X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

Nera just chuckled and eyed the auditor "I have seen beings like you, energy based and extremely powerful, yet all of you need somtheing to be alive, if a mere human can´t be kiled by a higher power like you, then you have lost what makes you so incredible" she said calmly

As Nera said that, Renamon appeared close to both of them "We meet a similar being like you in another land, you people also have weaknesses, you want to risk it?" she warned him
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Outside of the Hotel, Hawaii; Komachi

"Good. Now, could you do me a favor and... tell me what jet-skiing is? I wanna know what I'm getting myself into."

Comment

Outside Hotel, Hawaii

Dante places his hands on his belt and laughs. "Jet skiing is where you ride a jet ski." He said as he looks towards the beach. He sees people riding on jet ski's in the water. "See those things on the water? Those are jet ski's" Said Dante as he turns back to Komachi. "I've rode one before, and let me tell you. They can get fast." Said Dante, putting a little emphasis on fast.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Wait, that?! Mind you that if I fall off of those, I could drown! I still can't-..."

God, not this again. I still can't swim.

"Hey, tell ya what. If you teach me how to swim again, there's more where that came from." I said motioning the pizza box.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"This place has gotten crowded." Rumia muttered.
            "Shall I bind this place up to only contain us three?" Yukari asked.
            "No need. It's fine." Rumia smiled. "But I don't want them interfering directly."
            "You heard the lady." Yukari motioned the rest to step back.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"What the-" Steven gasped. "Murasa!"
            "I'm on it!" Murasa responded as her tattoo across her back glowed with blue light. Her palms marked E.
            "Sinking Sign - Foundering Anchor!" Murasa declared, sending a giant anchor out of nowhere towards the unknown assailor.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Don't worry I will teach you how to swim, even then if you don't manage to learn how I could always rent a life jacket so you won't sink like a rock." Said Dante as he looks at the Pizza box.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John sat cross-legged on the floor, waiting for the commotion to subside.

(Any minute now...), John thought to himself.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"Like hell I would wear one! I just wanna get this ordeal over with."

Comment

Hawaii-Honolulu

Bass turns to Murasa. "Hey I'm trying to get you away from this b***ard!" Said Bass as he turns his other arm into another Bass Buster. Keeping one aimed at Steven and one at Murasa. "Don't make me shoot!"

Suddenly Bass is struck in the head by a large anchor, causing him to fall to the ground. As he hit the ground his in built computer system begins playing... Murasa's music on speaker mode?
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 06-20-2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

Both Nera and Renamon calmed down "I suggest you to leave, we got other things to deal with" the fox told the auditor and then faced the gap controller, "I´ll need your abilities after your training with John, enjoy your spar"
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I don't need anything to be alive, I am unlike the ones you may call the Higher Powers. I have ascended far beyond them. They need Hank to live, because they do not want to interfere. I do not. I cannot be destroyed, I do not have weaknesses." The Auditor spoke, drawing his dark sword.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Im warning you, don´t start an unecessary battle, you won´t like to fight with me" Nera warned the auditor

Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Fine, Let me get changed into my swim trunks." Said Dante as he goes back into the hotel.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I could say the same to you." The Auditor spoke.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"So he was just an eager fan." Steven muttered. "Did you kill him?"
                                "Foundering Anchor isn't going to kill anyone. At most, it knocked him out." Murasa answered.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X