X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient City - Old Hell

John was the first one outside of the palace. He looked around and saw a nearby food stand.

(I'd might as well. I haven't eaten for a while.)

John then decided to go buy something from the food stand.

"Hello.", John said to the person working there.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Because he has. You see, the improbability drive is powered by the mind of the user, especially when one is inside someone. Every time he dies, he grow more and more insane. He's died more than 5 times now. He's getting stronger because of his own growing insanity." Christoff explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

"Insanity to grow more powerful... You just named half of all the action anime in the world right there, especially Soul Eater. Is he a threat to us as of now? Do you know where he is?"

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"Welcome!" The food stand owner, a female oni with three small horns, greeted with a rough smile. "You must be the one who fought the deva. I saw your feat of strength, and it was amazing. Have my special Chikuwa on the house."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"You must be the one who fought the deva. I saw your feat of strength, and it was amazing. Have my special Chikuwa on the house.", the female Oni said.

"Ahh, thank you."

John received the Chikuwa and looked for a place to sit. The only problem was, there were only wooden benches, they would not be able to hold John.

(Great. In a city full of super-strong beings, there is not a single super-strong chair...)

John decided to sit on a nearby boulder, took off his helmet, and began eating his Chikuwa.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Palace of Earth Spirits, Old Hell; Shiki

"Well, we're going to tell Shinki the news. If you two would like to come as well, then meet me at the entrance."

We headed outside.

"I swear. At least try not doing that again... It would be crucial to the team if you left."

"I know, I know." We kept on walking.

"Hey, does John have the currency of Gensokyo?"

"What? I doubt it. He is from outer space after all."

"Then why is he at a food stand?"

I looked over to where Komachi was looking to see John sitting at a food stand.

"Come on, he may need our help in payments."

We walk over to get a better look, and he seemed to be already eating.

"Hey, John. Where did you get the money to pay for this?"

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"Hey, John. Where did you get the money to pay for this?", Shikieiki asked.

"The woman at the food stand gave it to me for free. It's because she was impressed when I passed a series of tests that an Oni named Yuugi put me through.", John said in a calm tone.
                Last edited by S121; 06-04-2013, 10:54 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

"What did you... Wait, Yuugi? Well, that explains it. She's a hard case."

"Yea, she can beat almost anyone. Especially in a drinking contest. I wouldn't recommend it. I couldn't beat Suika, and she has a long way to go before she can even meet with Yuugi."

"Well, we're heading back to Shinki's palace. Are you coming?"

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"Well, we're heading back to Shinki's palace. Are you coming?", Shikieiki asked.

"I don't think we should. We still have to wait for Aya to return with Cirno. Then, we can return. I suppose you guys can go, but I'm going to stay until she returns.", John said as he finished his Chikuwa.
                    Last edited by S121; 06-04-2013, 10:56 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"That is true. We'll be waiting at the entrance with the boat. Come when you're ready."

We headed for the entrance.

"Komachi."

"Got it."

The boat summoned again. All we have to do is wait.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero's Cyber Elf continues to float above Zero's body. As Hina and the man approaches Zero's body the Cyber Elf flies up to Hina begins to flying above her head. It then starts flying around Hina, as though it is investigating her. Afterwards it goes back to hovering above Zero's body.

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

John checked his radar every so often, to see if Aya was back, but so far, nothing.

"Shikieiki, Komachi, I'm going to explore a little. I'll be back as soon as I spot Aya on my radar."

John stood up and began to explore the Ancient City while he kept a close eye on his radar.
                          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Yes, he's definitely a threat." Hank said. "He has a personal vendetta with me, since I was the one who killed him originally in the first place. Fighting him alone would be suicide, even for me. He's killed me about three times."

"Killed me once as well. Ripped the top of my head off." Christoff said. "At least he didn't grab the halo."

Old Hell

Koishi appeared beside John out of nowhere.

"What ya doing?" Koishi asked out of curiosity.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

Geez! The power to potentially kill christ?! I'm gonna need to think about that...

"Yea... I thought so..."

I yawned. I looked at my watch. God, how long has it been?

"Damn. Well, I'm going to begin desert training when I wake up. Right now I'm tired as hell."

I began looking for an available room.

"Oh, and before I go out... Teach me how to fight the way that you do. It might take a while, but at least I got a head start when I was ten."

Comment

Ancient City - Old hell

John was walking alone, or so he thought. A little dot popped up and stopped right beside him.

All of a sudden, Koishi appears out of nowhere.

"What ya doing?" Koishi asked.

"I'm exploring the city until Aya returns.", John replied.

John then asked Koishi a question.

"So, how do you turn invisible? I can detect you on my radar, but I can't see you unless I make physical contact, or if you choose to reveal yourself."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X