Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still thinking of possible Chung relationships.

Like who would Chung actually get in a sort of relationship with?

Also why did I picture someone like Koishi?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I've been thinking, it's actually possible that Isaac would do something like become a father figure to Chung. Heck, maybe even become an official or unofficial adoptive parent to him, considering Isaac's background. That would also possibly link Isaac to Halsey and they could become business partners and friends. There's a lot of stuff that Halo has over Dead Space's tech, but some of Dead Space's tech far exceeds Halo's, such as anti-gravity, Stasis, Kenesis, propulsion tech, and medicine.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Chung and Isaac would actually be a pretty good team, and sort of like a family.

They are both smart, they are both beasts in combat (though Isaac is more... deadly), both having troubling a past though Isaac's is more messed up and gruesome while Chung's is more emotional, and sad in a way.

Chung's supportive abilities as the Tactical Trooper, combined with Isaac's brutal fighting style they both compliment each other quite well. Isaac has the killing factor and brute force, while Chung has the skills to keep up with Isaac as well as providing heavy supportive fire. Keeping Isaac safe while he focuses on a main target.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yep.

Also, Isaac would also be able to help Chung with repairs, being able to fix things within a span of minutes instead of hours. He would be able to teach him a lot of stuff.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

True dat

Also here is my random video of the day

Comment

@SUSTIC

WTF!?!?!? He's luckier than John!!! XD

Here's mine.

sigpic

Comment

Show John that video then :P John will probably call bullshit.

I lol'd at the end where Yukari Gap Punched Heavy.

Also Chung with Isaac's help could easily develop new weaponry, and improve Isaac's armor.

If Chung does help Isaac improve his armor why do I picture it to be like a cross between the Advanced Soldier RIG:

and Chung's armor (a lot more armor plating, a similar helmet to Chung's helmet, and similar shoulder pads. As well as a chestplate with a similar core to Chung's.)

Also here is a video that has nothing to do with the RP at all!

Now I wanna see a crossover between this RP and Keroro Gunso... (also known as Sgt. Frog which is the US name.)

Comment

... I can't even...

Comment

@ s121
                    YUKARI....PUUUNCH.

translation:

----------

Meanwhile~

@ SUSTIC

Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-25-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I was thinking that if Isaac gets MJOLNIR tech, he would create something similar to this. (for obvious reasons.)

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...to-d5s8se4.jpg

Another vid.

sigpic

Comment

@S121

Comment

@Cucoo

oh yea, I remember that one.

Here's one from Count to 10,000, just in case you never saw it.

I still say Yomou would make a great Brawl character.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys, bot busy in PvP...

2 people with Rena characters on the same team ended up wanting to target me and only me o-o

After the arena match they invited me to a private sparring room where it was just me against them. I seriously don't know if I should feel freaked out that they just wanted to target me

Comment

@SUSTIC

Did you win the arena match?
                              sigpic

Comment

no -_-; one of my teammates left us (it was a 4v4 at first, then turned to a 3v4, then 2v4, then a 2v2.)

I do have to admit though, I was able to keep up with higher level and ranked players with my Shelling Guardian which is only at level 27-28. I was able to keep up with people at level 35-40.

Comment

Working...
                                X