X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    Dude, I'm behind on everything. This isn't something to be surprised about when it comes to me. After all, you're talking to the same person who read the Touhou 14 creepypasta a week before Touhou 14 was actually released. For a YouTube video!
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hey Wriggle have you ever replied to...

This post with Zero?
      Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
      Kawashiro Residency - Kappa Village - Gensokyo

"That's... odd... I don't remember me or any of my men sending a distress signal to the Kappa Village... By normal protocols when a squad of Maverick Hunters are not doing so well we are supposed to call in to the Maverick Hunter HQ." Zero said as he thought for a moment.

"Maybe the Mavericks did something to redirect the distress signal? I don't know..." He was really confused as to why Nitori got the distress signal, and not the Maverick Hunters. He then looked up at Nitori as she asked him what they did to defeat him, and his squad. "For one there were too many of them. When we got there the city was almost completely empty. It was... odd. We didn't see any law enforcement agents, or any civilians. All we saw was an empty city. When we got to the center of the city we were ambushed by about three hundred of the damn Mavericks. There was just too many for my squad. The one other thing that I find hard to explain is that my squad... they seemed to be more fearful, more tense. They lashed out at each other before we were ambushed. It was as though something had... been taking hold of their mental state. Warping it... making them more... uneasy. Something that my squad shouldn't be feeling or experiencing. After all my squad is part of the 17th Elite Unit. Some of the most well trained Maverick Hunters. Not only that, but there were more Mavericks than what was reported." He said as he began thinking.

"It definitely is odd. It was as though the Mavericks had done something. I even felt a bit uneasy. It felt like there was some sort of weird... feeling of dread over the city. It's that feeling like... something is just out of place. Anyways I need to report back to the Maverick Hunter HQ. If I don't I will be in quite a bit of trouble."
      Just wanting to know so I can search for it if you did. I am going to be posting in ATWAG soon. Just as soon as I get all the things I need.

Comment

I'll get to it as soon as SUS and/or Wonder posts for me.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yes for those of you who are wondering Zero, and X are both considered as Leaders of the Maverick Hunters. Their status as leaders are unknown, but they are said to be right below Signas in terms of position. They are both Commanders of their squad's.

Zero and X are both Commanders of the 17th Elite Unit, the main "Special Forces" squad of the Maverick Hunters that are usually sent in last. Zero is also a leader of the Special 0 Unit AKA Shinobi Unit. While X is the main leader of the 17th Elite Unit.
          Last edited by NeoFox; 04-18-2014, 09:45 PM.

Comment

There status as leaders are unknown
            Grammar Nazi ACTIVATED. THERE. IT'S THEIR. GET IT RIGHT OR INCINERATION SHALL COMMENCE PROPER.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

SHUT UP MIMA

I had to post that with a headache =-= Normally I don't make such simple grammar mistakes such as that.

Comment

a quick fill about today's events

I went to my doctors to check my reactions with traumas and how I would act at different scenarios

Spent the afternoon mostly sleeping due to medicine

tonight im having a date that wasn't known by me until just 10 minites ago with the clearance of my doctor

I hope you people rnjoy this friday

Kristina out
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Have fun Kristia. I'll be on the road in 12 hours.

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

SHUT UP MIMA

As an excuse to finally use that image.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima
                      dat picture

Comment

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

Sorry for lashing out at you. I haven't been in the best of moods lately. Some pretty personal stuff with my bf. I really haven't been in the mood to put up with any shit today so forgive me if I acted a bit too harshly. Luckily you are the kind of guy that seems to put up with people's shit here on the forums.

Comment

*Sigh*

Sorry AGAIN for being gone for a long time. This time though was because I actually got a new job as of lately and haven't had much time to RP. I do have a week off though so I can hopefully stay and get caught up.

Now where am I needed again? ATWAG California, though I forgot the last post involving Dante so I will look that up soon... I also am aware of all the new stuff going on, but I will have to ask Mima some stuff before I post with Dante.

Then there is also Sparda and the Hell Vanguard so I will get to work on that soon.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

well.. today was a garfer day than I thought

Had to explain and counter every reason of my doctor to show that im a sane person

I felt like in a freaking interrogation at the police, seriously, he asked if my fascination for lemon water had a trauma or addiction as a root, I just like that better than a coca cola

He nearly set me off when he asked about my tastes in people, I was really close to punch him in the throat. Damn cold hearted guy, he has been like that since I entered the facility years ago.

Atleast I made the sorry ape lose his color when he asked how I vent off my stress. Seems he imagined how I hit the punching bag with my knee
                              Last edited by Kristia; 04-19-2014, 09:56 PM.
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well goddamn.

So... Anywhere I'm needed?

SUS needs to reply at TSU and I need to respond to prometheus and rengar.

Comment

Working...
                                X