X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"And exclude myself from this faction? You forget who I am! I am the yama, and I shall bring these aliens to justice! Wandering Sin!"

Comment

Battlefield

"I'll be with you in one moment." Aeneas motioned his apologies to HM and threw his spear at Jason, putting one of his machine gun out of commission. "Please, robot-rider. I insist."
      Somehow the last word made Jason feel taunted... As if he thinks Jason is worthless... As if he's making Jason feel like he doesn't belong...

"You see, Halo universe was attacked by the Devourer too... But I sacrificed myself to protect it from being Extracted. The Devourer must've liked me, so they gave me a General position." Stacker laughed, patting John on the back. "Anyway, looking good, Chief! How've you been?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I've been juggling too many things to have patience.

"Very well, but don't think I'll merrily stand by!"

I begun shooting more nucleoids.

Comment

Battlefield

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the yama herself." Yuuka taunted Shikieiki, her dress torn from the fight. She already sustained various injuries. "What took you so long?"

"I..." Rika giggled. "I don't even know what to say. Of anyone I could find in this place, I find you?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"I've been places that make your bloodshed look tame!"

Comment

Battlefield

Hank mowed down the enemy lines, blasting through the Nucleoids like a lawnmower to grass. Inside, he was smiling, he hadn't had this much fun in quite a while. Deimos also kept assaulting the enemy lines, blasting more grenades out, each firing with a KA-CHUNK sound. It was music to Deimo's ears, if they weren't ringing already. Sanford kept going back and forth from drinking, to blasting the Nucleoids. It was amazing he hadn't passed out.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battlefield

"But why are you in a place like this? you are siding with the devourers? The fox asked really worried as she got closer to the human, but got her arm pulled by the jackal

"Renamon, I understand you are worried, but right now we are at war" she warned her
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

John looked at Stacker and spoke.

"I've been doing what I usually do, killing aliens. I've also started to become more human. I've gotten better.", John said.

John then had a thought. A single, tiny yet important thought.

"Stacker? It's good to see you again. I've got a job to do, saving the world. That being said, I'm not going to fight you, but I will need you to keep your distance. Once this is all over, we can talk some more. Just meet me near my teammates. I'll let them know not to attack you.", John said as he looked at the enemies around him.

Jason looked at the General and laughed, despite the fact that he wanted to fight Aeneas badly, to wipe the smirk off of his face.

"Good luck damaging the machine gun you primitive prick. Like I said before, I'm already fighting, so get in line and wait like everybody else. I've got an important job to do. What are you doing? Strutting around the field. It's you who doesn't belong.", Jason said to the General as he blew up five tanks with his missile pods.

Jason looked at his shields and saw that the spear had taken the shields down to 85%.

(I've got to be careful with that guy. I can't let him bait me either. I need to kill as many enemies as possible.)

Jason also kept an eye on Aeneas, just in case he tried to blind-side him again.
                  Last edited by S121; 07-29-2013, 01:55 AM.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

"I would never side with those wretched fools!" Rika tsked her tongue in disgust. "It's just... I had to do something to save Digital World... See, I used my digivice to prevent Digital World from being Extracted."
                    Rika then pulled her broken blue-and-white D-Power, ripped in half, dangling by a few wires.

"Well, suit up." Yuuka glanced back to the battlefield, stripping her vest and using it to cover up her wound on the thighs. "You may want to be bossy, but right now, I am your commander."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"Hmph! My commanders are the ten kings, but I will hear out your strategies!"

I shot more danmaku.

Comment

Somewhere on the Battlefield

"Ya know, I hope I don't miss that midnight screening I got invited to." Sanford said, casually talking while taking down more Nucleoids.

"Same here." Deimos was also casually blowing up tanks.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battlefield

"One minute.. how did you got a digivice if you gave me yours? be honest and answer me!" Renamon asked showing her digivice facing the human
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"Sorry." Aeneas smiled a man's smile. "But I am a Spartan before American."
                            Aeneas leaped incredible heights, his sandalled foot propelling him above Jason's Mantis.
                            "I do more than you do when I strut, robot!" Aeneas taunted as he aimed to fall on top of the glass of Mantis.

"You see... I'm not the only one." Rika explained. The broken digivice turned from blue to red. "You know Takato... And Guilmon? They're here too... And us three... With this other men named Marcus P. Stacker and Submos LuGaf... Aimed to rebel the Devourer this Extraction."

"But John." Marcus laughed, drawing out a pistol and shooting a Grunt who tried to stab John from behind. "I don't work for them."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"You're boring me."

I fired my LAYZOR at the general.

"... Should I even apologize that time?"

Comment

Battlefield

Jason made the mantis jump back and as soon as the General landed, Jason unleashed a barrage of 20mm rounds and 35mm SGML/AM missiles, right into Aeneas.

John looked at Stacker and let out a sigh of relief.

"Well then Marcus, shall we go earn our hazard pay?", John asked as he formed darkness and light in his hands, ready to kill all of the enemy Nucleoids around them both.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X