X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"All I know about them is that they do experiments on game charachters. It sucks."

Comment

Tokyo International Airport, Tokyo

John followed the others to the gate, where they handed the person sitting in front their tickets and sat on the plane.

Plane

Luckily for them, they were all able to get seats adjacent to one another.

John sat down. As he did so, the seat made a slight creaking sound as if he was putting strain on the chair.

John looked over to the others with slight embarrassment on his face.

(I really hope they don't start busting out the fat jokes...)
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Plane

"Hey, hey Utsuho." Yuuka snickered. "How many humans does it take to lift a Spartan?"
        "How many?" Utsuho asked.
        "300!" Yuuka couldn't resist, and Utsuho got the joke. They both laughed uncontrollably.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Sounds like it." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Tokyo International Airport - Tokyo

X had also handed the person his ticket, as well as signing a few documents due to him being a machine with armor he can't remove. He takes a seat right next to John and smiles. As X manages to unbuckle himself he opens his arm panel and pushes a few buttons.
            After he is done he closes the panel and places his hands on his helmet, pulling it off. Revealing short brown hair. Without his helmet he kind looks like an ordinary teen... except with armor.

Hawaii
            _______

Model X stops, and begins floating in place. A simple white line can be seen in the gem on his front side.

"Scanning for information on the Neo Yakuza." Said Model X. Shortly after a surge of electricity goes through him as though he was shocked by a electrical wire.

"AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!" He yelled in pain as he simply falls to the ground with a loud thud.
            Last edited by NeoFox; 06-16-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Plane

"Hey, hey Utsuho." Yuuka snickered. "How many humans does it take to lift a Spartan?"
              "How many?" Utsuho asked.
              "300!" Yuuka couldn't resist, and Utsuho got the joke. They both laughed uncontrollably.

"Yea, yea, very funny.", John said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'll have you know that I'm actually the average when it comes to Spartan-IIs and weight. I'm only 400 pounds.", he then said in a matter-of-fact tone, with a slight chuckle at the end.
              Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 12:35 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"X!" Koishi yelled, running over to the little robot and picking him up.

"Are you okay?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hawaii
                  _______

After a few minutes of not responding Model X slowly comes to a float. "Systems online..."

"Sorry Koishi. I tried to get some info on the Neo Yakuza, but for some reason I can't access there files. In fact there is a interference... it's as though... there is another Biometal nearby! It's signal must have caused the interference. I can tell it's a Biometal. I can feel it resonating from the hotel." Said Model X as he turns to the large hotel.

Comment

Plane

"Pfft, hey I got one." Yuuka managed to hold her laughter. "Okay, okay, a Spartan walked into a bar and sat down."
                    "And then? What happened?" Utsuho giggled.
                    "The chair broke!" Yuuka bursted out, and the two laughed uncontrollably again.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Then let's go!" Koishi merrily skipped towards the hotel briskly.

Comment

"Is he alright! Does he need a docter!"

I rush over to X.

Comment

Plane - Tokyo

X face-palms at the jokes "Oh god I hope they stop before Axl gets here..." He said as he contemplates throwing his helmet at one of them. Then he considers the consequences.

Yuuka might kill him, Utsuho might kill everyone in the vicinity, or he might get kicked off the plane.

Hawaii
                          ______

"Follow me. I can track it down. It's coming from the fifth floor." Said Model X as he floats into the hotel. "I am fine, as a machine I can quickly recover from something like that."

Comment

Hawaii

"Lead the way!" Koishi said with excitement.

Comment

Plane

"Pfft, hey I got one." Yuuka managed to hold her laughter. "Okay, okay, a Spartan walked into a bar and sat down."
                              "And then? What happened?" Utsuho giggled.
                              "The chair broke!" Yuuka bursted out, and the two laughed uncontrollably again.

"That joke is actually very common in my universe. The reason why I'm so heavy is because of by bones and tissue. My bones were given Carbide Ceramic Ossification augmentations and my tissues are much denser.", John explained.

He then saw X without his helmet.

"So, you wanna comment about my weight too.", John said in a casual tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Plane
                                ______

"No I will not. You're weight is due to all the enhancements to your body as well as your suit correct? Then it isn't exactly your fault. No one should be making fun of your weight if it wasn't your own doing." Said X as he chuckles a bit.

"That last one was kinda funny though..." He said as he tries to contain his laughter, trying not to be rude to his friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X