Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're sorry, but authorized personnel only, sir."

Comment

TISF

John pulled his police badge out of his storage compartment and showed it to the officer.

"I'm authorized.", John said as he put it away.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

At the mention of Lumine X and Zero look at each other before turning back to Isaac. "But I though Lumine was killed?" Said Zero.

Comment

"Ah, I understand. Right this way."

The building was a mess. It wasn't crushed, but there was debris everywhere. The witness was in a nearby corner, resting.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well, he's inside Axl's head and he's trying to take over.", Isaac said.

"Each of you hold my hand.", Isaac said to X and Zero.

TISF

John approached the witness and woke her up.

(Maybe he knows how the Announcer did this. What about that Terminator?), John thought to himself.
            Last edited by S121; 07-11-2013, 10:02 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The lady woke up.

"Huh, what..."

Comment

TISF

"Excuse me ma'm, but I need to ask you about what happened here.", John said.

"Can you tell me from the start?"
                sigpic

Comment

"Hm? Oh yea, that thing. Well, I really don't know much of anything... except for that guy. He was someone that you would see in a movie like twilight. I just wish I were bella... uh? Anyways, he just walked by with a mysterious aura, like... he was... and... he was... wow..."

Comment

TISF

John had little patience for angsty teen movies and even less patience for ditsy people.

John looked at the officer and spoke.

"Are there any other witnesses?", John asked the officer.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Hold up! I know where he went. He went in, ah... that direction."

She pointed in the direction of the resort.

"But he was so... fast. It was like he wasn't even human! I hope he comes back... to take me... in a white horse... into the moonlight..."

Comment

TISF

(Oh boy...), John thought when the lady said, "I hope he comes back... to take me... in a white horse... into the moonlight...".

"Thank you for your cooperation.", John said.

John then turned towards the officer.

"Are there any other witnesses?"
                        sigpic

Comment

"Yes. Here is the only one who isn't unconscious, Dr. Jameston."

A man in a lab coat came out looking traumatized.

"No... he.... it's...................

MI.......HI.............."

He fell to his knees.

Comment

TISF

John lifted the man up and gently sat him down in a chair.

"Are you okay? I need to ask you what happened here. Can you start from the beginning?", John asked Dr. Jameston.
                            sigpic

Comment

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're not safe here!!! We need........ my lab! He'd never find us there..... no!!! Stupid idea!!! We need....... my basement! We don't even have a light down there, it's perfect! Please... let's go there!"

Comment

TISF

"Very well.", John said as he guided Dr. Jameston to the basement.

"Now what is it that you were saying?", John asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X