X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osaka, Japan

Marisa led the Akrid across the water, who simply swam across with no problem. As she reached the island, she saw that the bulk of the storm was starting to freeze the city, buildings falling simply due to the sheer cold. If the Akrid didn't kill everybody, the cold would.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(Komachi is new Suika.)
      Neo-Yakuza HQ

As Amy was busy looking for her green-haired friend, Yuuka was able to proceed with growing flowers on the enemy ammo crates, rendering them useless. Now what?
      A thought went through Yuuka's mind. She heard that the bkss of Neo-Yakuza was in this HQ. So why not assassinate him?
      Brandishing her blopdthirsty parasol, Yuuka disappeared into the panic-filled facility towards Sector A.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Kitchen - Neo-Yakuza HQ

John aimed his GAU-16 at the closest man.

"Get out."

Before the minigun could finish revving up, the cook grabbed a knife and lunged at John. Yumeko saw this and sent a sword straight into the cook's side, sending him in the opposite direction.

All of a sudden, all of the cooks grabbed knives and hid behind the counters, maneuvering their way to John and Yumeko's position.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Base 3

We had walked a good length without troubles. Otori was doing his job as spy and we kept hidden. We reached the back door of the kitchen. He walked in to see a bunch of chefs with knives directed at...

"John... Is that you?"

All the chefs looked at us at that moment.

"Shit." Otori looked around for any weapons, then he remembered that he took a sub-machine gun from the agent. We walked slowly towards John.

"John, what's the situation?"

Comment

Kitchen - Neo-Yakuza HQ

Yumeko jumped onto a counter to gain a good vantage point and rained swords into her enemies. The Yama asked John a question. John grabbed two knives off of the counter and answered, "We're about to see what the Chief is cooking."

John slashed up all of the remaining cooks and gave the Yama a better answer.

"We're going to blow up the kitchen, to make a distraction."
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Blow up the kit- are you insane?! Two reasons why you shouldnt do that. One, that will leave a bad mark on both you and us! Are you trying to end the neo-yakuza? After our efforts to try and help you get back to your world for good? And secondly, you are dealing with base 3. The third biggest base in the world. You will be killed if you slip up even ONCE!"

I guess Otori still had a bad impression on john after the car ride. If only he knew that it was him who saved Otori.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Marisa was flying up the mountain, closing on on the base,with the akrid still following,and the storm had engulfed half of the city. Then, the meteors were flying out again, and they were headed straight for Marisa.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Kitchen - Neo-Yakuza HQ

John pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Otori.

"You work for them? I'll have you know that the Neo-Yakuza are not taking Characters back to their worlds! They are a criminal organization that is building an army of characters! They use lies and subjugation to achieve that goal! I should know, I work as a police officer! I've seen first hand what they do! Now you say you work for them? Give me a good reason not to put a bullet through your skull."
                  sigpic

Comment

Otori pulled the sub-machine gun to John's head.

"Now just what the hell are you talking about?! I work for them and I am an elite agent sent to protect Shikieiki, and they told me just what I told you what we really wanted! I have no idea where you got that idea, but I've been told this. Are you correcting me about my job?! Why don't I tell you that police officers dont arrest criminal for a better world, but for their own amusement!"

Otori had a grende in one hand. "See this? You being a police officer, you should know that this is a chaff grenade. I also have a button in my pocket that sends electromagnetic interferences. Your suit would be useless under these circumstances should I set both of them off. Now I can forgive your ignorance if you tell me where these stories come from, but even though being that I am no more than a guardian I have not seen the actions of the neo-yakuza, I have been told what they do and that some day I can be like them, a step further up the chain of success. Now how are we going to handle this?!"

I went up to Otori and smacked him with the rod, knowing full well how much it hurts a human. Then I went to John and smacked him as well. It toppled him over.

"Enough already! As Otori said, we are in the third biggest neo-yakuza base in the world and that one slip up can cost us our lives! John, as much as you seem to hate neo-yakuza, we have to work together or we all die! Starting a fight would mean nothing if we are all killed! And Otori, we can straighten facts later, but he is better armored and if you start a fight, you can die, even if you disable Johns armor. Don't you want to protect me?!"

Comment

Kitchen - Neo-Yakuza HQ

John got back up and looked at Otori.

"You know, the chaff grenade would only take out my radar, and the EMP would at worst, warp my shields. As for the grenade, my reflexes more than cover that. I'd say Shikeikei just saved you're life."

Yumemi put away her swords, seeing that the situation was resolved.

"Now, I've got to blow up this kitchen, not because it's my job, but because it's morally wrong not to stop the Neo-Yakuza."
                      Last edited by S121; 05-18-2013, 04:55 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cell floor, Neo-Yakuza HQ

Renamon and Sara finally opened the Cell doors and many confused and relieved characters were going out of them.

One of them got in front of the mass of characters and faced the fox and gatekeeper"Who are you and what do you want with us?" he said

"We are coming to get you out of here, please trust us" Renamon said with both paws up to calm the character, yet he was prepared to fight her, the character mad an attack and almost touched the vixenīs face.

Sara was ready to attack, but the vixen stopped her with her paw. "I understand you donīt trust strangers, but we are looking for your welfare and we are also searching for to girls, one is a bug girl called Wriggle and the other is a catgirl called Chen" she said slowly taking the picture of the cat-girl and showing it to the character.

The character took a good look on the picture and then eyed the vixen with seriousness, in the end he nodded. "Allright we follow you, were is your escape route?" the character asked.

"We got it right here" Sara said opening the computer and it glowed as Renamon synchronized it with her digivice. "Just enter into the portal and on the other side are friends of us"

As so, the characters started to enter the digital world and landed in safe places, before the male character entered the portal he said "The girls you are looking for are in the main cell one floor below, they are ok as they were bought, no one has laid a hand on them, just be quikly and you will find them" then he entered the portal and it got closed

"Alright, lets save our girls" Renamon said preparing for battle
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Roof-Neo Yakuza HQ

Marisa landed on the roof of the HQ, where, luckily, no guards were situated. Then, the call of the Akrids came from below, heard across the entire island. A couple of the Chryatis leaped onto the side of the building, slashing and climbing their way up to Marisa, who held them back with danmaku.

"Now all I gotta do is wait, ze." Marisa said.

Comment

Sector A

Yuuka was able to weave through any watchful eyes into the boss's office. The boss's office was surprisingly unprotected, with only two human agents. They were easily taken care of with few stun danmaku.
                            "Well, time to enter the big man's place." Yuuka smirked as she entered the office.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Cell 3rd sub-floor, Neo Yakuza HQ

The vixen and gate keeper got into the last level and saw that it was heavily fortified. "Well.. guess itīs time for more strenght, what do you think Rena?" Sara said as her hands started to glow

"Guess you are right, Iīll take care of the ones on the right and you the ones on the left" Renamon said as her primal instincts kicked in.

The agents started to shoot at the sight of the duo, some shots almost touched them as they ran towards the shooting agents, Sara was the first to get one of her targets as her danmaku shooted bullets to many directions, Renamon also got on top of an agent and knocked him out in a flying kick.

Some agents gathered in front a sealed door. "Shoot at them! donīt let any bit left!" a leading agent said taking a rifle as others shooted with pistols and shotguns.

The vixen saw everything going slower, evading the bullets as she was getting closer to the agents, then the pink haired appeared with a shower of bullets towards the targets and distracted them. "Iīll take care of them, go for the girls!" she shouted as she felt a something stinging in her arm.

Renamon ran as fast as she could absorbing energy from her digivice reaching the door, not hesitating she started punching with all her might to it making dents and cracks as it sarted to bent slowly. "ROOAHH!!" The fox growled with a very powerful power paw making a big hole on the door.

Entering the door, the fox frozed at the sight, there was only the bug-girl and the cat-girl was nowhere to be seen, yet she was bounded with ropes and had a pistol pointed at her head as an older agent with a serious face looked at the fox. "Looks like we are on a predicament, you want this character and I want to get out of here alive, why donīt we make a deal?" he smirked.

Renamon was between the sword and the wall, ("I canīt trust him.. but the girls are in danger, dammit!") she thought and sighed "Allright, you can leave, but donīt you dare harm her, let the girl free" The man tought about it, still with a serious face and nodded.

"Fine for me but.." he made a sudden shot towards the vixenīs chest making her cough red. "You didnīt said anything about yourself fox, now.." he walked and pointed the gun to her head "Die"

In that instant the shot was heard, but it only got the floor as the fox pierced the manīs heart with her claw. "I hope you get what deserve in.. hell" she said as taking her arm out of the now dying body, the vixen looked at the girl who was still bound and barely said "Now.. you are safe" and she fell on the floor, breathing hard to stay awake.
                              Last edited by Kristia; 05-19-2013, 02:40 AM.
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pentagon - Washington DC, USA

"Ara, Mr. Zero, come here and get your suit fixed with EVE." Nitori motioned at resting Zero to come over. "It seems like she has taken a liking of you."
                                "You promised not to mention!" EVE's mechanical voice bleeped angrily. Nitori giggled, amused with her own teasing.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X