X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Village

"Here, I bought a wheelbarrow just in case this happened." Yuuka laughed, bringing a metallic wheelbarrow. "It'll hold your armor until we get to the airport."

John placed his armor in. The armor put very high strain on the wheelbarrow, but it held.

"Now to go get the others. Do you want me to push it? You are holding your luggage.", John said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Well, duh!" Yuuka giggled. "You think I'm going to heave an armor that's half a ton?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"Yea! And to think I was going to be left out of this. Here, let's try to find somewhere to stay. It wouldn't seem to fit if we were in a paradise sleeping on the road."

I went over to a nearby hotel.

"Hello, there! We would like to rent a room to stay in please."

Comment

Human Village

"Well, duh!" Yuuka giggled. "You think I'm going to heave an armor that's half a ton?"

"Well I hope not. Of course, it would be pretty funny to watch you try and carry everything.", John laughed.

"Anyway, now we just have to find the others. The last thing I want to do is chase the plane as it moves across the flight line."
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Human Village

With no difficulty, John and Yuuka found the others hanging out at the town plaza.
            "Alright, we got everything. Let's get going." Yuuka said as she took flight.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

X looks at his main control panel and sees that his Falcon Armor is repaired thanks to the Auto Repair system. He quickly activates the Falcon Armor, his body armor changing.

X quickly takes off flying after Yuuka.

Comment

Human Village

"Alright, we got everything. Let's get going." Yuuka said as she took flight.

"Following you.", John said as he picked up the wheelbarrow and began to run with it over his shoulder.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac had worked for hours without sleep, but he had finally fixed Zero's databanks.

"Okay EVE. There's one more thing we have to do. We need to restore some of the barriers that were in Zero's programming.", Isaac said.
                sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi headed up to the counter of the hotel.

"Let me handle this." Koishi said, pulling out a card. The person at the counter of the hotel looked at the card, nodded, and handed it back to Koishi.

"Top floor, room to your left." the man said.

Koishi went to an elevator, an hit the button for the top floor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Hmm... you didn't do anything funny to that man, did you? He is a human. And from what I can tell, humans here are more fragile than in gensokyo. But then again, that is only in books and the like."

She entered a small room. "Hey, wait for me!"

The doors to the rooms closed by themselves. Koishi hit a button and the room began moving.

"Uhhhh, what did you do, Koishi?"

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Yuuka led the group to where they were supposed to meet Yukari: Hakurei Shrine.
                      "Jeez, I was starting to wonder if you guys really were coming or not." Yukari pouted.
                      "On a scale of 1 to mad, how mad are you right now?" Yuuka joked.
                      "Right, if you're ready, jump in the gap and it'll take you to Tokyo International Airport. Shinki's already there, waiting for you."

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

"So, are you really sure you'll do without Shou and Murasa?" Shinki asked Byakuren as they waited for the others. "Aren't they, like, your main Youkai underlings?"
                      "Underlings may not be the correct term..." Byakuren smiled. "I'll be fine. There are plenty of other youkai that can fill their role until they come back."
                      "Right. So they already boarded the airplane yesterday, right?"
                      "Yes. They'll be fine. Murasa already emerged herself into the outside world... apparently they refer to her and Miko as the leaders of Captain Crew."
                      "And Captain Crew is...?"
                      "A group of artists that make music called Dubstep..."
                      "Ah, understood."
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-15-2013, 06:30 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Wait we need Axl! We forgot about him!" Said X as he landed on the ground.

Shinki's Palace

Axl looks at the inbuilt clock that is in his arm. "THEY BETTER NOT HAVE FORGOT ABOUT ME!!!" He yelled in anger as he stomps on the ground.

Comment

Lisborn, Australia

Beowulf took the blast to the face pretty hard. Beowulf lets out a roar in pain as he cover his eyes.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT ONCE I GET MY REVENGE ON THE BLOOD SPAWN OF SPARDA!" Yelled Beowulf

Vergil turns to Snake. "You don't even know the half of my power." Said Vergil as the air around him begins to distort and heat up. Vergil then lets out a loud demonic roar as his body changes into that of a blue demon.

"This is my true power!" He yelled as he rushes towards Beowulf, his movement literally is a blur. He quickly takes the Yamato and slices off the beasts tail. "Never underestimate the power of a half demon!" He yelled as he goes in for another strike.

Honolulu, Hawaii

After Dante is done throwing up leaves he decides to go to his room and get changed into more suitable clothing.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hawaii

"It's an elevator, I saw the kappa build one once. And I didn't do anything to the guy. Winslow gave me this card. He has lots of connections in high places, he said." Koishi explained.

The elevator stopped moving, ending u on the top floor. Koishi went to the room the man said and opened the door. It was a fancy room. with two beds, a small kitchen complete with oven, fridge, sink and microwave. A large TV sat in front of the beds.

"Ooo, fancy stuff." Koishi said, lying down on the bed.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Lisborn, Australia

"Excellent." I snarled. The demonic aura from Vergil just hit another level. This man is a worthy ally, and I'm not going to just sit here and make him fight by himself. Time to help out.
                              "Empowered Bola Strike..." I muttered, then I threw the trap at the monster. The trap hit the mark, immobilizing the monster, leaving it clear for Vergil.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Wait we need Axl! We forgot about him!" Said X as he landed on the ground.

"So we need Axl, Komachi,... How many people are coming?", John asked in confusion.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X