X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eirin's Medical Camp

"I really hope you're right. God, I hope you're right.", John said as he put his hand on the top of his helmet and slowly paced around.

"I know they've captured Ran, so what's to say that they haven't caught Yukari? From what I've collected, Yukari cares deeply for Ran. They could have used her for bait.", John said as he recalled one of the many pages on the Wiki he looked at.

"If anything has happened to her, I honestly don't know what I'd do.", John finally said in an emotionless tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Chireiden

"Oh, then I guess coming down here was sorta pointless. See ya!" Koishi then poked the sukusuku twice, and it went out of Cheriden and the underground city extremely fast.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Human village

The fox looked at the whole scene, to make Yuuka react calm like that must be serious, she faced the florist and said directly "I know she is hiding something and it must be related to Ran or worse, so I want to know anything that could have happened to Yukari, Yuuka we are this close to go to see the devourer itself if our time gets short" she said

"I already got us another gap controller in case Yukari could get incapasitated, we will go in half hour wether you join us or not, but this is our planet and we will give our all to save it" Nera said as a gap appeared but the only thing that could be visible was an eye

"You better know what you are doing, I know I owe you a lot, but even a legend like me knows that what you are planning is a travel with a possible no come back Giratina growled calmly
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

"..."
          "She has something in mind, I'm sure." Yuuka sighed.
          "I'll call Kaguya-dono." Eirin announced and flew off.
          "I guess I'll look for John, then." Yuuka nodded. "Joooohn! Where you at, mate?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

All of a sudden, John heard the distant shouting of Yuuka.

(Maybe she knows what's going on?), John thought to himself.

The hope that Yuuka might have some answers gave John the incentive to run as fast as he safely could.

Human Village

Dust trailed behind John as he quickly approached Yuuka.

Once he got within a certain distance, John grinded to a halt, sliding on his feet and on one hand as he stopped in front of Yuuka.

"What's the matter? What happened?", John asked in a slightly urgent tone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Oh good, you're here." Yuuka smiled. "Follow me: the final battle is going to begin momentarily."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

John followed Yuuka, but was still worried about Yukari.

Finally, John spoke.

"Hey, Yuuka? Do you know where Yukari is? I've been trying to contact her, but she hasn't responded. I'm starting to think that the Devourer captured her. I think that they are.. doing the same things they are doing to Ran.", John said in a slightly worried tone.

He was very worried, but he still had to keep his composure. He was needed, after all.
                sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"You'll see." Yuuka smiled again as the two reached a large traditional Japanese mansion. It almost seemed too... Regal... To enter.
                  Yuuka led John into the house, through the long hallways and into the main room, where most of the power holders have all gathered.

Remilia Scarlet of the Scarlet Devil Mansion
                  Kaguya Houraisan of the Eientei
                  Shikieiki Yamaxanadu of the Higan
                  Kanako Yasaka of the Moriya Shrine
                  Kimehana Saya, Deity of the Lake, of the Kappa Village
                  Serin Takamoto, Deity of the Storm, of the Tengu Village
                  Satori Komeiji of the Chireiden
                  Byakuren Hijiri of the Myouren Temple
                  Toyosatomimi No Miko of the Hall of Dreams' Great Mausoleum
                  Keine Kamishirasawa of the Human Village

"...and Reimu Hakurei of the Hakurei Shrine." Reimu finished.
                  "Still no Yuyuko?" Remilia asked. "We'll have to recant her position as the Power Holder if this behavior continues."
                  "Indeed. We cannot allow this misbehavior." Miko nodded.
                  "I'm sure she'll end up." A weak voice of Yukari chuckled. "Ah, John. Come on in and have a seat. I'll ask Akyuu for some tea for you as well..."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

After finishing her deal with Giratina, Nera and Renamon followed Yuuka and saw the whole big ones of Gensokyo

The duo leaned on the wall ready to hear what Yukari had to say
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

Upon hearing Yukari's voice, John darted his head over to the source.

John was filled with relief. She hadn't been captured. She was safe.

"Thank god you're alright. I thought something very bad had happened to you.", John said in a tone of relief as he walked towards her.

That's when he noticed it. For some reason, Yukari looked pale. In fact, she sounded weak when she spoke to him.

"Is everything okay?", John asked Yukari in a concerned tone as he took a closer look at her and activated his thermal scanner.

(She seems to have a fever. Quite a high one at that. 118 F!? How is she even alive? People die at around 108 F.)

"I think after this, you should probably take a rest. You should have been dead from your fever a long time ago.", John said in a concerned tone as he moved the chair from the table and stood instead.
                      Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 02:53 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Hey!" Remilia complained as John ran into her to get a thermal scan on Yukari. "Back up, will ya?"
                        "Sit! How rude of you to intervene in the seriousness of Power Holders' emergency meeting, an outsider at that?" Miko scolded John.
                        "I'm fine. Really." Yukari laughed as she motioned Remilia and Miko to calm down. "Have a seat. Don't worry about me."
                        "Any more absentees?" Yuuka asked.
                        "Daiyousei was to represent the standalone Youkais and fairies as the Greater Deity of Nature... But unfortunately..." Reimu announced, and the room grew silent.
                        "Deities... Do they come back to life?" Yukari inquired Kimehana.
                        "We do, but it normally takes a lot to." Kimehana responded. "Alcohol, spiritual relics, sometimes even sacrifices. Most times, the society just chooses a new Deity over resurrecting the old Deity."
                        "I see..." Yukari sighed. "Then, let's... Get started."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Sorry, I simply take great care of my.. allies.", John said, trying to draw attention away from his reaction.

He then heard what the group was saying and intervened.

"Actually, she's still alive. HM, Sakuya, Samus, and I got her to the medic camp and she's alive. The only problem is that she won't be doing much of anything until we grow her a new arm.", John said.
                          sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

The fox enraged to the fact that this.. immortals were acting so classy so she did what she was best of, be direct "Sorry to be rude, but right now we are at war, many of us have lost a lot and I suggest you to not act as the deities you say you are, I have seen mortals who have sacrified their lives in many battles who would do it again so donpt act as higher beings" she said with an almost growl

Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Who is this?" Kaguya scoffed.
                              "Another outsider that is represented by John." Yuuka answered.
                              "Are all outsiders rude and uncultured?" Miko gnarled.
                              "I suggest you not to act so justifying in front of them." Kanako whispered to Renamon. "You don't want them as your enemy."
                              "If all misunderstandings are cleared out," Akyuu appeared with two cups of tea: one for Renamon and one for John. "Why don't we actually start?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"My thoughts exactly. Thank you.", John said to Akyuu as he looked at Miko.

He had already apologized to Miko, but she still insisted on insulting and disrespecting him and Renamon. Despite his anger, he continued anyway.

"Now, if we're done bad-mouthing and insulting one another, I believe it's time to start the briefing.", John said in a matter-of-fact tone.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 04:37 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X