleefully.

"Hmm, so in other words, you're the sneakiest person in Gensokyo.", John remarked.

All of a sudden, a gust of wind came out of nowhere.

"I'm back!", Aya shouted.

"Let me go, you tengu! Eye'm the strongest-", a little blue fairy exclaimed.

"I think it's time to go.", John told Koishi as he started to walk over to Aya.
            Last edited by S121; 06-04-2013, 11:59 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante looks at the man inside the portal, then at the Twilight Thorns. "How do I know I can trust you?" Said Dante as he contemplates on staying and fighting the rest of Twilight Thorns.

Desert, Australia.

Vergil had wandered out of Newcastle, and into the middle of the freaking desert. "Now where the hell am I?" He said as he hears the sounds of vehicles in the distance. He turns his head to see a trail of dust, and a small squadron of vehicles moving in his direction. He also hears some man yelling nearby too. He looks at the group of people in the distance, then back at the trucks.

His human nature takes over as he dashes towards the vehicles at full force, and in plain sight.
              Last edited by Mega134; 06-05-2013, 12:14 AM.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Desert, Australia; Snake

I began taking out a PKM.

All of a sudden, someone came towards us at an incredible speeds. I took out a knife and got ready for whatever he planned on doing.

Comment

Desert, Australia

Vergil quickly stopped in front of the group, before taking off towards the squadron of vehicles. He quickly takes out the Yamato, the air distorting around it due to it's sheer Demonic Power. He quickly slices at the vehicle in the front before sheathing his Yamato.

As he does the Vehicle slowly splits in two down the middle. The vehicle then explodes in a fiery explosion, killing the drivers inside of it. Out of the fire Vergil's silhouette can be seen. The other vehicles stopping as soon as one in the front is destroyed. "Feel the power of the Yamato. Feel it end your lives you pathetic mortals!" Yelled Vergil as he looks at the squadron, waiting for their next move.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Palace of the Earth Spirits, Old hell

As everyone was dealing with their stuff, Renamon kept studting the resurrection ritual book, the further she studied it, the more it could be understandable.

Breathing calmly, the fox reached a state of total peace, making it easier to read the book. Nera suddenly said ("Im impressed that you can read this book, it has been only hours since you got it and it was barely understandable, now you are slowly breaking into its contents, how did you do it?")

Renamon still in the same state answered ("The magician Patchouli explained that you needed energy power to see the true form of the grimoires, then I thought about the digivice, it has still many abilities that I have yet to find, but while coming back the palace I checked it and managed to channel the energy stored into my mind so I can atleast mentally be stronger, thus making me understand the grimoire")

The jackal then finished ("I hope we can be together again") ("We will Nera, just wait a bit more")
                    Last edited by Kristia; 06-05-2013, 12:40 AM.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

He took out all the vehicles. He almost represents Null...

"Hey, you just took out all of those vehicles, so I'm assuming we are on the same side. Let's just talk this over, alright?"

I had enough trouble dealing with people like this. I don't want to get in a fight. Best thing to do is put him on our side.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

John eventually reached Aya and asked, "So this is Cirno, huh?"

John looked at the fairy and saw that she had very peculiar wings. They were six large sheets of ice.
                        sigpic

Comment

Palace of the Earth Spirits, Old hell

Some animals from the palace gathered close to the fox who was still reading the grimoire, Renamon smiled at how these creatures were so calm in the palace.

A tiger got close to her and smelled her scent, it looked at her and rested near the fox, the others followed falling asleep for their nap.

Renamon despite everything, took a long breath and rested with the animals, thinking about the wilderness
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Desert, Australia

Vergil walks towards the group. He looks at Snake with a evil glare. "I only attacked them because I have a vendetta against them. I am not on their side, nor on your side. Though if you are planning on attacking the Neo-Yakuza, then I might as well help you take them out." Said Vergil in a cold tone as he examines Snake. "My name is Vergil, son of the Legendary Demon Sparda, and this blade was passed down to me."

Comment

Ancient City/Palace of the Earth Spirits

"Yeah! I'm Cirno, and Eye'm the strongest!" Cirno yelled proudly, which caught attention of few Oni youkais. ("Strongest?") ("Must be Cirno the ice fairy.")

"The animals must really like you." Satori walked into the room where Renamon was meditating in. Several animals gathered around Renamon like a mother duck flocking and grooming her little ducklings. "I've never seen my animals act so... peaceful."

Wilderness, Australia

What I saw was... unbelievable. The man had the ferocity of Kha'zix, mixed in with the bloodthirstiness of Renekton, as well as cunning strategem like Heimerdinger's. This man was the ultimate hunter, who I've been looking for.
                              "Vergil..." I muttered his name. "You must be an excellent swordsman. Where do you hail from?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"Yeah! I'm Cirno, and Eye'm the strongest!", Cirno proudly shouted.

John looked at Aya. Despite the fact that he was wearing a helmet, it was very obvious that John was confused by Cirno's behavior.

"Is that normal?", John asked Aya.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X