X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield

John was a little tense by the robot that had landed in front of him, but he spoke anyway.

"Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan John-117.", John said to the robot as he received a message from Renamon.

--Do not shoot Growlmon, he is a possible ally, try to avoid the red dinosaur--

"Understood.", John said into his communicator as he checked Yuuka, Remilia, Reimu, and Kaguya's progress on the cards.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

Even with the brave acts of the Outside World Squad, the positions were being pushed by sheer number. Murasa was carried away by the fairy medics, with Letty replacing Murasa. Letty's violent cold aura stopped the Grunts from overriding their position beyond th crater, allowing some time for rest.
      "Dammit." Stacker growled. He was shot in the right thigh, a vibrant spearhead pierced though the hardened skin of Stacker's leg. Stacker pulled the spearhead out of his thighs and threw it on the ground. "Too many of them and not enough of us."
      "John!" Flandre dove into the crater, followed by several spearheads. "We need a plan to wipe them out or else we will be annihilated!"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"We know there are civilians who want to leave the army, we managed to free a wolf-woman and her daughter from the mothership, but let me ask something, you said that shortly after Renamon left, the devourer came to attack her world? she left that world three years ago, How come they have been attacking since that time but their extraction process tales 48 hours to finish the process?" Nera asked

"She is right, we have been doing the impossible to keep them at line from doing the extraction, and I have seen the Digital paths in perfect state because I have used them in the recent days" the fox agreed with the jackal

"We are just confused with the timeline, thatīs all" Nera clarified

The tremors of the battle kept going "Hey, if you have any idea to stop this battle, tell us now so we can do it and give you time to still be on the devourerīs side" Renamon said
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kappa Village

X looks at Kimehana and frowns slightly. "Sorry, but I am unable to fight at the moment. My Buster Cannon is damaged quite badly. Without it I won't be able to fight. Besides my armor is also damaged." Replied X

Battlefield

Duo turned to John with that emotionless stare. "Well then it is an honor to fight alongside you Officer however I do have one thing to tell you..." Said Duo as he quickly turns into a blue meteor and crashes into a Grunt that was charging at John from behind, effectively killing it. "Don't get in my way." He said as he reverts back to his normal form quite quickly.

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"That is, if it actually took 48 hours." Rika answered. "Takato used his digivice and threw it to the Extractor, which spazzed out and created a time stasis for a year. You said you saw the Digital paths in perfect state, and that is because we sent the paths away from each other temporarily. What you saw from the particular path was the path 12 million years ago, because it is 12 million light years away."
            "You should've seen the Devourer's face, when I tossed the digivice. He was ballistic, he was like NOOOOOOOO before everything froze." Takato giggled whimsically. Growlmon chuckled after him.

Battlefield

"Mister..." Daiyousei was crying. But she wasn't crying tears.
            http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1469708?tags=daiyousei (If I post image it would be broken.)
            "Unforgivable!" Daiyousei blasted herself towards Jason's Mantis, but was stopped by the beheaded Aeneas.
            "My last good deed..." Aeneas' beheaded head laughed weakly before vanishing.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

The robot left the crater and John turned his attention back to his current situation.

John saw that the battle was starting to go bad, but what was he to do?

John pulled out his Biofoam canisters and sprayed it into Stacker's wounded leg.

(There. At least Stacker is better.Now to make up a plan...)

John thought about all of his remaining teammates and their abilities.

All of a sudden, something clicked.

(Wait... What about Flandre? Her ability is the destruction of everything and anything. I remember how she does it! She pours her energy into the object's eye and basically overloads it until it explodes. What if she were to channel that energy into something that could make use of all that extra energy?)

John turned to Flandre and spoke.

"I might have an idea, but you might not like it.", John said to Flandre.

"I need you to try and partially destroy me. I need you to try and slowly overload me until I can't hold anymore. I'm going to turn myself into a magic bomb. An aimable nuke, to be more precise."

Jason yelled at Daiousei, trying to get her to stop.

"Listen to me! I am going to try and bring him back, but I need you to stop. HM is a machine! He shouldn't be able to die! I might be able to fix him!, Jason said.
              Last edited by S121; 07-30-2013, 02:14 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"Alright then, right now we need somthing to change this battleīs tide. I know a friend of mine that will use devastating attacks and surely destroying the whole place" Renamon said already taking her digivice and gathering energy

"Our best path would be to take the youkai mountain, I would have to ask you to share your energy Renamon" Nera asked

The fox listened to the jackalīs question and nodded "Just another adventure, huh?" she smiled agreeing with her partner
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"Will we be climbing?" Growlmon asked. "In that case..."
                  Growlmon suddenly began to seep the life energy from dead Grunt corpses around him, evolving him into Wargrowlmon.
                  "Get on my back, Rika. Takoto." Wargrowlmon rumbled, bowing down to allow the Digitamers to hop on them.
                  Facing Renamon, Wargrowlmon grumbled. "Lead the way."

Battlefield

"Not possible." Daiyousei cried more blood. "Impossible, IMPOSSIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE!!!"
                  A sudden catastrophe. Earthquakes, cyclones, flash floods, all so local that only Jason and the Mantis was affected.
                  "I. Will. Slay. Everyone in this place. To have my Mister back." Daiyousei demaded. "You shall be my first prey."

"Allahu Akhbar!" Sveral Grunt jumped, leaping towards Flandre, John, and Stacker, abandoing their weapons and chanting religious quotes.
                  "For God so loved the world he gave his one and only son..."
                  "Wo de gui xin shi zui qiang de!"
                  "나무아비타불 관세음보살!"
                  "What the..." Stacker twitched, lost for words. The Grunts landed on the crater, but they did not attack. All they did was start praying. "Uh..."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

Hank, Sanford and Diemos kept on fighting, and none of them were even hit. The three at this point were having a contest for the most kills.

"4,089, 4,090." Sanford said, while Deimos blasted a tank with his grenade launchers.

"That still only counts as one kill." Hank joked, firing at more Nucleoids.

"Hmph." Deimos muttered.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battlefield

Suddenly as Duo kept fighting his sensors had detected an awful powerful surge of energy nearby.

Duo quickly flew high into the sky and scanned the area. The source was coming from none other than Daiyousei. "Oh no! Her energy levels are beginning to rise quickly! I must stop it!" He said as he began charging energy. He then got engulfed in a blue aura.
                      Duo then landed right in between Daiyousei and Jason. "You stop right there! You need to stop what you're doing! If you keep this up then surely there will be no survivors!" Said Duo as he got into a defensive position.

Comment

Onto the mountainīs top

Renamon charged her body and Neraīs with her digivice, heavy aura of power surged to them as they knocked out their way to the top of the mountain, the fox using diamond storms and the jackal with bone staffs

"I have an idea, we must make an avalanche strong enough to bash everything" Warlgrowlmon, you will have to throw us to the sky, Nera will create a snow storm with her blizzard attacks and I will trigger the avalanche with a mach speed power paw" The fox explained while climbing the mountain

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

John looked at the Nucleoids, then to Flandre.

"Yea, let's do it. Just start whenever you're ready.", John said to Flandre.

Jason was ready to fight, but all of a sudden, a robot landed right in between them.

(What the?)
                          sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

"How many do you have anyways, Hank?" Deimos asked.

"I lost track at the 35,000 mark." Hank said.

"Fuck you, Hank." Sanford slurred, firing his Bren in a wide spray.

"Right back at'cha, San Fran." Hank chuckled, while Sanford muttered something about Hank and a shiv.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I looked back at Daiyousei. But this time... something was wrong with her...

"Daiyousei... I'll be there shortly. Just hang on! God, how do I resonate the soul?! I have no time for this! I must stop Daiyousei before it's too late!!!"

I then began focusing on merging with my body once again. This is harder than it looks. But I have to try! I have to! I focused harder on merging with the body.

Daiyousei... know that I'll be there shortly... please calm down...

I won't leave you.

I carefully evaded the tongues. That was close. Let's see if I can divert attention. Let's see...

I cut one of the tongues carefully. If I do that, then when the Licker screams, it will bring the attention to the others to attack in it's direction.
                              Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-30-2013, 09:24 AM.

Comment

China-Streets

Lady had followed Dante outside right beside Komachi. "I don't know, it's usually hard to get Dante this angry." Said Lady as she turns to Dante. "So what got you so riled up?" Asked Lady as Dante turns to her. "Somebody messed up my bike, and I'm going to need your help to track the person who did it!" Said Dante. "So you two in?"
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X