X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S1
    Something tells me you are still somewhat half asleep... # Neo...

Comment

I just woke up.

The reason I got back on so fast is because I left NeoFox hanging, waiting for my next post.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Gotcha. Well then... Hows everyone duin t'night?

Comment

@Wonder
          I'll be on all day.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll try o be on as long as I can.

Comment

Don't worry S121. I can tell when you fall asleep. When you do I usually go off myself.

Comment

How am I understanding German all of a sudden?

Here's the improvised Genesong *pack* that I'll be introducing. The Genesong *pack*, researched and created primarily by a Halo fan Shimamura Itou, will grant John the following effects for an hour:

Improvised Genesong Enhancements

01. Increased Strength........................(Previous: Can lift up to 100 Metric Tonnes with armor on (110 US Tons). Without armor, he can lift up to 20 Metric Tonnes (22 US Tons).)

I pondered, whether lifting 100 metric tonnes with armor will be necessary. So I toned it down to 75, 25% decrease. To compensate, he can lift up to 25 without armor, giving him a 25% boost.

02. Increased Speed...........................(Can now run at a maximum of 100 mph, due to his faster reaction time and tougher body. Any faster and he runs the risk of injuring himself.)

I was fine with this, and left it in-tact.

03. Increased Reaction Time...................(Can react 80 times faster than the average human. Without armor, it's 16 times faster than the average human.)

Average human reaction is approximately 150 to 300 milliseconds. (0.15 to 0.3 seconds) 80 times faster would mean that John's reaction time is 12 to 24 seconds, which is ludicrous, considering it's not even Spartan Time.
                Toned this down a lot, from 80 times to 48 times.

04. Increased Intelligence....................(Better ability to understand complex concepts, better ability to understand machinery operations, mathmatical concepts, scientific concepts, faster learning proccess, faster linguistic capabilities.)

This is very vague in term, so I gave a mathematical definition and gave his brain cells 30% capacity boost.

05. Immunity/High Resistance to Disease.......(Self explanitory.)

Immunity to diseases would mean John would be pretty much impervious to bacteria and virus, and the only way he could really die is by blood loss or aging, which I find makes him literally immortal. Toned this down like this:
                - John's platelets gain ability to fight bacteria and virus as well.
                - John produces antibodies of the bacteria and virus gene 20% faster than normal humans.

06. Immunity/High Resistance to Poison........(Self explanitory.)

Again, same deal as #5. Fixed this so that the poison travels much slower in John's body. For example, a lethal poison that is inserted into a person's blood vein at the left thigh will reach his heart in 5 minutes. John's blood vein, however, will slow the poison down so that the poison reaches his heart in 7 minutes and a half, a 50% slow.

07. Dramatically Decreased Aging..............(Self explanitory. Can survive being in Realm of Darkness for longer amounts of time.)

This should allow him to live with Yukari longer {Cough} but still very vague. Giving a basic quantitative data and increasing his life span by 500%, up to 400 years old.

08. Increased Durability......................(Indestructible bones and increased cellular integrity. Skin is resistant to blades and small caliber ammunition (22., 38., etc.). 40. and above can still pierce his skin. Blades can still pierce his skin, but has to have a larger amount of force behind blade. Humans with above-average strength can pierce his skin.)

What you're saying isn't increased durability: it's elastic skin. Like this guy: http://toriko.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Serpent
                I could understand the elastic skin, but indestructible bones seem... imba. Scratched that out.

09. Darkness Abilities........................(Regains use of Darkness Abilities. John was only borrowing Ansem's power.)

Understandable. Left it the same.

10. Proficency With Light.....................(Less strain when using Light Abilities. Allowed use of defensive Light. More potent light abilities (increased range, increased power, etc.).)

Defensive light magic... you need to give solid examples.

11. Proficency With Darkness..................(More Potent Darkness abilities (more solid darkness, harder darkness, increased range, increased power, etc.).)

Combine Ansem's power and Rumia's training for intense darkness power!

12. Better Eyesight...........................(Increased range, slightly better "night vision".)

This should also be given some sort of numerative value. You know how people always say they have 2.0/2.0? Well John has 3.0/3.0.

13. Better Hearing............................(Can hear better than the average human. Able to hear almost unnoticable sounds.)

This is just heightened senses.

14. Better Manual Dexterity...................(Faster reloading, better "knife-work", etc.)

Okay.

15. Faster Healing............................(Heals much faster than a human. Can heal from injuries within a few minutes.)

This, I was kind of contemplative about. John already has the biofoams to sustain him through the battle, and even if it runs out, his armor and his shield upgrade will sustain him through the battle. But if you really want, I can set up something where you "obtain" faster healing abilities.

16. Better "Spartan Time".....................(Can react 100 times faster than the average human. Without armor, it's 20 times faster than the average human.)

"This seems about right." was what I first thought, until I realized how OP this would be. I mean, his reaction time is already going to be increased 48 times already.
                Kinda gave some modifications to Spartan Time so that John can utilize it better. For example, he uses 30% less energy when under Spartan Time, allowing him to keep it on for longer.

Added Choice
                Titus Shield Reinforcements: When John's shield is online, John blocks up to 60% of the damage received by damage that is equal to 2000 lb of TNT or larger..

What I envisioned John was a tanky bruiser (Talking in MOBA perspective) that can take damage and keep going like a juggernaut. This allows him to take a really large blast (say, a large blast of energy or a nuke) without worrying that he will completely ruin his armor. However, it does not work against smaller attacks, such as gatling guns or smaller missiles. Also, sword strikes and other melee bypass this reinforcement.

OR

Kappatech Hydroshield: John's shield recharges when out of combat, and the recharge rate is increased by 1% for every 1% of his shield missing.

Better suited for longer battles, Kappatech Hydroshield literally absorbs water molecules in the atmosphere and recharges his shield slowly. While the rate isn't that impressive, that extra 1% could save John from life-and-death situation.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm still thinking of upgrades for X...

I mean with Dr. Light here he could give X the Ultimate Armor.

That or Alia can unlock his previous weapons that he had gotten during the events of the X Series.

That or actual stat boosts like John will get.

Or the ability to unlock his limitless potential at will (though it will come at a cost.)

I already have Zero's enhancements written down Wriggle if you want to see them.

Comment

@Neo
                    Yeah post it here or send it to me on PM. I'll take a look.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Zero's Upgrades:

Upgrade 1: Speedster: Increases Zero's running speed. He can run twice as fast. Dash speed is unaffected.

Upgrade 2: Jumper: Increases Zero's jump height. Meaning he can jump twice as high.

Upgrade 3: Hyper Dash: Zero's dash speed is increased, but shortens it slightly. When he dashes with this he leaves after images.

Upgrade 4: Saber Extend: Increases the size of the Z-Saber by 1 foot. Making his Z-Saber 5 feet in length.
                      or
                      Alt Upgrade 4: Dual Saber: Just what it sounds like. With this upgrade Zero is given a secondary Z-Saber that is shorter than his current one by 1 foot.

Upgrade 5: Saber Plus: Increases the power of the Z-Saber slightly. Also turns the color of it to light blue instead of green.

Upgrade 6: Shot Eraser: Zero will be able to destroy and deflect blasts of energy with his Saber.

Eventually Leads up to: Black Armor (yes this is the official name of the only armor that Zero gets in the series.)

Black Armor grants Zero:

Double Saber power, and turns Saber color purple.

Doubles power of Buster Shots

Increases his defense by 50% of his current defensive power (making his defense the same as X when he uses the Falcon Armor, or Ultimate Armor.)

Increases his movement speed, dash speed, and Jump height even further.

Oh you also said that X gets to fight a general or something right? I'm assuming in the final mission or so. Also what upgrade do you think X should get?

Comment

@Wriggle

The only thing I find wrong is the reaction time.

The thing is, John's normal reaction time without enhancements is 75 times faster than the average human.

You would actually be down-grading him.

In the Spartan-III enhancements page, they say that a Spartan-II has their reaction time increased by 1400%.

That's 15 times faster than the average human.

His MJOLNIR armor then increases it by a factor of five, which brings it up to 75 times faster than the average human. The funny thing is, that's WITHOUT Spartan Time!

Technically, he hasn't even used his full speed in the RP yet. The only time he used his maximum speed was when he was dodging Yukari's suppositories.

If it's too powerful for an upgrade, I understand. We could leave it at it's normal value.

Here's the proof.

1400% increase in reaction time. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Project_CHRYSANTHEMUM

Factor of five. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MJOLNIR_P..._Armor/Mark_VI

Other than that, my only other things would be healing and aging. More often than not, he runs out of Biofoam.

Of course, he's primarily used it to heal his teammates.

I don't really need it, and it wouldn't bother me if he didn't have it, but it would be nice.

As for the aging, it would only last for an hour.

That kind of defeats the purpose of this ability.

As for your question on defensive light, I was thinking of stuff like healing light and bending light (stealth), maybe even small light dashes.
                        Last edited by S121; 08-05-2013, 10:35 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

im back humans
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                            Welcome back.
                            sigpic

Comment

im impressed with that whole list wriggle

also I noticed things are calm here too
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                                I just edited my post.

Just trying to cover all our bases.

EDIT:

You're jumping the gun. You should wait for Wriggle to come back on before going ahead with your plan. He's not even here to respond.

Anyway, I gotta go for a while. I'll be back in 1-3 hours.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-02-2013, 07:08 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X