X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

The Devourer looked down at John's hands, which grased his purple-and-black bladed katana.
    "Surprisingly heavy, isn't it?" The Devourer stared at John through the helmet as if he can see John's face underneath it. The katana, if held by anyone other than the Devourer himself, was heavier than the Consumer itself: impossible to lift.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Wait... You're mechanical?! Damn!"

"Oh? The robot is hurt? Bah, don't worry. That doctor has a bunch of repair tools used to repair his things right here."

She opened up a drawer with a lot of repair tools.

"Good. Now then... If only we had a mechanic... Hey, Phantom, might sound like a dick move, but you're gonna have to repair yourself. I can't do anything."

Comment

The Consumer

Seeing as how that plan wouldn't work, John spun behind the Devourer and punched at his temple with enough force to send a tank flying.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The punch hit the Devourer's temple dead on, but he seemed to have not noticed it. He was drinking his wine.
          "I can't feel anything." The Devourer mentioned. "One more attack. Then I start moving."

Battle of Gensokyo

"What a mess." Daiyousei announced as the team arrived at the battefield.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"I can tell. Damn..."

"It seems they retreated, but... Everyone's gone. Even John and the others."

"My guess is that they wen't on that ship there."

I pointed to the giant ship.

"Hmm... How are we to get to it?"

Comment

California
              _________

Phantom looked at the equipment and shoved it away, but not before taking a simple wrench, and a few bolts. "Sadly this is the only tool out of that will be of use to me. The others will not be able to repair the damage to my wiring, nor will it be able to reconstruct my synthetic skin. Also Ocelot I will need you to do this for me. As I will be unable to with one hand. Do not worry, it's rather simple. All I need for you to do is to remove the current bolt in my shoulder joint, and replace it with this one." Said Phantom as he hands the tool and few bolts to Ocelot. "If we replace the current bolt in my shoulder with a better one then I will be able to at least move my shoulder... but I will still feel pain if I were to move it at all."

Comment

The Consumer

It was then that John had an idea.

"Wait. The Devourer may be mostly indestructible, but what if one of his limbs ceased to be in this location? Better yet, what if they all disappeared and went somewhere else? He may be indestructible to my physical attacks, but I'll be directly altering where his matter is. There's no defense against that. Not even indestructible armor or god status can protect against portal dismemberment. Now you're thinking with portals, John!)

John created a corridor of darkness onto the Devourer's dominant arm, then closed the portal.

John was going to cut off his arm by closing the portal.
                Last edited by S121; 08-18-2013, 03:06 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"... Alright. Here goes nothing."

I did as Phantom said.

My transformation was complete. I took out my sword.

"We're no longer in your mind. This is life. You are going to die brutally now. So prepare to die!!!"

I lunged at Isaac.

Comment

California
                    _________

As Ocelot began working on replacing the rather tightly screwed in bolt Phantom turned to Aya. "Aya was it? Do you think you could possibly fill us in as to what is going on?" He said as he winces from the pain.

Comment

Space - The Consumer

Isaac quickly blasted Zenmas with another Stasis field and hovered there, trying to come up with a plan.

(I need to find a way to stop him, now! Wait... What about heat, like the heat of an atomic bomb, or a star?)

Isaac then began to fly towards the back of the Consumer at Mach 8.
                      sigpic

Comment

"No you don't!"

Though I was slowed down, I was only reduced to human speeds. I fired a purple beam at him.

Aya was shaken up.

"... Daddy... But..."

Suddenly, Dio came. His eye patch was gone, revealing a giant hole in his right eye. He looked beat.

"Huff... Huff... Aya... I think it's time you learned the truth."

Aya's eyes widened. "Wh... What? Dio..."

Dio gave a blank stare.

"You see, your father is a killer. You knew that. But what you didn't know... Was that he desired nothing but to turn you into a doll like everyone else."

"... No... No, it can't be! Father loves me! I love father!"

"Indeed, he loves you. But he loves you far too much. He wants to preserve your innocence."

Aya dropped to her knees. I had finished up. "That should do. How're ya feeling?"

Comment

Space - The Consumer

With Zenmari trailing behind, Isaac decided to increase his thrusters' speed to Mach 10. It was very dangerous, even with the anti gravity field his suit generated.

Isaac was getting closer to his destination, closer to the "weapon" that would kill off Zenmari.
                          sigpic

Comment

I flew at Isaac at mach 11. I was slowly inching closer ((cue classic sonic the hedgehog drowning music)).

"You can run, but my power shall surpass yours any day! You're barely making mach 10, while I so that as a warm up!"

Comment

Space - The Consumer

(That's it. Keep getting closer...)

As soon as Zenmari got within range, Isaac held him with his Kenesis Module, Then put Stasis on him again.

Once that happened, Isaac fired Zenmari in the opposite direction while still slowed by stasis, causing him to fly away at the speed of sound.

This allowed Isaac to finally arrive at his destination, the engines.
                              Last edited by S121; 08-18-2013, 03:54 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

((Something I noticed... How did Zommari get turned into Zenmas?))

I recovered. That bastard! I flew back and almost instantly reached...

"The engines."

I landed.

"Come out, little man. I've only to talk with you. Though you've seen this form of me, I have to kill you anyways. So just come out and accept death at my hands!"

Comment

Working...
                                X