X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOmewhere in Nevada

"Trust me kid, when you're in Nevada, you're dead, or you're hunted." Sanford explained in a cryptic fashion, as everyone headed towards the teleporter.

"Okay, we'll get in the teleporter, and i'll activate it. I have no idea where we'll end up, so be ready for anything." Deimos explained, everyone stepping on the teleporter.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battlefield

The Grunts were... Laughing? Those that were shot... They weren't hurt at all!
      "You dummy! Spirit Blaster is designed to ONLY work on Youkais!" The Grunts giggled and cackled annoyingly.
      "Perhaps you would have to research your enemy before engaging." A gravelly voice called from the midst of the laughing Grunts. "Master Chief Petty Officer Sierra-117."

"What the hell, those two are animals!" The Grunts mumbled half in awe and half in fear. "We can't compete with them!"
      "Then allow me." A child... A girl, with spiky brown hair, made the Grunts bow with upmost respect.

"Ge... General Rika Nonaka!" The Grunts bowed.
      "Save it for later." Rika Nonaka smiled. "Aha, it's Renamon. My old friend. This'll be fun."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I think it's about time to stop shooting... And begin acting!

I put away the Ratatta an ran up to an enemy. I uppercut him into the air, jumped, then smashed im to the floor. I picked up his weapon and begun shooting at enemies. Once it ran out of ammo, I bashed it on another nucleoid.

Now it's time to bring down a challenge. I ran up to a tank, avoiding the cannon fires. I jumped up high in the air and then smashed don on the barrel, ultimately breaking it. I picked it up and with all that the suit could handle, he bludgeoned the tank, creating a large dent in it and incapacitating it.

Then I jumped on top of the tank with the barrel, put my arm in the barrel, and activated the LAYZOR. Once I fired, the blast wipe out hundreds.

Comment

Battlefield

John's eyes widened as he heard the voice.

(Why does that voice sound so familiar?)

John peeked his head out of the tank and stared at the figure standing before all the grunts.

What John saw was something truly shocking.

"Stacker!?!?!?!?!?", John asked in a tone of complete shock.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I bet you a hundred bucks that we land in a dangerous spot." Hank said.

"I'll take that bet." Sanford said.

Deimos hit the button, teleporting right into a battlefield, leaving a small crater where they teleported. Deimos sighed, quietly giving Hank a hundred dollars.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Battlefield

The LAYZOR cannon wiped a few hundreds... But it couldn't reach the thousandth mark because of one man.
              "You really mustn't fire that kind of laser wildly." The strange man sighed, laying his shield down. "You could kill your own mate."
              "Ge- General Aeneas Hamming!"
              "At ease, gentlemen, this is battleground." Aeneas smiled warmly, clad in polished armor and indestructable shield. "Real soldiers do not harm their allies. Or are you too much of a madman to not know that?"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Research Labs-London

As the agents walked by they did not notice Gerard at all.

However after a few minutes there was one more squad of men left. The men consisted of two agents and the "Grim Reaper" himself HUNK. HUNK's squad had walked up to the hidden lab.

"This was the last place the t-target had been spotted sir." Said one of the agents. Just by hearing the agent's voice when addressing HUNK you could tell that the agent was slightly unsettled with being teamed up with HUNK.

HUNK steps forward and looks at the entrance to the hidden lab. Though he remains completely silent, almost as though he ignored what the agent had said. After a few seconds though HUNK motions for his men to head into the hidden lab. They had their weapons ready, and they quickly began searching the hidden lab

Comment

I saw a large crater. I headed towards it.

I saw someone intimidating me.

"I will get to you later!"

I stood on the edge and aimed at the center.

"State your business before I blast you!"

Comment

Crater

"Why should I? You're threatening me with a gun." Hank said, aiming two P90s back, Sanford aiming his Bren, and Deimos aiming two grenade launchers.

"We were simply teleported here, we were sent to fight some Devourer guy." Sanford said.

Comment

Battlefield

Renamon was finishing an enemy when she noticed Rika? "R-Rika!? what are you doing here? it is dangerous!" she said looking at her friend

Nera who also noticed the human remembered that her partner talked about the red haired in their adventures against the devas "Renamon, she may be a fake" she warned the vixen
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

"It has been a long time, John." Stacker replied, showing both his hands to indicate that he is not armed. "A very long time."

"Well... He just ran off." Aeneas nodded, looking around. "I need another opponent then..."
                        Then he saw... A man in a robot firing machine gun with bullets the size of .50 cal: Jason and his Mantis.
                        "Hey, you! Let us have a glory in battle!" Aeneas shouted, his spear waving wildly.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Very well then, get out there and kill!"

I then returned to the general in a flash.

"My apologies. Must not feel all that welcoming to have such a dramatic entrance and to have me just get up and leave. Now then... What was it you were saying?"

Damn! I won' beable to pass by easily! Unless...

I did a quick scan of the room and planned an escape. Time to go.

I quietly slipped past all the guards like a snake. When I reached the enrance, I restatured myself to look professional.

Comment

Battlefield

John was dumbfounded by Stacker's presence.

He slowly got out of the tank ans walked towards him.

"S-Stackeer? How is this possible? Did you get transported to this world too?", John asked as he approached his old friend.

Jason saw the General wanted to fight, so he turned to Aeneas after killing a large group of grunts with his Mantis.

"Sorry buddy, I'm busy. Maybe later. I'm already having a glorious battle right here.", Jason said to the General as he gunned down another group of grunts with his 20mm heavy machinegun.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Crater

"Shiki, go get more info and stuff. We're going to have some fun in the meantime." Hank said, dashing out of the crater, blasting Nucleoids apart in seconds with a hail of gunfire. Deimos went out and fired on some of the larger groups, exploding them into a bloody pulp, while Sanford fired the Bren, devastating the enemy lines.

Comment

((Don't think getting past HUNK will be THAT easy!))
                                Research Lab

Out of the corner of HUNK's eye he saw a faint shadow leave the room. HUNK turns to his men and quietly tells them to stay put and continue looking while he has "important business" to take care of. HUNK had quietly left the room following closely behind Gerard. Trying to remain out of sight.

Comment

Working...
                                X