X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

"Tetris. It's a game where you have to place blocks. There are no souls, no worlds to destroy, and no innocent bystanders. He'll be left on his own, watching blocks fall. I'll show you a video if you want. Later, of course.", Isaac said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"You have to consider that games here are somewhat different than the universes themselves, especially simple things like that." Koishi replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

"What world would you recommend? There are a couple others I could use.", Isaac said to Koishi.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Koishi made a thinking pose for a few moments.

"Oh, I know. Winslow showed me a interesting game once. It was called Journey, I think. It was just a person journeying through a desert world or something. It was really rare if you found someone else." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

"Then that's where we send him.", Isaac said as he nodded at Koishi.

"You know that powersuit you were wearing? Does it have a radar, or some other means of tracking?", Isaac asked.
            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Ran and John entered to find a fiasco. Iku was on an all-out battle with some sort of native american geomncer. Yukari and the Devourer was in a heated exchange of unspeakably omnipotent powers, with Nera, even though the intention was to help Yukari, seemingly trying to dodge everything along her ways. A giant fissure ripped the ground in half, with clash of steel and flesh and blood sprouting everywhere.

"Well this is all..." Ran hesitated. "Words fail me."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"I don't know. Model X would." Koishi pulled Model X out of her hat and tapped it's sides.

"Ey, X, wake up, you're needed." Koishi said.
                Last edited by Koishi; 09-08-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

The Consumer

Nera was getting anxious and decided to go all out. Taking her last of Renamon´s talismans, she ripped it appart and let its energy get into her

Suddenly the jackal fell on her knees as the energy overwhelmed her body, she was in agony as every nerve in her body was reacting to all the power, strong aura flames appeared on her paws burning the floor they were pressing, the flame soon covered her entire body but it didn´t hurt her as she was getting on her feet again.

"If im going to die, I will at least finish you" she growled opening her eyes, they were flaring with intense glow.

The jackal sprinted in extreme speed, strong flames on both paws destroying anything between her and the Devourer. Charging volatile aura spheres, Nera went to a full frontal attack knowing the risk

Domino´s room

Taomon charged with all her might as the ice torrent was at full speed towards Domino followed by the priestess as she was also revealing her claws with water spheres ready to crash with the general
                  Last edited by Kristia; 09-08-2013, 09:24 PM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

Model X beeped as it floated out of Koishi's hands. "Oh... sorry Koishi, I guess I zoned out... what do you need?" Said the floating biometal as it looked at it's surroundings. "Wow I zoned out for a long time..."

Comment

The Consumer

"Yeah. My friend Isaac had a question about the megamerge stuff." Koishi said.

Comment

The Consumer

While Ran was in shock from the scene, John wasn't too phased. He was surprised by airplanes coming out of gaps and the Devourer being able to survive.

John quickly snapped out of it and looked over to Ran.

"I would recommend that you apply the Biofoam before going into battle. Just be sure to return it to me once you're done. Good luck.", John said to Ran.

John was a little hesitant about going into battle without Biofoam, but right now he would have to do without. He sprinted off towards the battlefield as he readied his light and darkness magic, causing it to slowly envelop his hands.

Hallway - The Consumer

"Do you have a radar that you could track me with?", Isaac asked Model X.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hallway - The Consumer

Model X turned to Isaac. "I greatly do apologize, but I am afraid I do not have a radar installed into my systems. Well I do but it is for tracking other Biometal's." Said Model X as he floated in the air in front of Isaac.

Comment

Hallway - The Consumer

Despite what Model X had said, Isaac still had a determined look on his face.

"But you still do have a radar. Is it okay if I perform a quick modification? I'll need you to electronically connect with my suit though.", Isaac said.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Well, Isaac's an engineer. You can trust him." Koishi asked.

Comment

The Consumer

Model X looked at Isaac then Koishi. "I don't know... my systems are advanced and complicated. If anything is altered it could effect the Biolink I have with Koishi... and if that Biolink is altered then it could pose a big problem."

Comment

Working...
                                X