X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alia's House

"Strange... do you think you can get inside it? Maybe it has something to do with Axl."

Comment

"Oh, but can you give me protection? Everyone's giving me the stink eye and they might just kill me overnight. I wonder why..."

Comment

Axl's Mind

"I'll see if I can."

Isaac felt uneasy, but he went through worse. He had to survive three Necromorph outbreaks.

If that was the case, then why did something not feel right?

Isaac fired up his thrusters and flew closer to the fortress.

Beach

"Is it something you said?", John asked.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Axl's Mind
          _________

As Isaac drew closer the Fortress grew larger not just in perspective, but literally as though it's like a plant that is growing at an accelerated rate. When Isaac finally reached it a large opening in the fortress formed. An odd presence can be felt. It's almost as though it is... beckoning Isaac to come in.

Comment

"I dunno. But I think I know why the hot one does. I bet she wants me <3."

Comment

Axl's Mind

Isaac landed on the ground and looked up at the entrance.

All of a sudden, Isaac froze in place as he felt a presence. It reminded him of the Marker, how it constantly pierced his mind and how it urged him to "make it whole".

Isaac shuddered as he drew out his Plasma Cutter and spoke into the communicator.

"I feel a very odd presence here. It feels as if it's beckoning me to go inside the fortress."

Beach

"I don't think anatomy works that way.", John bluntly said.
              Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 11:02 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Bah, anatomy a fantasy, she knows she want's all this!"

Comment

Alia's House

"Okay, I think you should still go in. It might be the source of the prob-" Said Alia as oddly enough communications have been shut off mysteriously. "Isaac? Isaac!? Can you hear me!? Damn it! I lost his signal!"

Comment

Beach

"A helicopter?"

"Now I think I might know why Samus wants to kill you.", John joked.

Axl's Mind

Isaac tapped at the communicator, trying to get a signal back, but to no avail.

(Well, looks like I'm going solo from here on out.)

Isaac cautiously entered the fortress and steeled himself for what horrors might lie inside.
                    Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 11:07 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Huh? Oh yea, I forgot I had this body. I just need my other body! Then she'll fall head over heels for me!"

Crap I need my own body. Umm...

"Here, why don't you put my in that robot thing? It should be in good use still."

Comment

Beach

John looked at the robot, then at the drone.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. I threw it into the ocean. There's a good chance that it's fried from water damage and it might damage you.", John said.
                        sigpic

Comment

Axl's Mind

As Isaac entered the fortress the scenery changed. The inside of it seems to be comprised of a series of hexagonal metal plates that make up the floors, walls, and ceiling. A series of large cables with what appears to be green energy coursing through it can be seen lining the main hall. The energy inside the cables seem to be flowing in one single direction. Straight forward... that same presence from earlier grows stronger as Isaac travels through the fortress.

Comment

"Oh, please. Like your friend said, I'm a MIHI. I'm invulnerable to such things. And plus, that thing just survived a ton of damage. I'll be damned if water was the problem. All I need is a cable or something to connect to it."

Comment

Axl's Mind

Isaac took a deep breath and quietly let it out, easing his tension.

(Just like the Necromorph outbreaks, Isaac. Be ready for anything that could jump out at you.)

Isaac continued to follow the electric current to the source, ready for a violent encounter.

His body coursed with adrenaline as he made his way down the hall.

He was ready to fight or run for his life.

Beach

"Here.", John said as he grabbed the drone.

"I'll put you in, but you have to transfer into my suit first. From there, I can transfer you to the robot, just by touching it with my hand."
                              Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 11:20 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

??? Fortress

At the end of the hall there is a large door. Beyond the door is what appears to be a large throne room. At the end of the throne room is a large stair case with a large crystal throne. A strange Reploid can be seen sitting on the throne. His eyes closed as though he is asleep. The wires seem to be hooked into the Reploid's back.

Comment

Working...
                                X