X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London-Streets

Six listened as Claire finished, then introduced himself.

"Well, Claire, nice to meet you. My name is Spartan-B312, also known as Noble Six. You can just call me Six though.", Six said in a casual, alluring tone.

It was somewhat apparent that Six was attracted to Claire. Unlike Spartan-IIs, Spartan-IIIs didn't have a Catalytic Thyroid Implant, which meant that their sex drives were intact.

Little did Six know that Claire was Chris's sister.
    Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 12:24 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

London-Streets

Claire turned to Six and smiled. "It's nice to meet you too Six." Replied Claire as Chris just rolls his eyes.

"You were quite skilled in taking out that monstrosity." Said Claire as she holds out her hand for a handshake. "My full name is Claire Redfield, I'm the sister of grumpy over there." She said as she gestures to Chris who is going through his equipment.

Comment

London-Streets

"That's all in a day's work. I've actually had to take out worse, so it was no problem.", Six said in a casual tone as he shook Claire's hand.

Six then looked to where Claire was pointing. Following Claire's finger, Six saw Chris going through his equipment.

"Ahh, I'm going to go check and see if he needs a hand.", Six said before he approached Chris.

"So, you need a hand with any of that?", Six asked Chris.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

London-Streets

Chris turned to Six and shook his head. "No, but we will need to find another ride. Other than that I want Claire to leave this city as soon as possible." He said as he turned to Claire.

"But Chris I came here looking for you, and I'm not going to leave!" Replied Claire as Chris quickly walks up to her.

"Listen Claire, soon this city will be a pit of the undead! The Neo-Yakuza are planning on dropping a bomb on the city. A bomb containing the T-Virus!" Said Chris who is quite angry with Claire being here.

Claire just looks at Chris and sighs. "Chris, you know that I have been in as many viral outbreaks as you have, in fact you taught everything that I know. I can defend myself, you don't have to worry." Said Claire as Chris just stares at her.

"Okay fine. You can come with us, but stay out of trouble you got that? I don't want anything bad happening to you." Said Chris as he goes back to his truck. He then grabs the bag full of ammunition he has. "Now let's find ourselves a vehicle."

Comment

London-Streets

Six mulled around a single thought, then decided to share it with Chris and Claire.

"Well, being a Spartan, I could easily just carry you guys. After all, I can run as fast as a car.", Six said in a sort of tone that asked them to consider the option.

"It doesn't even matter how much you're carrying. It won't affect me in the slightest."
            sigpic

Comment

Youkai Union Forward Base - Human Village

"This is it." Yuuka said to Eirin. "Final battle."
              Eirin chuckled and nodded. "It's been nice, working with you all."
              "What do you mean?" Yuuka asked. "Surely you aren't going to die."
              "Not I." Eirin smiled.
              "If you mean me, don't worry about it." Yuuka laughed, gazing into the ship. "I wouldn't die... I can't die."
              "And why might that be?"
              "Because I owe too much. To Gensokyo... To the outsiders... To myself."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medic Camp

John was starting to panic.

On the outside, he was calm and unphased, but inside, so many horrors raced through his head.

(Please Yukari, please answer me. Tell me you're alright. Give me some sign that you're there.), John thought as he continued to hold the gap crystal near his face.
                Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 01:16 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medic Camp

The fox got frustrated "Im sick of waiting and doing nothing I´ll search for her, Rena do yo- huh? where is she? She said and then noticed the jackal speeding her way to Yuuka´s location

Forcing her way to the reunion, Nera looked for Yuuka "We got a problem, Yukari is gone and won´t answer anything at all, even age insults" she said to the florist
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

"Even age insults?" Yuuka asked in horror. "Oh dear, this isn't good."
                    "I never would've thought Yukari was the type to emotionally break." Eirin shrugged.
                    "Oh dear. What happened... Why is she so overwrought?" Yuuka stumbled around. "If only Yuyuko was here... She would've had an idea-"

Just then, a gap appeared, with Yukari stepping out of it. She had cold sweat running all over her face, and looked as if she would faint any moment; pale, eyes dimmed and cast down, her hair in shambles.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Medical Camp

X and Light turn to John who was looking quite down in the dumps for some reason.

"Now what could possibly be troubling you?" Asked the kind Doctor as he places a hand on John's back.

Meanwhile Zero was heading back to the Kappa Village to see Nitori.

Comment

Human Village

Sam, Foster, the Heavy, and Marisa were still playing Poker.

"Full house." Marisa said plainly.

The Heavy also put his cards down, he also had a full house.

"It iz tie." Heavy said, as the two split the pot, which happened to be bullets.

Cheriden

Koishi went down the hall, notcing it was oddly empty, aside from her, Orin, and the few oni.

"Where's big sis?" Koishi asked Orin.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Renamon reached the base and saw Yukari "Yukari, thank the gods you are ok, where were you?" she asked worried about the gap controller´s wellbeing while getting closer to help her
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medic Camp

John's teeth clenched as his grip tightened on the crystal. It wasn't enough to crack it, but the sound of John's grip was easy to hear.

(They have her, don't they? Damn it! F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! If they do ANYTHING to her, I'm going to kill them! I'm going to show them why Spartans are to be feared!), John thought to himself as he slowly lowered the crystal away from his face and put it away.

John's hand was trembling ever so slightly. He didn't want to lose her, he couldn't lose her. She was the one thing that made him feel human. He cared about her and would single-handedly kill the whole ship if it meant saving her.

All of a sudden, John felt a hand on his shoulder.

John turned around and saw Dr. Light.

"Now what could possibly be troubling you?", Dr. Light asked John.

John could barely speak, but he forced himself to.

"I.. I can't get a hold of Yukari. I think that the Devourer might be...", John said.

He couldn't finish the rest. He didn't want to think about it.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 01:37 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Dr. Light pats John's back as he closes his eyes. "Do not fear... I'm sure she'll be fine." Said Light as he tries to make John feel slightly better.

X steps forward sighs. "John, it's Yukari. She's probably busy doing something. Besides from what I saw of her she can easily get out of a tough situation with her gaps right?" Said X

Comment

Chireiden

"Ah, Satori-sama went out just a bit ago. There's going to be a big battle soon, and she said she needed o prepare for it. I was preparing myself, too." Orin responded.

Human Village

"N... Nowhere." Yukari chuckled, and even that looked troubling for her. "Where's Yuuka- Ah, there you are."
                                "Dammit, Yukari, you..." Yuuka was about to scold Yukari until she realized how sick Yukari was. "Ah, hell, what happened?"
                                "Nothing... I'm fine." Yukari laughed weakly.
                                "No you're not." Eirin snapped. "You have a serious form of Kawasaki's Disease. I can already tell that you're over 48 degrees Celsius. Even for a Youkai, that's lethal."
                                "I said I'm fine." Yukari growled. "Yuuka, get Reimu and... All the leaders... Meet me at Akyuu's."
                                "But-" Yuuka started, but Yukari has already gap'd away.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X