X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

"You're my friend, X, of course I'll help ya!" Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Me? Oh, nothing much. I'm Yuyuko Saigyouji. I'm the princess of the netherworld. See, I'm a ghost."

Nitori came in.

"Nitori, you're alright! What happened?"

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Oh, hello Yuyuko-sama." Nitori smiled weakly as she continued to her bed and started packing.
        "Whoa whoa whoa, where are you going, Nitori?" Lt. Trelawney, who just woke up and was brushing his teeth, found Nitori packing up and asked her, surprised look on his face.
        "I- I think I'll go back to Rio, now." Nitori announced. "Thanks for everything you've done."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac saw that Nitori was obviously upset.

"Whoa, what happened? Are you alright?", Isaac asked Nitori in a concerned tone.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Huh? What's wrong, Nitori? You look like you have uncovered something you did'nt want to see."

Plane; Komachi

"Are we there yet?"

I look outside to see the sea and the beaches.

"Oh, come on! Even public transportation has checkpoints?! I wanna get to Hawaii!"

Comment

Plane

John eventually woke up, mumbling "B*stard" under his breath.

"Here we are.", John finally said.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hotel - Hawaii

"Excellent! Remember you are in the possession of Biometal Model X. Otherwise known as the Blue Mega Man. You can now use my power. In order to do so you must yell MEGAMERGE as loud as you can. Then my power will be yours.

Plane

Axl looks out the window and sees the large island. "Sweet! I can't wait until we land!" Said Axl as X looks at Axl. "Oh you can wait just a little while longer can't you?" X chuckled.

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Well, circumstances caused me to leave." Nitori smiled. "Tell Zero to contact me when he's... repaired."
                  "Listen, Nitori." Lt. Trelawney stopped Nitori, determined to make her stay. "I don't know what got into you, but tell us first. What's wrong, Nitori?"
                  "I'd rather not say, especially to you, lieutenant." Nitori fidgeted.
                  "When, in our entire time of knowing each other, have I done anything wrongful to you?" Lt. Trelawney sincerely said. "Tell us. What happened?"
                  "EVE, turn that video clip on. About Mr. Johanssen." Nitori told EVE, and EVE did so, opening a video clip.

"...actually it has been 4 years sir..."
                  "Of course, it was 4 years, not 3. Thank you Grimlock. Isn't he great..."

"I don't want to see Base 2 go down like how Base 3 has gone down..."

"Send Epsilon over. If all else fails, tell him to wipe out everyone involved with Project Revelation. We must NOT let the world know about the terrible thing we're preventing from happening..."

"What is this... predicament?"
                  "Based on this clip, I strongly believe that Mr. Johanssen is, in one way or another, affiliated with Neo-Yakuza." Nitori coldly replied.
                  "The other person on the call is identified as Volgin, leader of a large Neo-Yakuza base 2." EVE beeped.
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-16-2013, 05:32 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Can I try it now?" Koishi asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hawaii
                      _______

"Sure if you wish to do so. Though it would be wise to do it outside."

Comment

Hawaii

"Okay then. We'll find somewhere nice and quiet, and i'll see what ya can do." Koishi said, heading out the door and back to the elevator.

Comment

Hawaii
                          _______

"Lead the way." Said Model X as he follows Koishi into the elevator.

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

After seeing the video, Isaac looked at Nitori.

"But what does that have to do with the government? That's the Neo-Yakuza, not the government.", Isaac said.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Ah, forgot to tell you, Isaac." Lt. Trelawney mentioned. "Mr. Johanssen is the Military Supervisor of Pentagon."
                              "If someone of that status is affiliated with the organized crime association known as Neo-Yakuza, how can we say that the rest of the government isn't coerupt?" Nitori argued.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi went out of ht elevator, heading out of the hotel, and and behind the hotel, where there was nothing but forest.

"I think this is a good spot as any." Koishi said.

Comment

Working...
                                X