X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is because there canīt be many badass people together, it would cause problems in the rules of reality.

But to be honest, Isaac is a badass because he acts by raw instinct, sure a soldier has experience, but the key is that he/she is trained" in a method to fight. Isaac has to plan-on-the-go his way to survive knowing that there canīt be a simple error because that could mean death.

Take Ellie for example too, she is just a freaking civilian and survived in Dead Space 2 by herself, even while protecting a unstable Stross who took out her eyes, yet she didnīt give up and survived. (Letīs not talk about DS3 Ellie, the DS2 version is the epicness in females)

Anyways.. time to go to sleep.. cya^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Didn't Ellie say "you owe me an eye" in DS2? It might be my imagination, but I think she said that. She seemed more pissed off than scared or in pain. She really was one of the tougher characters of the franchise.

As for Isaac, he also seems to have the worst luck EVER, but his luck only becomes good luck when he is about to die, like when he falls from space after killing the Brother Moon.

Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Why it takes so long to write a single post in IC nowadays?

Have I grown to be a perfectionist? D:
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I've always found that typing by yourself can be a long, hard task.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Learned that the hard way.

Welp, good night.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys for being gone again, I'll begin posting in ATWAG as soon as possible.

Also as for TSU I cannot think of anything to post... someone quick help give me ideas!!!

Comment

SUSTIC

I tried to send you a PM, but your box is full

and Serene, you can try to make your character just meet another one or just walk around, filler posts can be saviors to keep the story moving
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Problem is now fixed.

Comment

Sorry for double posting guys but I find this important to tell you.

Right now I feel like taking a small break for at least a day or two from even thinking about the RP's. It's not a long break, just a day or two. Some things are happening IRL with me, and two of them are that I am just not feeling well (feeling really weak right now, as though I haven't gotten much sleep when I have gotten at least 7 hours of rest) and the other is that I'm experiencing some chronic depression right now (always do around this time of year.) Thankfully this should all pass within a day or two. Until then I am not going to be posting in any of the RP's. On top of that but I am feeling rather stressed lately. I'll still be on to read things over, but I won't really be posting at all in the IC's of the RP's.

I hope that Kristia and Wriggle can keep things going relatively fine in TSU, but please everyone in TSU do not take control of the teachers. If you do need a dorm number, please ask me and I can still give you one in the OOC for you are allowed to use the Receptionist. Just none of the important staff like the teachers and Nurse Hannah (NO ONE TOUCHES MY NURSE HANNAH!!!) Also just take things slowly in TSU... even though things are already slow in TSU.

Comment

We'll hold down the fort while you take care of your own things. Don't worry.

That being said, will you get on Mumble still?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I'll still be on Mumble, and will be willing to just chat and play some games on Steam now and then. So do not worry about that Wriggle.

Comment

Alright.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Anyways, I am so hyped about the Dead Space RP that I managed to dig up some music from the games.

Have you ever listened to DS3's soundtrack? I would recommend "Cry of The Ancients" and "Moon Crash". There's another one that plays while you crash on Tau Volantis. The song has Tau Volantis in its name, but I don't remember the whole name.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dead space has a great soundtrack, but it is a bad idea to hear the more somber ones when you are in the dark or about to sleep, nightmares are fueled easily with that XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X