X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo Battlefield

"We've got to try and calm her down. Genji and Renamon are approaching her as we speak, but I don't know how long it will take. Is there any way we can distract her and try to calm her down? Would Remilia know?", John asked Miko.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"I heard my name." The giant turtle ascended to the thick of battle.

"Distracting her will guarantee death." Miko argued. "That girl... from what I heard, was remained in solitude for 495 years. During that time, she must've condensed enough hatred and loneliness to become stronger than the Devourer himself..."

"Which reminds me, what happened in the Consumer?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Well.." a voice came from nowhere, then HP appeared next to John. "What about a distraction of an omnipitent, homicidal clown who's driving a train falling from the sky?" HP pointed up towards the train, which was now visible.

"Because you're going to have it." HP said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Yukari defeated the Devourer.", John said to Miko in a slightly emotionless tone.

To most people, they would not be able to tell what John was hiding, but Miko would know that something happened, based on John's reaction.

All of a sudden, the Higher Power appeared and spoke.

"What about a distraction of an omnipitent, homicidal clown who's driving a train falling from the sky?", the Higher Power said.

John looked up and sighed as he knew what was going to happen next.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Mess Hall

"That's good. This place seems to have everything right?" Replied Chung in a relatively happy tone.

Chung remained silent at the scientists news about the new armor.

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Sakuyamon knew the risks, but she still fled towards the blonde vampire

"Im going to deal with her, take John to the goal no matter what" she said to the master and the turtle

Seeing the crystal winged girl, the shaman spoke "Flandre, what are you doing?" she asked calmly yet worried
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mess Hall - Prometheus Labs

Lily turned her head over and replied to his question.

"Pretty much. We have shooting ranges, 'sports arenas', a gym, pools,.. pretty much anything and everything. Why?", Lily asked Chung in a friendlier tone.
                sigpic

Comment

In the unit ship...

I stood there as I was damaged from the sudden impact.

"... Gh... Damn... This is... Not good..."

But then I heard a voice from the suit. "UNIT 5726 HAS BEEN APPREHENDED. 5 MINUTES UNTIL COMPLETE POWER DRAIN."

"And that's worse... But... If I'm going to protect Daiyousei... Then five minutes is all I need! Come at me!"

Then, I found one more weapon on my right hand. It looked like another cannon. Time to test it. I tried to fire, but instead, it began emitting extremely displeasing sound waves that broke the glass in our room.

In Groznyj grad...

We were beaten bloody. Each of us tired.

"Huff... Volgin... You've gotten stronger..."

"I could... Huff... Say the same of you..."

We were about to have at it again, until we heard a faint voice from nearby.

"Boss?"

Volgin shot out a thunder bolt towards the intruder, who was wearing a uniform... Where have I seen it before?

I rushed up to the intruder and put him in a choke hold. I pointed my stun rod to him.

"Who are you?!"

He managed to flip me over and activate his communicator. "Commander, we finally found him! It seems he's defected!"

That's when I heard a familiar voice through the radio. "What, who?!"

"The boss!"

"By god... Alright. All units, go to the hangar and try to beat some sense into that guy. Be careful, though!"

That's when more soldiers came into the hangar. "It really is him!" "I can't believe it!" "Boss, you don't know what you're doing!"

I turned to Volgin. But he shook his head. "Not my men. I don't recognize that uniform."

"In any case... Get ready."

Comment

Mess Hall

"Oh no reason... I was just asking. I mean I've only been here for less than a day it seems, and I already seen a lot of things in this place." He said as he finishes the dried meat on his plate. After he did he stood up and grabbed his plate. "Now that I'm done... where would I take my plate?"

Comment

"You take it over to that metal tube over there and place it inside.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Sakuyamon used her crystal to comunicate with the spartan "Chief, how is the situation with everyone over there?" she said now floating close, but yet on a safe distance from the vampire

"Hey Flandre, how about we relax and speak?" the shaman asked to the blonde calmly
                        Last edited by Kristia; 10-09-2013, 10:48 PM.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mess Hall

"Okay thank you." Said Chung as he walks over to the metal tube. As he does he puts the plate inside the tube. Afterwards he immediately walks over to Lily and Dr. Neuman. "Now if you'll excuse me I should go work on repairing my armor. It will take quite some time to repair it. Though if I start now I should get it fully repaired in an hour."

Comment

Dr. Neuman looked at Chung and thought for a moment.

"Well, depending on the damage, we could always use the same machine that grafted the Memory Shape alloy onto that reactor part. It should turn an hour long job into a 5 minute one.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.

Lily finished her food, then walked over to the disposal tube to put away her plate. The disposal tube fired a small orange laser at the plate and all of the food particles and bacteria were gone. Once that was finished, a blue laser digitized the plate and made it disappear from view.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mess Hall

"I'm sorry but I wish to do this on my own. Besides I have modified my armor with special chemicals and energy. So I kind of need to repair my armor on my own..." Said Chung as he politely excuses himself from the conversation. He then begins making his way back to the Reactor Labs.

Comment

"Later.", Lily said to Chung as he walked away.

"Goodbye.", Dr. Neuman added.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X