X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAH I'M BACK!

Sorry I lost internet and what not while I was sleeping and just got it back.

Comment

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CORRUPTURE OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
      (ง ͠ ͠° ل͜ °)ง ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴsᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟɪᴇsᴛ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
      ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR DONGERS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
      (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ ɴᴀᴍᴇ's ᴅᴏɴɢ. ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴɢ (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄
      ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༽ºل͟º ༽ YOU COPERINO FRAPPUCCIONO PASTARINO'D THE WRONG DONGERINO ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༽ºل͟º ༽
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ clickty clack clickty clack with this chant I summon spam to the chat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

WTF? Ok, I think that last line did it for me. XD

Ok, well anyways, about Corrupture, what do you propose should be done?

@Sus

Welcome back!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
          Same thing probably. San Francisco as the main setting for you and I. You can copy pasta if you want, I have something different in mind that introduces Alex (Who will be a more prominent character now yaaay) and the storyline faster.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. As for me, it will probably just be the first post, along with whatever is appropriate. I don't think I could top that intro post I made, or at least that flashback/dream.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

As much as I like Nitro I also love Alex.

Wriggle if you want anything to do with Alex I can potentially have my character interact with her in some way (if my character gets accepted that is.)

Comment

I'm gonna have to make the scene funnier. There's gotta be a contrast between Ethan's "let's-get-down-to-business" mood and Nitro's "IDGAF" mood, with a sprinkled in "Ara-ara" moments from Alex. It'll be grand.

@Sustic
                San Francisco. That's the hotspot for the first arc.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Sounds good to me. Also, as a sidenote, Ethan will become a little more lively and open as things progress. Right now, he's a man with a deathwish.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well of course, he's gonna be swirled into a love triangle.

We can discuss all sorts of stuff either via pm or when you get your internet back and is able to get on mumble. I believe it won't be far, right? Do you have any specific date?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well all the paperwork is finalized, but they still have to inspect the house. Once that's done, we move in, and fiber optic internet. Still excited about that.

Anyways, considering the pace of things, I would say maybe 1-3 weeks. Until then, we always have PMs.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah I have, like, 5 arcs. Considering the RP's genre and all, I feel like each arc is going to take shorter than, say, an arc in AtWaG or TSU or something.

I'd send you a PM about the first immediate arc, but it's 2 AM here and I do NOT want to sleep in tomorrow.

So I'm probably going to stay up for another few minutes to idly chat about here. If I don't reply after, say, 5 minutes, then assume that I've conked out.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok. Well if the arcs go by too quickly, I might have a couple ideas. Let's just say that I've gotten a little more creative, due to having to make an arc.

Anyways, what to talk about... Well, I'll get to see the house tomorrow.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Getting to see your new house is a VERY good sign 8)

Comment

Pics or gtfo @w@

But yes, now you know my anguish, my torment, of having to create an arc that makes sense altogether and is fun.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Sustic

Yea, well everyone else saw it like a month ago. Every time there's an opportunity, I'm either at work or occupied with something. XD

@Wriggle

Very well, I'll try to get a few pics, then show them when I find a WiFi hotspot.

As for the arc, it's mind bending. I had to create an arc that would allow everyone that hero moment, make them feel like they are accomplishing something great. At the same time, it's an arc that is highly structured, yet somehow allows freedom. It's two opposites at once. It's a process that's enough to drive someone nuts, especially since many of the character sub-arcs are supposed to tie in together and directly/indirectly influence each other. After a while, you get a plot web instead of a plot line.
                                Last edited by S121; 02-13-2015, 06:16 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X