Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voile

John then decided to ask a question.

"Can you see anything in Rasputin's book, and if so, would you be willing to help us?"
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Ugh, I can imagine that would be worse than death..."

Comment

Voile

"Again, I think I know a guy who can do it without risk. I can simply call him and he'll be here in seconds." Hank commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Voile Library

"Then that puts 4 options." Patchouli said.
          "First option is to have multitudes of energy source, each at least 3 times stronger in magic than I, focus at the tome spell only. There are several that is in Gensokyo, however, the fact that if they will help you or not is undetermined."
          "Another option is to grow your magical power to surpass mine. Right now, the spell inside Regenesis is 12% visible. Therefore, if you gain magical power 8 times greater than mine, you can recite the spell. However, gaining that much energy in a short time will explode your physical body."
          "Third option is to contact the Spirit of Rasputin himself. I believe he is stationed in Hakugyokurou."
          "Or you can follow the red-glassed man's plan. I doubt that Improbability Drive will change someone's magical prowess, though."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"Actually, he's been around since way before the Improbability Drives." Hank retorted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Voile

John thought for a moment, then spoke.

"I think we should go to Hakugyokurou and talk to the man himself. Besides, we were supposed to explore Gensokyo. It will be two birds with one stone."
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Voile

"I talked with Shinki about it, and she recommend me to talk with the magician itself, she explained me that he could help me, and maybe with her help as a goddess, we could manage to get my friends back" Renamon explained

"I heard about that person you say Hank, but Shinkīs idea of using talking with Rasputing sounds perfect"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

Hank sighed.

"Well, then he still owes me one. Might come in handy later." Hank said.

Comment

"Alrighty then! So we're going to Hakugyokurou. Everyone who wants to come, say I!"

Comment

Voile

"Alrighty then! So we're going to Hakugyokurou. Everyone who wants to come, say I!", Komachi said.

"I think it's a given that I'm going."
                      sigpic

Comment

Voile

"Same here." Hank said.

Comment

Voile

"Count me in then"
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile Library

"I'll have Koakuma go with you. The spirit of Rasputin won't talk to anyone except to people that he knows well." Patchouli said.
                            "But, Patchouli-sama, will you be alright?" Koakuma askes in worry.
                            "I'll have Sakuya do errands for me." Patchouli assured her devil servant. "I'll be fine, don't worry aabout me and go do your errands. Take this book and ask Rasputin."
                            "O, okay!" Koakuma saluted, and ran towards Komachi, John, Rena, and Hank.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Voile library

Renamon took a deep breath ("We are one step closer to get you back girls.. just be patient") she thought while getting ready for the next trip

Dreamworld

"She wonīt give up on this, isnīt she?" Mara asked resting on a rock

"No she wonīt, Renamon will do it, I know she will" Nera said smiling

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Okay, tell me this." EVE complained as Nitori got ready to leave the room. "Why am I stuck here in this boring room when you get to leave and have fun?"
                                "I'll make sure to buy some souvenirs for you and the rest of the crew." Nitori laughed. "Don't worry, we'll be back at night."
                                "Ugh, fine. I'm going to see if I can assimilate into the hotel's networking system." EVE groaned. "Have fun out there."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X