X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just walked to Koishi, creating a new sword in my hands. I stood in front of her.

"What a sad story. Two advanced beings fighting hopelessly."

I put my finger on her forehead. "Your will is impenetrable. I cannot take your soul, nor can I wound you. However, neither can you. This battle... Is pointless. You are right, I know not what I'm really dealing with. But... Neither do you."

Comment

Reactor Lab

"Hm... that depends... how well can it carry a current, and how easy is it to form? All I need is just a little bit of metal just for this one piece. I have another way to repair the outer plating already." Said Chung as he turns back to his armor. All he needs is at least a few pounds of highly flexible, and conductive material for the main inner plating of the Disfrozen Core slot.

Comment

Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs

Once the guns were distributed to all of the Spartans, Six grabbed one of the remaining guns for himself and another one for Gerard.

"Here.", Six said to Gerard as he handed him a FAFNIR plasma rifle.

Reactor Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

"Well, we do have Graphene blocks. What shape are you trying to create?", the scientist asked.
        Last edited by S121; 09-25-2013, 03:09 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Reactor Lab

Chung turned to the scientist. "I'm trying to create a half sphere shape. Kind of like a bowl. About six-seven inches wide... oh wait nevermind I might have some Shape Memory Alloy in my Guardian Stone..." Said Chung as he remembered his Guardian Stone. However when he went to his armor to look for it he didn't see it anywhere. "Uh oh..."

Comment

Reactor Lab

"Uh oh? Uh oh what?", the scientist asked Chung in a confused tone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Reactor Lab

"My Guardian Stone is missing! I need that stone or I'll be unable to use my armor to it's fullest! I won't even be considered a Guardian if I don't have it!" Said Chung in a panicked tone as he paces back and forth.

The Guardian Stone is something he holds dear to him, and something that is really important. If he doesn't have it he can't activate his armor Freiturnier's Berserk Mode. "Oh where could it be..." He said to himself as he begins thinking of where ever it is. "Oh wait I might have dropped it when I took off my armor!" Said Chung as he took off running out of the Labs quite quickly. His destination... the Medical Ward.

Comment

I looked at the FAFNIR rifle.

"... Thank you. I well wield it carefully. Where do we meet to head off?"

Comment

Space

"The real question is not that." Koishi started, now fully glowing.

"It's if either of use really care." Koishi continued.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"We go over to Sector 2. From there, a man will open a portal and send us straight to Gensokyo. Once we're there, we kill anything that's not human looking. Let me remind you that the natives in Gensokyo are not human, but you'll know the natives when you see them. They're hard to confuse with the aliens.", Six said to Gerard.

Six then had an idea.

"Gerard, we are going into a dangerous battle. Do you want any armor?, Six asked Gerard.

Reactor Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

The scientist decided that it would be best to wait for Chung in the lab. The last thing that needed to happen was somebody stumbling onto the reactor and messing with it.
                    sigpic

Comment

If that's the question, then you still have the weakness of a mortal, fire that isn't a question. Is obvious what the answer is."

The flames that made made up my body shone brighter.

"Thank you, but there is no armor you can offer that I cannot use without augmentations or extensive training."

Comment

Space

"And do you think I care?" Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Actually, we do have the SPI and ODST armor. They can both be used by normal humans.", Six said to Gerard.

The Consumer

Soon, Isaac was finished with all of his modifications.

He may not have had the raw power of a a demon, but he did have one thing; his mind.

Isaac waited on the sidelines, ready for the right time to strike.
                          Last edited by S121; 09-25-2013, 04:35 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"How unfortunate. I didn't think you would."

I began glowing as bright as the sun.

"Oh yea, there are those. How could I forget."

I them stood next to six.

"You lead the way."

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac's visor quickly decreased the brightness and allowed Isaac to see again. As far as Isaac could tell, Zommari was simply showing off, using some sort of supernatural trash-talk.

(Just like that old saying goes, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.), Isaac thought to himself.

Isaac was quickly beginning to recover from his life being drained. His RIG's status bar had 10 of the 12 holographic icons lit up, indicating that Isaac had minimal damage.

Six began to quickly walk towards Sector 4.

(really small post...)
                              Last edited by S121; 09-25-2013, 08:51 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I got into sector, I tried to hold in the excitement... But the key word was try.

"S-s-so... Wh-when- err, where, Is the suit..."

Comment

Working...
                                X