X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh, it's a simulation. That explains it. I honestly thought you were going to go out on a monopoly. Sure, I'll join."

Comment

Room 508

"Alright, who else wants to join?" Utsuho smiled, looking around.
      "Uh, sure." Yukari dropped the magazine she was reading and sat near the gameboard.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"Alright, more people. Mind you that my danmakus are literally 'throwing away yesterday's money.' I might have a little luck on my side."

Comment

Room 508

"Alright, who else wants to join?" Utsuho smiled, looking around.

"Sure. Why not?", John said as he sat closer to the game board.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Alright, the soldier is gonna play. Then again, I don't think being a soldier has anything to do with handling money. I mean, 'less ya buy your weapons."

Comment

Room 508

"Alright, the soldier is gonna play. Then again, I don't think being a soldier has anything to do with handling money. I mean, 'less ya buy your weapons.", Komachi said.

"No, I like my weapons better than anything else on the market. The only problem is buying the right ammunition. Nobody sells my kind of ammo.", John said in a casual tone.

(Hmm, I suppose this could test my luck. I have been told that I have uncanny luck...), John thought to himself.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Room 508

"I will sit this one out. I don't play board games." He said as he opens the sliding glass door to the balcony. There he leans on the guard rail and looks on at the beach.

((I'm assuming the rooms have balconies? After all they are suites.))
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"I'd bet."

I looked over to Dante.

"Hey, come on, half demon! Show us what 'cha got. Tell you what. You seem to like pizza. Win and I'll order some."

Comment

Room 508

Dante quickly looks over his shoulder at Komachi at the mention of pizza.

"Well I guess it won't hurt." He said as he quickly walks back in, taking a seat at the table beside Komachi.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"That's the spirit! Now then, anyone else?"

Comment

Room 508

"Don't you guys need a banker for that?" Yuuka asked as she looked over.
                        "Banker?" Utsuho asked back.
                        "Yeah. Someone who controls the money flow and mediates the auctions." Yuuka responded.
                        "Huh, we never actually followed that rule in the Old Hell." Utsuho muttered. "We just gave and took as much money as needed."
                        "That causes dishonesty and promotes cheating, you know." Yuuka said. "Tell you what, I won't play, but I'll be the banker."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Room 508

"So is that everyone?", John asked.

John grabbed the rulebook and began skimming through it, quickly memorizing all of the rules.

After only about a minute, John went through the whole booklet and put it back down.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Alright, let's begin! Now then..."

I took the instruction manual.

"Bijebijebije...banker...bijebijebije...taking ... Got it. Let's go!"

Comment

Room 508

"Bijebijebije...banker...bijebijebije...taking ... Got it. Let's go!"

"Okay, we gotta roll to see who goes first.", John said.
                              sigpic

Comment

Room 508

"We roll the dice and whoever gets the largest number gets to go first!" Utsuho smiled and suggested as she rolled the dice. She got 5.
                                Yukari rolled the dice, and she got a 9.
                                "Beat that!" Yukari boasted.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Hmm, it's really getting dark." Youmu noted the sky as the last bit of orange glow disappeared. Youmu then noticed 2 big, bulky guys hitting on 2 skanky-looking girls dressed up to go to the party. "And dangerous too. Gotta be careful."
                                Youmu entered a small grocery store by the corner. It was owned by a friendly-looking Latin American. "Excuse me, where do you keep the herbs?"
                                "By aisle 2." The owner responded, pointing to the far right side of the shop.
                                "Thank you." Youmu said, walking to the far right aisle. Then...
                                "THIS IS A GODDAMN FUCKING ROBBERY!" A loud voice boomed at the entrance as 3 teenage boys marched into the grocery store, guns in their hands. "MONEY AND CIGARETTES IN THE BAG!"
                                Crap! Youmu fumbled around to find that she was missing something. I forgot my katana at the hotel!
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-18-2013, 10:40 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X