Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I barely dodged it.

"What the fuck?!?!? I thought you said no killing!!!"

I regained my posture. Let's see... Her masks seem to be the source of power, and knowing video games these days, they may be invincible. I better watch out for them.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Knock out, and killing are two completely different things." Kokoro replied calmly.

"She's right. It doesn't kill. If she wanted you dead, you would be dead." Lily said.

Kokoro then had more mask appear, until there was an army of mask, 65 to be exact.

"This may hurt a bit." Kokoro warned, and then the mask came at Otori all at once, in a single, undodgeable wave, coming from all sides

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

... Well, look on the bright side... At least there is a way around.

I got pelted by many masks. I fell on my back.

"Ow... I just can't f*cking win today, can I?"

I got back up, struggling.

"Agh... Maybe... Did I lose sleep?... Damn it... *sigh* alright, a deal's a deal. We'll just go the long way around. Ya happy?"

Comment

Gensokyo

"So, you forfeit?" Kokoro inquired.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"I honestly wouldn't, but look at me. I can barely even walk. I might have broken a bone or two. But that's the 'luxury' of being a mere human."

... Those guys shoulda let me have the I.D. I wouldn't be having my ass handed to me...

Comment

Gensokyo

"You fought me, and I like that." Kokoro then used some healing magic in her masks, healing all of Otori's wounds.

"Since you fought me, you may pass." Kokoro bowed, her arms showing the way through.

"Wait, it was that simple?!" Otori replied.

Lily went up to his ear. "I wouldn't test her if I were you."

Otori sighed. "Thanks for the healing part."

"It was no issue. Now run along, I have weeds to tend to." Kokoro said, and the two left. Kokoro then pulled out her lance, and began cutting weeds.

Comment

London

Six turned his head and spoke.

"Lockdown? Then we break through it.", Six said in a tone of half excitement, half determination.

Six then loaded all of his weapons and nodded to Chris.

"Let's go show them why you don't mess with a Spartan and a zombie mutant slayer."
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

London

Chris hung up his communicator and turned to Six. "Gerard said he is fine, and that he doesn't need us. Besides from what I saw he can defend himself. He went toe to toe with one of those Tyrants and actually survived. We also have some more pressing matters at hand. We need to find Halsey correct?" Said Chris as he walks up to his truck. "Hop in. We need to get going. We need to get this Halsey person before the Neo Yakuza launches the bomb." Chris said as he starts the truck.

Comment

London

Six sat in the car and relaxed.

"You're a guest in the facility, so you might need to be checked for weapons and all that other stuff, so don't be too surprised when we get there.", Six said in a calm tone.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

London

As Six hopped into the truck Chris drove off into town. "I'm already used to that kind of stuff. Ever since the several viral outbreaks I've been through I started to carry a weapon on me at all times. Just imagine going on vacation. Trying to get through an airport is a pain in the ass." Said Chris as he turned to Six. "So where is this Prometheus Labs? "

Comment

London

"Okay. Let's just plug the address into the GPS. Shall we?", Six said as he called the directions to mind.

Six then began to play with the GPS, inputting the address for Prometheus Labs into it.

"Done.", Six said in a calm tone as he leaned back and relaxed again.
                        sigpic

Comment

London-Streets

"Okay looks like it's not too far from here..." Said Chris as he turns back to the road. A lot of the citizens have woken up from the sleeping gas, but some were still asleep.

As Chris watched the road he drove by a gas station. There he saw a familiar looking motorcycle. Chris looked at the motorbike as they drove by...

Comment

London-Streets

Six saw Chris stare at a motorcycle as they drove by it. It obviously had Chris's attention, so Six decided to ask him what was on his mind.

"What did you see?", Six asked.
                            sigpic

Comment

London-Streets

"Oh it's nothing... just saw something familiar..." Said Chris as he continues driving.

As he continues driving a large crowd of panicking civilians comes running from something. This caused Chris to quickly swerve out of control, crashing into a lamp post. "What the hell was that!?" Said Chris as a purple tentacle comes out of nowhere, impaling a few people in the chest.

Suddenly a large mutated beast comes out from around the corner.

"Ah shit..." Said Chris as he quickly tries to start his truck again, though with no luck. "DAMN IT!" He yelled as he grabs his Assault Rifle.

The beast is none other than the Nemesis T-Type that was sent after Chris earlier. However it has mutated into it's final form after feeding on some citizens.

Comment

London-Streets

Six stared at the Nemesis T-Type, then at Chris.

"How strong are its insides?", Six asked Chris.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X