X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

Isaac looked over to Sariel and was shocked by what he saw. Too absorbed in the situation to feel the strain on his body, Isaac rose to his feet and slowly walked over to Sariel, and knelt down to get a better look at the wound. Isaac turned Sariel over and looked at the injury to her stomach. It was a horrible wound, and it wouldn't stop bleeding. From experience, Isaac guessed that she would have had only a holographic sliver if she wore a RIG. Despite the fact that he was running low on Med-Packs, Isaac decided that it would be wise to spare them for her. Isaac pulled out two Medium sized Med-Packs, each one consisting of two cylinders filled with a grayish substance. Isaac prepped the Med-Packs and injected them into Sariel's body. It' wouldn't heal most of her injuries, but at least it would heal the lethal ones. Isaac sighed in relief as the life-saving liquid slowly closed up Sariel's wounds, regenerating lost tissue and replacing lost blood.

John didn't know what to expect, but one thing was certain, the demons were waiting for someone, or something. John continued to keep the portals sealed with his Darkness magic, making sure to check their condition every couple of seconds. Not wanting to be caught off guard, John got into a defensive stance, ready for a surprise attack.

SPARTAN Augmentation Lab - Sector 4

"...Raven..."

"...Raven..."

"Raven, are you awake yet?", Lily asked Raven as she looked down at the still drugged Raven.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

A skeletal creature floated above, and the many demons were quiet in his presence as he floated forward, towering over John. The creature was very large, with a skeletal and emaciated body, with a skull-like head with two great ram-like head and four skeletal arms. It's visible spine ended floating above the ground, as it's piercing, glowing red eyes, staring down at John.

It spoke as if speaking with several voices at once, both male and female. "Who is the one before me?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

John was tense, but remained calm.

"I am UNSC Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan John-117.", John said in a calm tone as he looked up at the Demon.

John honestly didn't know what to think. The demon's face reminded John of a Promethean Knight's face, while the rest of the creature's body was unlike anything he had ever seen.

Despite his feelings of uneasiness, John remained calm and prepared for the demon to strike.
        Last edited by S121; 09-12-2013, 09:33 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"You are trying to seal my gates. But you are too reckless with your magic." the creature spoke, and the portals returned to normal.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

John was about to reseal the gates, but thought it would be wise to ask the demon a question first.

"Why are you here and what are you planning to do?", John asked the demon flying above.
            sigpic

Comment

As Raven had laid on the table unconscious he slowly began to awake.

He heard someone calling his name... As he heard Lily calling his name he opened his eyes and slowly sat up. He shielded his eyes from the lighting of the room. "Oh god I feel like I've been out for days..."

Comment

"Actually, you've only been out for two hours.", Lily said to Raven.

All of a sudden, the lead scientist walked over to the now conscious Raven and pointed at the arm.

"How do you like it?", the scientist asked as he pointed to the silver colored arm. The golem fragments were right where they were located on the original arm and the only noticeable difference was the arm's color.
                sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"A simple answer." he replied. "For the Burning Hells to regain their rightful place, for people to shudder at the mere words of the Hells, for Fire to rain from the sky and the righteous to fall before the wicked, and for all of creation to tremble to the burning standards of Hell."

Comment

The Consumer

"Then we're at odds with one another.", John calmly said as he thought up of an effective way of damaging the demon.

(The demon is made up entirely of bone, which means that it's resistant to cutting weapons and bullets. My best chances would be explosives, piercing weapons on the flatter areas, and the Gravity Hammer.)

John knew that what he was doing was dangerous, but this demon was no better than Glutoneriel. This demon wanted to attack humanity, and that was something John was not going to let happen.

Reacting quickly, John fell down a Corridor of Darkness and appeared out of another one, onto the demon's spine. As John got a better grip, he pulled out his Gravity Hammer and readied the first strike.
                    Last edited by S121; 09-12-2013, 11:55 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

"Actually, you've only been out for two hours.", Lily said to Raven.

All of a sudden, the lead scientist walked over to the now conscious Raven and pointed at the arm.

"How do you like it?", the scientist asked as he pointed to the silver colored arm. The golem fragments were right where they were located on the original arm and the only noticeable difference was the arm's color.
                      SPARTAN Augmentation Labs - Sector 4

Raven looked at Lily slightly shocked for a second as he looked at his Nasod Arm. However he quickly remembered that the people here had technology that could rival that of the Nasod's.
                      "Two hours? Damn... the people here work fast." He said as he went to stand up, however he was still feeling quite dizzy and he ended up falling towards Lily.

Comment

Lily caught Raven before he fell and helped him back to his feet.

"Careful, you're still under the effects of the anesthesia. It will take a couple of minutes to wear off, but after that, you'll be fine.", Lily said as she gently placed him back onto the table.

"So, how do you feel?", Lily asked Raven as she took a closer look at his new arm.
                        sigpic

Comment

Raven looked at Lily then to his arm. His arm looked roughly the same except that it is now silver rather than black previously. Raven examined his newly modified and repaired arm.
                          "I've been worse..." He said as he turned back to Lily. Raven was about to say something, but due to the effects of the drug he quickly forgot what he was going to say.

Comment

Lily gave Raven a faint smile as she waited for the anesthesia to wear off.

"How about we wait until you've fully recovered from the anesthetic?", Lily said as she sat down in one of the reinforced chairs and waited for Raven to recover.
                            sigpic

Comment

After Raven's head began to clear he remembered what he was going to say. "Hey Lily... what... did they do to my arm? Well... aside from repairing it and all?" He asked as he stood up. He shook his head a bit before turning to Lily again. "It feels... much stronger..." He said as he clenched his fist tightly.

Comment

The scientist spoke up, answering Raven's question.

"There are a couple of things we did to your arm. What we did is that we removed the old reactor used to power your arm and installed a miniaturized Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor. As for the overall strength you feel, we installed synthetic muscle into the arm, the same muscle used in the creation of MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor. You may not be able to lift cars, but you can hit them with enough force to send them flying. we also improved upon the old design and installed a Hardlight Emitter, allowing you to create a Hardlight Shield capable of deflecting most high caliber ammunition, and even various rockets and missiles. As for your Overload Function, we actually increased the output by 10% and increased the arm's heat resistance fifteen-fold, allowing it to not only be more heat resistant, but also allow you to hold Overload for longer amounts of time without the fear of damaging it. The arm would be able to withstand temperatures well over 20,000 F, and is highly resistant to electricity. We also managed to install the golem fragments into the arm, making it lighter than before, due to the lightweight Titanium Alloy used. Just like the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, you can also transfer the reactor's electrical energy into machines and even absorb limited amounts too. We call it, Skofnung.", the scientist explained to Raven.
                                Last edited by S121; 09-13-2013, 04:55 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X