X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SDM

"Noticed." Yukari smiled, gaping in. "Good job subduing a General. You guys are better than I-"
    Yukari stopped because of a sudden pain. She looked down to find a thin blade piercing through her stomach. General Itatai was behind her, badly injured but somehow appearing from both sides.
    "I got this one, take Yukari and get out of here!" Eirin shouted. "This General is a clone user."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

(Wait, wait, wait. Otori was just IMPALED by the wide end of a street sign. He shouldn't be able to run, even with that pain share, that's a wound that will bleed out if you don't get medical attention.)
      Somewhere in Nevada

"PATHETIC." Tricky said, charging forth and whacking Shiki with the street sign, then a lightning quick barrage of superhuman punches.

A large ravine opened up in front of Otori, that couldn't possibly be jumped across, a sign placed right in front of Otori said "YOU SHALL NOT PASS."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"What!? I told you I shoulda blasted his ass to kingdom come!!! Hey, John, take Yukari, I'll deal with the general here! And no interrogation, this asshole is dead!"

I prepped the LAYZOR.

"I knew I should have blasted your ass! Now then... it's time to get started, clone user!"

(I know, that did pretty much do the trick. But in that state, if Otori doesn't get medical attention while in that Timeless state, he will be sure to die. Just watch)

Damn a ravine. Oh well, time to go-

I coughed up a lot of blood and felt dizzy.

What... the hell...

I'm truly sorry, Otori, but as we are sharing the same body, we are all bleeding out. You are losing blood much faster. At this rate, do anything more extreme, and you will surely bleed out.

This... can't be happening...

This damnable ravine... how do I get across?

I was barraged with the sign.

"You blood-thirsty fool! How dare you!"

I brought out the rod, which is now heavier than a building and returned a few blows of my own.
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-18-2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

SDM

John carried Yukari in his arms and ran behind cover.

He opened his Biofoam compartment and saw that he had none. He never got it from Eirin!

(Th-this can't be happening... I've got to get her to the shrine!)

"Don't worry Yukari. I'll have you feeling better in no time.", John said in an intentionally calm tone.

On the inside, John was beginning to panic.

"Guys, I'm going to the Hakurei Shrine I've got to hurry.", John shouted out to his teammates.

John then ran to the library door and exited the library.

John sprinted down the hall with Yukari in his arms and ran upstairs.

Many grunts shot John in the back as he ran past them, but his shields protected him from most of the damage.

Some of the bullets and spikes pierced John's armor and his skin, but he didn't care. Right now, he had only one thing on his mind, save Yukari.

John shrugged off the damage done to him and continued to sprint.

Once he was on the first floor, John ran to the kitchen and jumped out of the hole in the wall.

The courtyard was filled with Nucleoids. They all fired at John and Yukari, but John activated his thrusters and flew upwards, dodging the hail of plasma and bullets.

John could see the shrine in the far distance. He then flew off towards the Hakurei Shrine at 200 mph.

John flew past the Misty Lake and continued his flight.
          Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 09:26 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

London
            ________

Chris had tried to lose the Nemesis down an alleyway, but the beast continued it's pursuit. Chris had came to a stop as his path was blocked by a rather large fence.

Chris quickly looked behind him, the Nemesis was gaining some distance. The Nemesis aimed it's Gatling gun at Chris and began to start fire. The Gatling Gun can be heard revving up...

Comment

Gensokyo

The Higher Power appeared next to John as he was flying.

"Tick tock goes the clock." he said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Dammit, Chris, why won't you pick up?! The tree isn't going to last! The last thing I want to do is commit a treason!

Comment

London

Six was minding his own business in his apartment when he heard a rain of gunfire it the distance. Six grabbed his Carbon Steel Alloy Combat Knife, MA37 Individual Combat Weapon System, M6G Personal Defense Weapon System, M319 Individual Grenade Launcher, and his Barret .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle.

Six then opened his window and looked out, where he saw a giant monster with a gatling gun chasing a man.

Six jumped out of his window, landed on the ground, and followed them.

He saw that the monster had chased the man into a dead end.

(Hmm, should I help? Might as well.)

Just as the Gatling Gun revved up, Six aimed his .50 Cal at the monster's head and fired, painting the alleyway with the monster's brains.

Gensokyo

"Not now. This is important.", John said to the Higher Power as a shot rang out from below.

John's left thruster exploded and John came crashing down.

Seeing the ground speeding towards them, John positioned himself on the bottom and braced for impact.

John crashed into the ground, but kept Yukari safe.

He then picked her back up and sprinted through the forest, still able to see the Higher Power flying up above.
                  Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 10:50 PM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

London
                    _________

Chris was going to get ready for the inevitable, but suddenly the sound of a heavy duty sniper rifle can be heard being fired. Suddenly a large hole had been put inside the Nemesis' head. Chris looked shocked at the sight. The creature instantly fell to the ground.

"What the hell was that?" Said Chris as he looked around, only to find a man in some sort of armor, and holding a .50 Cal Rifle.

Fortunately for Gerard the agents had stopped searching, obviously they didn't notice the trapdoor. However they do know about the private study.

Comment

Gensokyo

The Higher Power appeared next to him, floating next to him as he sprinted.

"You know, you could just, oh, I don't know, ask me for help?" The Higher Power said.

Comment

... Whew. They stopped. I must move to the city.

I progressed forward. All of a sudden... A gate? I looked through the bars. There are no cars, no forms of transportation. Is no one here? I climbed the gate to see a grand mansion.

I can't believe someone abandoned a place like this... Should I look inside? Maybe this is he home of the man who wrote the documents. I proceeded to the entrance.

Comment

London

Six rested the Sniper Rifle on his shoulder and gave a half-hearted salute.

He then began to walk away, as if killing the Nemesis was all in a day's work, as if it was nothing at all.

Gensokyo

John looked at the Higher Power and spoke.

"Okay, how can you help?", John asked as he heard screeching far behind him.
                          sigpic

Comment

London
                            _______

Chris looked at Six and saluted back before turning to the Nemesis.

Chris slowly walks around the creature with his Assault Rifle aimed at it just in case it still manages to get up.

However it looks like this creature won't wake up again.

As Chris left the alleyway he made his way back to his apartment which was a complete mess. He needs to stock up on supplies, and get the hell out of town.

Meanwhile the Nemesis begins to stir it's missing flesh regenerating, albeit very slowly.

Comment

I kept on trying. Pick up, I won't stop until you do!

Comment

Chris's Apartment

Chris heard his phone ringing. He picked it up.

"Gerard is that you?"

Comment

Working...
                                X