X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cave

"Why didn't we do that in the first place?" Mima asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cave of Screams

After the explosions cleared and the smoke settled, John looked back at the battlefield, expecting to see Yukari dead.

(Please... Don't die now.), John thought as he scanned the battlefield for Yukari.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Cave of Screams

"The master plan is too complex for a young mind like you to understand." Valenciel snickered, teasing Mima. "Of course, to me, you all look like babies."

"Haha, I won." Yukari weakly cheered, and fell next to the Devourer.
        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-28-2013, 03:14 AM.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Cave

"You're talking to a give or take 1,000 year old ghost. I may be young to your standards, missy, but I know my way around the block." Mima replied, now pulling out red licorice..

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Cave of Screams

As soon as John saw that Yukari was still alive, he could have sworn that his heart either skipped a beat, or squeezed itself as hard as a rock.

Without a second wasted, John jumped out of the boat and landed far below.

His landing and running steps echoed off the cave walls as he quickly closed the distance between him and Yukari.

"I'm sorry Yukari, but leaving you is one order I can not follow.", John said to Yukari in a tone of relief as he approached.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Cave of Screams

"Ha... I did it, John. I saved Gensokyo..." Yukari smiled at John. "I'm a... Hero... Yeah, Woo-hoo."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Cave of Screams

"Yea... You are.", John said as he reached for his Biofoam canister, only to find that it was gone.

John patted at the empty slot, then looked over to find that it was nowhere to be found. John realized that if he had grabbed the canister, then he could have healed Yukari, that his leg wouldn't be horribly mutilated either, and he wouldn't have to hide it with a darkness replica of his MJOLNIR legging.

John slowly placed his hand over the forehead part of his visor as he looked up and sighed in slight frustration and anger at himself.

Shaking his head, he then pulled out his spell card "Galaxy in a Pot", and declared it's name.

"Galaxy in a Pot!", John declared, healing all of Yukari's wounds.
                sigpic

Comment

Cave of Screams

"It's no use, John." Yukari whispered. "I've used my Last Word. There's... No going back for me."

Yukari looked around. She could see that one ship Mima was on faintly, with Mima and Valenciel on deck. John was next to Yukari... She sighed in relief. At least I can die next to him.

"Take the core." Yukari said. "Give it... to a man named... Feediel... He'll know how to revive Gensokyo."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Cave

Mima watched on, eating the Licorice now.

"Ah, delicious drama." Mima said.

"Ain't it?" The Higher Power appeared.

"What do you want?" Mima asked.

"Ah, just watching." HP replied.

Comment

Cave of Screams

"What?... N-no, that's not- We go together.", John said to Yukari, as he stumbled over his own words, not able to process what was happening.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cave of Screams

"Better love story than Twilight, don't you think?" Valenciel commented.

"Heh, you're so cute when you stutter like that."

Yukari embraced John, bringing him closer to her and giving him a light kiss on his helmet. The lip mark lingered.

"That's from me, Yuuka, Ran... and everyone else from Gensokyo." Yukari added. "Thanks for... Helping us out.... And..."

"I love you."

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Cave

"I think that's any love story in existence." HP replied.

Comment

Cave of Screams

John took off his helmet, tossed it to the side, and held Yukari close as she faded away. At least the last thing she would see was not a helmet, but John, the person behind the armor.

Tears rolled down his face as he felt Yukari release one final breath and ceased to move.

For the first time in his life, he felt something that he didn't believe was possible for himself. Sociopath, Killer, Soldier, Machine.., it didn't matter. He felt something that defied everything that a Spartan-II was labeled as. He felt love.

"I love you too...", John quietly whispered in Yukari's ear.
                            Last edited by S121; 09-28-2013, 05:08 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Cave of screams

In the end the gap controller did it, the shaman expected something like this unfortunately

--foul blonde hag..-- Sakuyamon made a sad smile while impaling her staff to the ground

Waves of purification magic crossed the whole place to calm the hell of battle that just ocurred

She got close to the spartan and put her hand on his shoulder

--She is now sleepping John, carry her as I will take us back-- the shaman said going now to the devourer's corpse

She didn't look at him and paid ni respect for whatever was left of his soul as she took the core and looked at both koishi and valanciel

--Please guide us to that Feediel-- Sakuyamon said more as a statement than a question
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I simply stood there.

"When will you learn, it's no-"

But then, someone stepped in front of me. It was Lilith.

"Lilith, you fool, he's stronger than you think, he'll-"

"I know. I told you I would protect you all those centuries ago, right?"

"Lilith, dammit, get back!"

But it was too late. By that time, Isaac already made contact with her. A crack was heard, and Lilith disappeared. Her hex was chipped.

"... Dammit. Now I have to go back to hell. You really made things tough on me, didn't you? Well, how do you feel now? I wanted to disable you, and you actually kill someone, a woman, no less. Does that make you any better than me? Oh wait... you wouldn't mind. You fought necromorphs without a second thought. All you had to do was imagine her to be a necromorph. Well, you killed her. No use ignoring that. But it doesn't matter. She was nothing more than a pet to my will."

Comment

Working...
                                X