X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I began picking faster than I ever did in my life. I felt something hard.

"Hey! I think I found some...nope just a boulder."

I kept on picking with all my strength.

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

This time, John curved all of his fingers out, as if he had claws. John's shield formed into shapes that resembled claws onto his fingertips.

John then began to claw at the stone wall, ripping small chunks out of it with each hit. As each hit struck it's mark, John moved a little bit faster, slowly making a tunnel for him to reach the marble.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Metal Gear Testing Lane, Base 2, Australia; Volgin

"Good! You're a natural! Now try out the beauties of the machine: The rockets!"

Comment

Metal Gear Testing Lane - Base 2

Gate smiles yet again as he looks for the button for the rockets. After a few minutes of looking he sees the button. "Found it!" He said as he pushes the button, firing the rockets from launcher but one thing... they didn't fire. "Uh looks like we have a problem commander!"

Comment

"...Gate... Get out of that machine NOW!"

Comment

"You don't have to yell." Said Gate as he walks up beside Volgin. "Hello." He said as the Gate inside the Shagohod was a Nightmare Drone taking his form. "Let me guess, it's going to blow right?" Said Gate as the fake Gate inside the Shagohod transforms back into a Nightmare Drone.

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

John kept clawing chunks out of the wall. Every time he struck the wall, it would chip away at his shields, but John kept going anyway.

Eventually, John hit something that felt different from the rest of the rock.

"I think I hit marble.", John said.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I felt confused.

But then I smiled.

"You're damn right!"

The Shagohod soon exploded.

"Like fireworks! This is the first firework show that I have enjoyed since I have become one myself..."

Comment

Gate also smiles, before turning to Volgin. "You let me test drive the Shagohod, so I guess I can let you see a little secret of mine. Care to follow me?" Said Gate as he looks at Volgin.

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

While the magician was preparing to activate the Tome, Renamon looked at John trying to get the marble. "Looks like you need some help" she said touching the solid object

"Hm.. it would be around.. here, try punching here John, it is a good point" the fox suggested at a flat area marking it with her claw
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"That must be at least 5 tons." Youmu commented as she hopped down.
                        "Nice!" Utsuho cheered as she struck her pickaxe to find a similar texture. "Is this it too?"
                        "Wow we're finding marble left and right." Aya giggled.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Querry, Netherworld; Komachi

I picked my way over to John.

"No fair, a boulder got in my way!"

Office, Base 2, Australia; Volgin

"Very well then. Men! Find out the problem and fix it!"

I followed Gate.

"By the way, Gate, that clone... How stable is it to physical damage?"

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"No fair, a boulder got in my way!", Komachi said as she picked her way to John's mining spot.

"It was luck. I was always told that I'm the luckiest Spartan.", John said to Komachi.

"Hm.. it would be around.. here, try punching here John, it is a good point.", Renamon said.

John returned his shields to their normal state and punched the wall as hard as he could, causing the wall to fracture all the way down to Utsuho's marble vein.
                            sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Im impressed you have found so much material in so little time people" the fox said looking at the fast work done

"Other good places would be.. here, here.. and.. here" the vixen marked other places
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well then I'll get to finding a bigger vain!"

I began picking away at double speed, hoping I can find a heavier vain, big enough to fill the requirements in one go.

Comment

Working...
                                X