X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPARTAN Augmentation Lab - Sector 4

Lily prepped her MA5C Assault Rifle and stood near the door, just in case any intruders entered,

All of a sudden, the door opened.

As soon as that happened, Lily aimed her rifle at the person.

"Whoa, whoa! Don't shoot!", one of the scientists said as the one with the gun in his face clenched his teeth in fear.

"Oh. Sorry, I just thought you guys were intruders. Did you hear the explosion?", Lily asked the team of scientists.

"Yes. There is a man in Sector 2, but the other Spartans have him surrounded. We came as fast as we could. We better get started as soon as possible.", the lead scientist said as he approached Raven.

"Can you tell me how your arm works? The sooner we figure out how it works, the sooner we can figure out a way to fix it.", the scientist said to Raven.
    Last edited by S121; 08-30-2013, 03:21 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

SPARTAN Augmentation Lab - Sector 4

Raven looked at the scientist and then his arm. "Well... I can't really explain how it works. Though I can tell you that it uses the arm of Ignis to grant me the power to use Nuclear Flames, the dark steel of Durahan Knight, for better heat resistance; and enchanted, and mass-altering golem fragments, for making the usually heavy dark steel easier to carry. I don't know much about it as I woke up with it. All I know is it's capable of producing flames as well as other things. The Nasod's made this arm and they are quite advanced. I haven't even discovered the true limits of my arm."

Comment

Sector 2

"I don't know if you've heard, but John here is causing problems everywhere. He's also very hard to kill. Therefor I tought this lab might know something. What do you say? will you cooperate with me?"

As he talked the nobodies walked in front of Xehanort and Six.

"They still have memories of what it was like when they had a life. They work for me now tough"
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 2

Six was confused as to what happened to the Spartans, but even more so by the fact that John was in the real world. How come they never heard of him until now?

"What have you done to them, and how do you know John? We've been broadcasting signals on every frequency, trying to find other Spartans.", Six asked as he got ready to shoot.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Sector 2

"John have been busy. I suppose you've heard about what happened at Base 3. As for what I have done to them, I have simply unlocked the darkness in their hearts allowing it to take bodily form. The bodies are now controlled solely by their will. They do no longer posses emotion. They remember what it was like and can mimic them, but they do not posses them anymore. John also gave me very valuable data while he was fighting. With it I managed to develop something on my own."

At the same time the John Replica enter trough a Corridor of Darkness.

"He's a complete replica, posseing everything that John had, except for the fact that he works for Organization XIII. Now will you give me the data?"
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

London-Lone hill

Chung was sitting on a lone hill just outside of London. He was enjoying the sun as it finished setting. This one place... this one hill... it made him feel at peace. Even just sitting here was relaxing.

"I could relax here all day..." He said to no one in particular. This place also reminded him of when he would just spend time with his friends and just not worry about the missing Elstone...

After Chung was brought to the real world he felt lost, and confused. He was in a new, strange place. A place he never had been to. He had been managing to make it on his own though.

Chung still felt alone without his friends, but he has been doing his best to try and find them. "I will find you guys... even if..." He said as suddenly he heard a large explosion coming from the city.

As Chung sat up he looked in the direction of the explosion. A large pillar of smoke was coming from what is known as the Prometheus Labs. "Something is bad is happening... I just know it... I have to go and investigate!" Said Chung as he stood up. As he did he picked up his cannon the Destroyer and cocked it. Afterwards he held the cannon over his shoulder and took off running in the direction of the city.

Comment

Sector 2

Six was angered and disgusted by what Xehanort had done. Xehanort had turned good people into mindless military hardware. Not only that, he actually tried to clone John, the Spartan many in the lab looked up to as a role model, a hero.

"You're wrong. He's not a complete replica. He may possess all of the skills and abilities of the Master Chief, but it's not him. Where's his moral code? Has honor and discipline been instilled? What is his creed? What is his purpose? As far as I can tell, you simply made a hollow shell of him. You come into this lab, kill our soldiers, and begin demanding information on the Master Chief. What makes you think that we would want to help you? What information are you even looking for? I'd highly recommend that you return those Spartans to their original condition and leave, or else I'm going to kill your cheap ass clone, then have my Spartans blast you to kingdom come.", Six said in a serious, disgusted tone.

If this clone was anything like the real Master Chief, then Six didn't have too much to worry about. Unlike most Spartans, Six was different. He was one of only two Spartans to ever reach Hyper-Lethal Vector status. The only other Spartan to ever reach that status was John. The only difference was that unlike John, Six earned that status despite his lesser physical abilities. What John had in raw power and luck, Six had in sheer skill and pure grit. Six had to be careful of this "Dark Spartan's" attacks, but the same could be said about Six. If the Dark Spartan wasn't careful, Six could easily kill it in a matter of seconds. The Dark Spartan may be many times faster than Six, but Six had many tricks up his sleeve that would help him keep up with the Dark Spartan. It was all a matter of who would play this battle out the smart way.
                Last edited by S121; 08-27-2013, 08:19 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Sector 2

"You do know that I am right here, right? I can hear every single word you say about me. How do you think it makes me feel to hear these things being said about me. To answer you question. Yes I am a true replica. There is one easy way to tell us apart tough. Unlike the real thing I fear nothing. He's afraid of the dark. How can you be afraid of something that can be such amusing? How would I be of any use if I were in fact a real replica? It's entierly possible, it's just not desirable. Now, will you do as he says and bring the documents or do we have to take them by force?"
                  Last edited by Katrix; 08-28-2013, 05:41 PM.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 2

Six saw that the clone was trying to justify its existence, so Six decided to mercilessly correct it.

"Well unfortunately for you, I don't fear anything either. Your logic is flawed. The original will always be the true, real thing. You are not a 'true replica', you never will be. Do you want to know why? The real Master Chief would never be a part of an organization that causes harm to innocents. You have more flaws than you think. You don't have his morals, you don't have his personality, and you don't have his heart, his undying devotion to protect those around him. If you did, then you would be a perfect replica, but that's not the case. Before you start calling fear a weakness, let me remind you that to feel fear is to be human. That means that unlike the Master Chief, you are not human. You are a corrupt copy of the real thing. As for your flawed take on reality, the original will always be the real thing. Are you honestly calling the entire planet fake? I bet the gun in my hand is real enough to blow you away. I have to ask, how does it feel to be a shadow? You are nothing but a shadow cast by the sun in the afternoon. Yes, you have the shape of the real thing, but you're still just a shadow. You're missing all of the finer, harder to spot details of the Master Chief. I recommend that you think real hard about what you really are, and what your role is. How I see it, this master of yours couldn't recruit the Master Chief, so he created you as an alternative. I honestly don't care about your feelings. I show no mercy to evil men. My simple answer? F*ck off. We're not giving you the documents. Now go back and hide in the shadows.", Six said in an emotionless, yet slightly sadistic tone, almost as if he enjoyed the entire conversation.

Six was ready for the possibility of him angering the clone to the point of it attacking him. in fact, Six was counting on it. He knew that the other Spartans wouldn't stand a chance against a Spartan-II, much less a clone of John. Six was the only Spartan-III capable of holding his own against Spartan-IIs. Six was taunting the clone, trying to anger it enough to the point that it would attack him.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-27-2013, 01:18 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"But do you know the entire story?" Valenciel asked John. "Do you know the whole truth behind Glutoneriel's rampage? If not, then how can you justify your actions?"

The sliding kick landed on the Devourer's shins, which felt like solid steel.
                      "Shallow kicks like that is not going to work." The Devourer sneered as he raised his right leg and stomped on ducking Nera.

"Well I don't know where she is." Dominus shrugged. "However, I can tell you who you're up against once you find her."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

John was getting impatient. Every second John spent talking to the archangel was another second gone from saving Yuuka and the planet.

"Then explain. Tell me how the destruction of countless worlds and lives can be justified.", John said in a slightly angered tone.

John then spoke in a slightly calmer tone.

"Then tell me what I'm missing.", John said as he examined Yuuka's wound again, to see if it was getting worse or not.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Nera used the devourer´s leg to push her body away from the stomp "I bet you have a weakness, with time I may find it" she said with a calm smile now going for an attack towards the man´s left abdomen with her elbow

Domino´s room

"And what would I face over there?" the fox asked with a relaxed tone
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Enter: The Grandmaster Tactician | A Field by a lone hill

“Strength fading…This can’t be the end…” the young man turned and saw naught but an army in tatters. Grima was more powerful than he anticipated.
                            “NOW! I will have your decision!” called out the echoing voice of the Fell Dragon, Grima. “Will you save these worms? Will you JOIN ME and become a GOD?”
                            “…No…Do you think me a fool? You'll kill them anyway!” The young man got to his feet, stumbling slightly from Grima’s attack.
                            “...Well, of COURSE I would.” Grima chuckled. “I only thought you might want to leave your comrades with a heroic, selfless image. ...But so be it. Leave them with the final memory that you were their undoing!” And so the avatar of the Fell Dragon opened a portal of pure shadow, absorbing the young man.
                            Chrom, the prince of Ylisses, barely upright watched in horror as his friend was taken. “Robin!”
                            The young man, Robin, looked about his new surroundings. “…Where…where am I?”
                            Grima answered him with deliberate satisfaction in his voice. “Where your god wills you to be.” He smirked slightly. “Now if you will excuse me... I have some fleas on my back to take care of.”
                            “No... I won't let you!” Robin felt his strength returning to him.
                            “You still DARE resist ME?!” The Fell Dragon’s irritation was ever prominent in his voice as he raised his hand to gather dark energy. “Then perhaps I should end you first!”
                            The blow was sudden. Robin collapsed from the shadow bolt. His senses blurred, his mind started to slip from him.

“So dark... A sea of black... I have...no final strategy... No cards left to play... He has...won...” Robin felt himself slowly being embraced by darkness. “Ah... I c-can't see... I can't hear... I feel...nothing... ...... ...Nothing... ......”
                            “——ve to ————ack!”
                            “...... ...Huh?”
                            “Yo— ha——— fi— back! ——ghting!”
                            “I...hear something... A voice...”
                            “Fight ba—! —ave to keep ——ing! Fight back, Robin! You swore to do so, remember? Now keep your damn word!”
                            “C-Chrom? Chrom!” Robin regained his senses, the embracing darkness lifting from him. “Chrom, I can hear you!”
                            “What?! No! You are mine now! The dragon's grip cannot be broken!”
                            “Come back to us, Robin!”
                            “…Lissa!”
                            “I know it would take more than this to stop you, sir!”
                            “Frederick!”
                            “You have earned my trust and my love, sir. Now return to us!”
                            “Lucina…! I can hear them... I hear my friends!”
                            “Father! You mean everything to me! I can't lose you again!”
                            “Morgan! My…daughter!”
                            “Stop this at once! SILENCE those wretched voices!” Panic started to drip its way into Grima’s voice. “You are all powerless! Frail! Insignificant! You are NOOOTHING!”
                            “Return to us, Robin! Your bond with us is stronger than even the fell dragon's might!”
                            A light pierced the ethereal darkness. “Chrom! I'm coming, Chrom! Hold on!”
                            The light grew brighter, but then…darkness again. Robin felt himself lying on solid earth.
                            “….Ugh…”
                            Robin opened his eyes and closed them again from the bright light he saw. He tried again slowly, his eyesight slowly adjusted. Robin felt himself breathe easy again in the light air. It was time to his, no…their struggle.
                            He turned his head looking for his friends. “Chrom, let’s do this, let this be…!”
                            His words trailed off to silence. The sight that met his eyes was not what he expected. An open field. He sprung to his feet, turning to look the other way. Nothing but open field. Anxiety snuck up on Robin. “No…! NO! Chrom! CHROM!!!”

Continuing to glance about crazily, searching for his friends, Robin felt his heart sink. “CHROM! LISSA! MORGAN!....No…No…NOOOO!” Exhausted, he sank to his knees staring out to the horizon. “I…what happened???” He looked down to his hands. “Did I…? No…it has to be a trick! The others need me! I…have to…” With his mind racing, he looked slowly about one last time. “This…can’t be…” Realization sunk it’s venomous fangs into Robin’s mind. He went limp. “Everyone…Forgive me…” The breeze played through his cloak, making it billow slightly. He closed his eyes, his mind gradually taking in the situation. He felt himself succumb to exhaustion as he collapsed to the cool earth with one last thought trailing through his mind. “I have…to get back…by any means…”
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-27-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

London, Lone hill-Open field

Chung had kept running, the Destroyer being held right over his shoulder as he dashed through the hill. "I must get there and fast! I need to investigate the cause behind that explosion!" Said Chung as suddenly he tripped over some random guy laying in the grass.

As Chung fell he dropped The Destroyer, causing it to fire a small blast of blue energy into the sky as it hit the ground. When The Destroyer had fired the blast upon contact with the ground Chung had quickly covered his head with his hands, obviously not wanting to get his head blown off. As the Destroyer had finished firing the blast he stood up and grabbed it, holding it over his shoulder again. "Hey could you by chance watch where you are laying? Some people might not see you there and trip!"

Comment

History past | Lone Hill - Field

Robin's mind twisted the words he heard. A memory snapped into focus...
                                "There are better place to take a nap than on the ground you know."
                                "...C-Chrom..."

Comment

Working...
                                X