Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well, I'm going out." Komachi said.

"Very well then. Be careful!"
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-20-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Room 509
      _________

Axl who was busy checking his own systems hears the door knock. "Hey X someone is at the door!" Yelled Axl as X comes running inside from the balcony. He proceeds to open the door only to see Mima. "Oh hello... who are you?" Replied X as he opened the door.

Comment

Room 509

"It's Mima, tell me, is there anyone by the name of Yuuka here?" Mima asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Room 509

"Oh, hey Mima. What's up?" Yuuka looked out from the kitchen while preparing breakfast. "Wanna join us? Omelets for breakfast."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Room 509

"I got something for ya." Mima said, digging into her hat, and pulling out the sword Yuuka looked at in her shop, now fully repaired.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Room 509

"Oh wow, I really wanted this." Yuuka smiled in delight as she walked up to pick up the sword. The cabbard seemed to vibrate when Yuuka got ahold of it. "What should I pay you with... How about some Solstar Stone? You know what they do, right?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Room 509

"Solstar? Heard of them, though I'm not familiar with them." Mima said. "And for that offer for the breakfast, sure, why not?"

Comment

Room 509

"Have a seat. I'll serve you a plate." Yuuka motioned Mima to sit... Metaphorically speaking.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Room 313

DiZ grabbed his stuff and walked out off the hotel.
                    He was carrying mostly computers and monitors to show is excellent skill in making things in data form.

The biggest thing he had prepared for Engi-con was what seemed like a old robot, except DiZ had encoded a heart and inserted it into the machine giving it feelings.
                    The invidual that owned the heart had passed away 6 months ago, but DiZ had encoded it before that.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Room 509

Mima formed two feet in place of her ghostly tail and sat down.

"So..what brings you to Hawaii?" Mima asked.

Comment

Engi-Con, Pearl Harbor; Huey

Whew. Finally, I'm done. And what luck. No guards in the garage. I don't see why hey should anyways.

Alright. Back up we go. I went back upstairs past the other big machines. I rolled out to the main room.

Comment

Room 516

Dr. Wily had finished with what he has been working on. A new upgrade for Bass's Bass Buster.

"Finally finished!" Said Dr. Wily as Bass pulls his arm away. "Finally old man! I thought it would take forever!" Said Bass as Tengu Man snickers. "Looks like the prized creation of the doctor is a little impatient." Said Tengu Man arrogantly. Bass gets a look of frustration while trying to think of a comeback. "Yea well... shut up!" Replied Bass as Dr. Wily motions for them to leave.

Comment

I saw as a strange man was about to leave. Wait, is that...

"Hey, hold up!"

I rushed over to him.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon went towards the kitchen looking for the gap controller

"Good day Yukari, I hope you had a goodnight" the fox said getting an apple to eat
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

(There. That should keep my armor working until I cast "Galaxy in a Pot". I'll probably do it later.)

John got up and headed to the kitchen to find something to eat.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X