X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You must be a deep thinker. It's too bad you cant come with us to hawaii. It would have been great with you around."

I got up. "Well, thanks for the experience! I'll try to focus my mind a little better like you said!"

That was fun. I guess I don't need alcohol to have fun.

I saw Hank and John talking to each other. I wonder what they're talking about.

I walked up behind Hank and asked, "What are ya guys talking about?"

Comment

(Komachi so kawaii in this. Also, waiting on Hank to finish his cake. Shinki's shuffling through her spell cards.)
      Pentagon, Washington DC

"You see, SETH is specialized for hacking and infiltrating into enemy base through computers and networks." Nitori said. "But when each of my drones are attached to EVE, they gain additional purpose. SETH, for example, get power of surveillance when attached to EVE."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

As Hank finished off his cake, Komachi came up behind her.

"Past experiences. I'll be going to spar with Shinki." Hank then got up, pushed his chair in, and headed towards the courtyard, where she saw Shinki shuffling through cards.

"What's with the cards?" Hank asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Miss Shinki, you're not gonna use the cards on him, are you? That might be a little much."

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John watched as Hank left the dining hall, leaving John alone with his thoughts.

(When I talked to Hank, I paused. I'm pretty sure he didn't notice, but why does it still hurt? Why can't I just forget about it? Am I ever really going to move beyond Cortana's death?)

John sighed, then finished his cake. The cake at least made him feel a little bit better.

Pentagon, Washington DC

"But when each of my drones are attached to EVE, they gain additional purpose. SETH, for example, get power of surveillance when attached to EVE."

"Ahh, kind of like my modules. On their own, they're just pieces of hardware, but when attached to my RIG, they give me stasis and kenesis manipulation. Same thing with my suit.", Isaac said as he placed SETH down on a table.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Nevada, Otori
              "Well, if we are not taking immediate action then I will be out taking a walk. I will be back in a few minutes."

I walked towards the door. I still felt uneasy about the fire. I'm going in to investigate. It would be against human nature not to.

I walked out the door and closed it behind me. I estimated it would be a mile walk to the ruins. It would be a long way for a civilian, but this is a walk in the park, made much easier due to the fact that all I've ever done for more than half my life was walk.

The flames of the train died out. Time to do some investigating.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Renamon thought about the vacation idea again ("Its ok, you need some time to release some stress, besides, we aren´t leaving you") Nera said in the fox´s mind

("Yeah, like we could go anywhere else, just don´t do anything steamy, because whatever you see out there, we will see, and I will enjoy teasing you about it"

The fox chuckled and went towards Komachi "Hey, your wish just got granted, im coming with you guys"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Once John finished his cake, he grabbed his helmet and left the dining hall.

*sigh*(Despite all the things I've done, have I ever really lived? It really means something when you don't stop to enjoy the finer things in life. Heck, I have never even stopped to treat myself to anything, ever!... Perhaps I do need a vacation...)

John continued to wander the hall, familiarizing himself with his surroundings.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace, Komachi

"Wow, really? This is great! Wait till I tell Shiki-sama!"

Now this was going to get interesting. I can't wait until the trip!

Comment

Hotel - Hawaii

After an hour has passed Dante lays down on his bed and yawns. "Damn am I tired..." Said Dante as he picks up the remote to the hotel rooms TV. He flicks through the many channels, stopping on a documentary about Demons, and Ancient Spirits. "Meh..." Muttered Dante as he continues to flick through the channels.

Outside his window a hooded figure from earlier can be seen looking through his window from the balcony. The figure is none other than a Hell Pride, one of the Seven Hells of the Demon Army. The Hell Pride quickly jumps off the balcony and onto the ground below. As soon as it does a female voice can be heard yelling something. "ICE NEEDLE!" Yelled Charlotte as a barrage of 10 human sized icicles impale the creature, causing it to burst into a pile of dark sand. "Stupid demons... why are they infesting such a peaceful place?" Said Charlotte as the Hell Pride was quickly defeated by Charlotte's surprise attack.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Shinki's Palace Courtyard

"You'll see very very soon." Shinki smiled. "And it's all right Komachi, I'll be setting my card difficulty on Easy mode."
                        "Whenever you are ready."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Courtyard

"Go ahead." Hank said, as he readied his blade.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shinki's Courtyard

"Let's start slowly." Shinki said as she released a stream of blood-red and golden-yellow bullets towards Hank.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Courtyard

Hank dodged the bullets with relative ease, as they were much more visible and slower than bullets he usually dodged.

"Interesting attack." Hank said. "Quite flashy though."

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Renamon noticed the soldier´s attitude and asked "Everything allright John?"
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X