X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante looks at Xehanort and brushes him off. Dante then looks at the his surroundings, civilians fleeing the scene and the sounds of people crying for help. Dante turns away and looks over his shoulder at Xehanort. "Sorry, but there are innocent people here. Characters, and humans alike. I'm not just going to leave people here to die, after all I don't want to be hit by the guilt hammer later." Said Dante in a joking manner. "I'll be alright old man. I fought demons that would make your jaw drop. Comparing these giant ugly monsters to them... these things are just a walk in the park for me!" Said Dante as he activates Devil Trigger.

Dante then flies off trying to lead the Twilight Thorns away. "Hey come get me you overgrown punching bags!" He yelled as he landed on the ground, going into a full sprint.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hawaii

Slowly, the hotel was descending from the sky, and was getting close to the ground, thanks to the Auditor. Mima destroyed legions of the Nobodies, due to lasers and danmaku. Salvador, appearing out of nowhere, decided to pull out two Vladof miniguns, littering the area with a hail of bullets while humming "In the Hall of the Mountain King" to himself.

Old Hell

Koishi sighed yet again, due to the quick departure of her new friends, and decided to go to the palace. As she went through, she stuck outside Satori's room, cloaked with her powers and listened.
      Last edited by Koishi; 06-05-2013, 07:51 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

It has been an hour since Dante led the Twilight Thorns away from the town, and into a large open field. Dante had continues to fight them on his own, though he isn't doing so well. Dante lands on the ground, panting due to continuing to fight. He had managed to take out 1 thanks to Devil Trigger, but he had reverted back to his normal form a while ago. Though Dante does not give up the fight against the many Twilight Thorns.

The now weak Dante attempts to slash at one of the creatures, but is just slapped into the air followed by another one smashing him into the ground and stomping on him. "Damn these things are tougher than I thought..." Said Dante as he sees one about to strike him down with a overhead smash.

Suddenly a girl with short brown hair, and a blue and white outfit comes out of nowhere. The girl opens her book and begins chanting a spell. She then closes her book and looks at the Twilight Thorn in front of her. "Tempest!" She yelled as a strong tornado forms around her. Instead of sucking things in, the twister pushes all of the Twilight Thorns away from them. She then looks at Dante and smiles. "Thank god that I made it. If I didn't you probably would have been crushed." Said the girl as she helps Dante up.

"My name is Charlotte Aulin. I saw you lead these things away from the resort, and I thought you would need a hand." She said as Dante smirks. "The names Dante and well, I was just trying to get these freaks away from the resort because of all the innocent lives." Replied Dante as he watches the Twilight Thorns get back up. "Better think fast! Looks like they are coming back for more!" He said as he draws Ebony and Ivory, while Charlotte begins charging up another spell.
        Last edited by Mega134; 06-05-2013, 10:44 AM.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hawaii

Flying above Dante and Charlotte was Marisa, who decided to come down and help.

"Need some help, ze?" Marisa asked as she flew above on her broomstick.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Open Field, Hawaii

Charlotte looks up at Marisa as Dante continues fending off the Nobodies with Ebony and Ivory. "It would be much appreciated if you did!" Said Charlotte as Dante seems to be getting a little too trigger happy.

Dante lets out a laugh as though this just turned into some kind of game. "The more the merrier miss!" Yelled Dante as he continues firing. Luckily most of the Nobodies have been taken out save for a few Twilight Thorns. Suddenly Dante is caught off guard and is slapped across the field, and into a tree. One of the branches impaling him right through a lung.

Comment

Hawaii

"Master Spark!" Marisa yelled as she held up her hakkero, blasting a Twilight Thorn to smithereens. She then proceeded to fire streams of danmaku at the remaining nobodies, killing some, stunning and injuring others.

Comment

Open Field, Hawaii

Suddenly a loud voice is heard coming from all directions.
                "Enough, we know their strengths and weaknesses. Back to the Realm of Nothingness all of you".
                The Nobodies then quickly disappear.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Open Field, Hawaii

Charlotte watches on as the Nobodies disappear. She then turns her attention to Dante who is still impaled on the tree branch. His body limp as blood drips down the branch and onto the ground. Charlotte walks slowly towards Dante thinking he is dead, but as she approaches him Dante's eyes shoot open as though he had just been woken up from some sort of dream. Dante then grits his teeth as he slides himself slowly off the branch. After Dante finally succeeds he falls to the ground. His large wound already at work regenerating quickly. Dante then turns to Charlotte and Marisa and chuckles a bit. "That thing caught me off guard. Don't worry little lady, I'm going to be alright." Said Dante as he pats Charlotte on the head.

Charlotte just sits their stunned at the sight. The man was just impaled on the tree branch and still managed to get up as though it was just a scrape on the knee. " What the!? How the!? How did you? I'll just shut up now..." Said Charlotte as she watches Dante walk off.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Isaac had been so engaged in trying to buy everyone enought time to enter the portal that he didn't see Dante leave.

All of a sudden, all of the Nobodies disappeared.

"Enough, we know their strengths and weaknesses. Back to the Realm of Nothingness all of you.", a loud booming voice echoed.

(What? This was all for the sake of information gathering!? It destroyed parts of the city!... This person has to be stopped.)

Isaac cracked his neck, first by tilting it to the left, then the right. He then ran up to Nitori.

"Are you all right? We've got to find Zero."
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"I'm not surprised. I see people like that a lot. Youkai are what we call them. Though he looks more like a demon, ze." Marisa said.\

(Last post for now)

Comment

Palace of the Earth Spirits

As Renamon was meditating, she sensed Koishi´s scent "You can come in if you want to, would you like to join me or what do you have in mind lady Koishi?" the fox said to the still invisible satori
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

"I'm fine." Nitori brushed off dust on her pants and noticed a slash on her left thigh. "I'll have SETH fix this. Let's go, we have to find Zero. Where could he be?"

"Are you sure the hotel is somewhere around here?" Hina asked the blind man who carried Zero's body in a piggyback ride style.
                          "Definitely sure. Take 600 steps from the beach, and the hotel is there..." The blind man answered as he sensed an absence of building. "Or should be here... the building seems to have vanished."
                          "Perhaps those gentlemen would know?" Hina pointed at Isaac and Dante. "How about we ask them where the hotel went?"
                          "Alright." The blind man agreed, and approached the strangers.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

At the sight of Isaac and Dante Zero's Cyber Elf starts acting up wildly, almost as though it is trying to call out to them. At the sight of Nitori however Zero's Cyber Elf goes absolutely ballistic.

Comment

Base 2, Australia; Volgin

"Dammit! What happened?!"

"The team was exterminated by some kind of chara-"

"I know what happened! My question is... why did you sent out a small squadron?"

"If we sent out the rest, we would have no defense should the team be defeated."

"And if you don't, they'll pick them off one by one until all squadrons are eliminated! Get out of my sight before you become my next punching bag!"

Two operatives carried the commander away.

"Great. Now then, who is going to take his place? ANYONE?!"

Comment

Base 2 - Australia

A small confident yet snide laugh can be heard as a character wearing a lab-coat, and under the lab-coat is purple armor. The person is none other than Gate. "I will be glad to oblige sir." Said Gate as he bows respectively. I will send my strongest creations to stop them. Even if my creations fail I still have a few back up plans." Said Gate as he looks at Volgin, waiting for a response.

Comment

Working...
                                X