X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elevator - Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac followed Nitori and Lt. Trelawney into the elevator.

"Okay, I have my stuff too.", Isaac said.

Isaac brought holographic schematics of a new propulsion system he had been working on, one that would make a person fly at supersonic speeds, and even to hyper-sonic speeds.

He also brought many other plans, but he was mostly proud of his propulsion system.

Reception Area - Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Alia is a bit of a hard worker...", Axl whispered to John.

"Hard worker, or disgruntled worker?", John whispered back to Axl.
    Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 10:29 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hotel, Hawaii; Komachi

It looks nice here. I can get used to this. This might be the best vacation ever.

Miss Yuyuko spoke to me. "By the way, where is the yama?"

"Oh, she went to go rescue Hank from Nevada. Same old Shiki-sama stuff."

"I suppose so."

I was bored on the plane all day, but now is the time to create some mischief. I began speaking quietly, but loud enough for Axl to hear.

"Say, miss Yuyuko. You know what I think of Axl and you? I think that..."

I began whispering in Yuyuko's ear.

"This place is great. Where did you find it?"

She was whispering back. "I don't quite understand the relativity of your question to your statement earlier, but Koishi found it, not me.

"Ah. Nice to know."

Time to see the look on Axl's face.

Airport, Tokyo; Shiki

After explaining the scenario to Yukari, I explained to her where I needed to go.

"I need to go to a place on earth called "Nevada." Can you please take me there?" I said with a bow.

Comment

Hawaii

"Hold on, I can get a nice room for all of you guys." Koishi said, heading up to the reception desk, showing the card that Winslow gave her.

"Run this card through." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu

"A suite would be large enough for four people, though they are expensive and the only other way you could get one is if you have a reservation." Said Alia as she turns to X who is looking around the lobby. She blushes slightly at the sight of him. "Actually... I might be able to get you a suite for an affordable price..." Said Alia as she lowers her head a bit.

Alia takes the card and examines it. She runs the card through and a ring can be heard. "Ah there we go. Looks like this would be enough for two suites." Said Alia as she hands the card to Koishi. "So is this how you will be paying? Having a little girl pay for two rooms?" Giggled Alia as she hands the keys for room 508, and 509 to Yuuka and John.

Axl is too busy to notice the others leave. Though looking at Komachi and Yuyuko talk peaks Axl's interest. Axl's face lights up with a mix of joy, and confusion.
          Last edited by NeoFox; 06-19-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

John got the key for Room 509 and looked over to the elevator.

"Okay, now to go to the rooms.", John said to himself.
            Last edited by S121; 06-19-2013, 04:50 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hotel, Hawaii; Komachi

Well, that was a fail.

I turned towards John and Yuuka.

"Great. Now we have the keys. But how do we separate the people in the rooms?"

Comment

"Great. Now we have the keys. But how do we separate the people in the rooms?", Komachi asked.

"Well, you could just choose which one you want to go to.", John said.
                sigpic

Comment

Well... They kinda look the same...

"Hey, Yuyuko, I'm going wherever you're going."

"And I'm going wherever Koishi goes."

Good. Now we have someone else pick for us.

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi took her card, going onto the elevator.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"You could flip a coin.", John said to Komachi.

John noticed Koishi waiting for the elevator and walked over to her.

"So, who is taking care of Zero?", John asked.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 10:45 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Some guy called Isaac Clarke. From what I saw, he got pretty badly damaged. He's repairing him at the moment." Koishi explained, htting the button for floor 5.

Comment

"Some guy called Isaac Clarke. From what I saw, he got pretty badly damaged. He's repairing him at the moment." Koishi explained, htting the button for floor 5.

"Hear that X? We're going to find Zero.", John said to X.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"What Koishi said. The reploid known as Zero is being taken well care of. He is in room 506 at the moment." Said Model X as he floats out of Koishi's pocket.

Axl looks at John slightly confused. "Uh John... X isn't here... he didn't catch the elevator. In fact I saw him leave the hotel before we got in here." Axl said as he looks at Model X and Koishi.

Comment

"Uh John... X isn't here... he didn't catch the elevator. In fact I saw him leave the hotel before we got in here.", Model X said.

"Agh, hang on.", John said as he ran out of the hotel.

Honolulu, Hawaii

John looked around and saw X in the far distance, wandering away.

John ran at 30 mph, quickly catching up to him.

"X? What's the matter? Ever since Koishi said that Zero was here, you've been acting very strange.", John said.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"It's fine." Koishi said. "He can see his friend later, maybe Isaac could be done by then, too."

Comment

Working...
                                X