X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield

Samus started shooting some soldiers as they traced the misiles source "Guess you guys would take less time to reach me, pretty lousy resources this army has" she said taking down the soldiers and freezed one that got close to a turret "You are not permitted for touching my toys boy"

Renamon and Nera kept taking more and more enemies as they slowly followed their instincts more and more getting more feral "It has been a good time since I enjoyed a real war, so many grunts falling with no strength needed" the jackal said knocking out a grunt with her bone staff and crushing another oneīs head to the floor.

"There will be tales among their ranks about the cerulean jackal and the golden fox who decimated their armies in less than one day, behold foul creatures, you have invaded the wrong place" the fox growled with an intimidating tone
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I think I have an idea. Tell me, do you by any chance have coordanite, or a general location for this Gensokyo place?" Deimos asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Yes. And Hank should have a hazy idea of the layout, if anything. Do you remember, Hank?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"A little." Hank said.

Deimos got up and heaed downstairs, everyone following him to a room, a large device in the center of it, and in the corner was a small version of the Improbability Drive.

"This is my experimental teleporter." Diemos said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"But I thought you said that they needed to be destroyed and cannot be kept."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Huh? Oh, that. That thing hasn't worked for years, but even ones that don't work are amazing power sources, and teleportation needs a LOT of power." Deimos explained, pulling out a little electronic pad with butons for numbers on it, handing it to Shiki.

"Put in the coordinates there." Deimos instructed.

Comment

"Alright."

I typed the coordinates in. Good thing I was taught how to set these things up before departure to Okinawa.

"... It's all set."

Comment

Research Labs-London

The Laboratory was rather empty of agents. It's almost like everyone had left. However suddenly a group of scientists followed by a group of 30 agents walking single file walk down the halls.

Comment

Battlefield

"Then I have my target.", John said to Suwako and Murasa.

"How strong are you? Gods are stronger than Youkai, right? Can you throw 1,400 lbs through tank armor?", John asked Suwako, confident that she would see his plan.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Now to dip into the Saving the World weapon cache I have." Deimos went up to the armory wall, pressing a small button hidden on the underside of the armory. Large, heavy caliber weapons appeared, Deimos taking two grenade launchers, Sanford taking a Bren, and Hank grabbing two large, two sided battle axes with carbon grips, and two P90s.

Comment

Someone's coming!

I hid nearby.

"Wow, you all came... Prepared..."

Comment

Battlefield

"I can hold ten times that weight!" Suwako smiled, lifting John up. "Lock yourself up, soldier boy, it's bullet time!"
                          Suwako threw John into one of the Spirit Blaster, prepared to shred through it.

"Steady. Do not panic." Daiyousei muttered to herself the ancient Fairy meditation quotes as she shot her targets with 100% accuracy. "Focus on your wit and will. Keep your balance. Perform the mischief you've always wanted."
                          A mini-copter started tearing through the ground with violent roar of bullets. Daiyousei looked up to find the bullets towards her.
                          "Breeze - Windwing Presence." Daiyousei declared, and a sudden gust of wind blrw the bullets back at the mini-copter, blowing it up.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

The fox was feeling exited as her attacks got every target she looked at, her crimsom red slashes went more powerful with each attack and her mind only focused on only one thing, her prey "Foul beings, you will face your fate at with may claws" she growled while taking down more soldiers

The jackalīs bone staff weathered and tainted in red crushed her enemies without any fear she went through the groups of soldiers "There was a time were the souls deserved a chance for forgiveness, but you have lost it and will suffer the consequences with my might!"

Samus went with more shots as more enemies kept coming "Finally a real challenge has come, letīs enjoy this" she said aiming her zero cannon to the two tanks going towards her. The bounty hunter exploded her beam evaporating the tanks as her armor disappeared. A soldier smirked and went to attack her, yet Samus knocked him out with her electic pistol and shooted him with her arm cannon "Oh donīt think you got an advantage, it is the other way around" she smirked
                            Last edited by Kristia; 07-29-2013, 12:49 AM.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

Duo had continued his Meteor Crush on the many Grunts, continuing to plow through them right past Nera and Renamon. Duo though does come to a stop right beside HM again. Duo had noticed that the EMP's effect has started to wear off. He saw that one of the tanks was aiming right at Renamon and Nera as they kept fighting.

Duo had quickly dashed forward, ramming into the tank with his fist causing it's aim to be thrown off and completely missing Renamon and Nera. Duo then jumped high into the air and dived down, he then punches a large hole in the tank and proceeds to pull out it's driver.

Comment

Battlefield

John shot straight through the tank's armor and landed inside.

The Nucleoids turned around and looked at him in shock. They then looked at each other, then to the hole.

By the time they put their focus back on John, it was too late.

John punched one in the head and elbowed the other in the neck, killing them both.

John then began controlling the damaged tank and turned it towards the enemy.

(Let's see how you like your own weapons...), John thought to himself as he began running grunts over and shooting at the other tanks, blowing them up before they could react.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X