X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started to get angry.

"Hey! He doesn't want to do his goddamn work! What part of that don't you understand! If you need someone to do whatever, then pass it on to someone else! Hank died! That means he's not ready for this kind of thing. Assign it to someone more powerful. Hell, do it yourself! You're threatening enough. And if you're really desperate for someone to do your dirty work, then choose someone who doesn't mind dying and coming back to life repeatedly! Choose me instead!"

Oh crap. I probably shouldn't have said that. Oh well. I probably got my point across...right?

Comment

Netherworld

"Or, an even better plan." the Higher Power formed another sword. "I send both of you." the power lunged at both of them with lightning speed, aiming for gutting both of them.

(This is my last post for now, sadly. My math SOL is tomorrow, and I must be prepared and not tired. Goodnight.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakugyokurou

Renamon still facing the white being said "Look, whatever you want to do, you will stop it, killing people without reason is cold murder, unless you tell us the what you want to do with Hank, we won´t let you take him"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou

John saw the being lunge at Komachi and Hank with its swords.

Using his superhuman reflexes, John pulled out his rifle and blew the swords out of the Higher Power's hands. First the left, then the right sword hit the ground.

"You're not taking anybody."
          Last edited by S121; 05-30-2013, 11:39 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

While John took out one hand, the hand aiming for me punched me hard in the stomach. I might not mind dying, but I still feel pain, and this really hurt.

"Ow... that... hurt... you bastard!"

I took out my scythe with what little strength I had.

"You... are going to pay for that."

I pierced myself with the scythe.

Comment

I could imagine what everyone would be feeling. Worried, a little confused. But of course, there was Yuyuko.

"Wow, good plan, Komachi."

I got back up feeling much better.

"Heh. Now I can fight at full force. Get ready for this. You could have just taken me, but you wasted that chance. Now you're not taking any of us!"

Comment

Hakugyokurou

Renamon saw the preparations of the froup and acted too "You may be powerful, but here we depend on will rather than actual strenght" Renamon said as her claws had a faint cerulean glow
                Digivolution_Renamon_by_RenamonTamer.jpg

("Good timing for knowing that, I´ll aid you with what I can") Nera´s voice appeared as the fox felt her body lighter and stronger ("This will be going to be handy") Rneamon thought.

("Oh lord.. if its a battle of will, the stubborn fox will surely win") Mara laughed
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou

John kept his aim on The Higher Power.

"Face it, you're fighting a losing battle. The very moment you attacked one of us, you attacked all of us."
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hakugyokurou

Renamon still facing the white being got close to the soldier "Remember that this isn´t a place to fight with, we must take this creature out of this sacred temple"

("There´s got to be a way to deal with this man without having to fight") the fox thought hoping to get an idea or that someone could get one too.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakugyokurou; Komachi

"Remember that this isn't a place to fight with, we must take this creature out of this sacred temple."

"But how?" I responded.

I heard a voice in the distance. "I can help with that."

It was Shiki-sama!

Hakugyokurou; Shiki

Yumeko told me that Komachi had taken Hank and John on a tour. She mentioned that she went to Yuuka's house. I went there and saw Medicine and a yukkuri nearby (I can never understand those things) She told me they went to the Scaarlet Devil Mansion. Sakuya told me that they said they were headed towards Hakugyokurou to revive a friend of the yellow fox character, who's name I was told was Renamon. I came here to see this.

"Komachi, I give you two days off and this is how you waste it?"

"Sorry, Shiki-sama, but this thing we're fighting is the thing that keeps Hank from dying."

What?! So that is the thing keeping Hank alive? This is unacceptable.

"Alright, if we're going to fight, then we'll fight in the Youkai mountains. Excuse us, miss Yuyuko."

"Oh, no. I have no objections."

"Very well then. Sentence: Ressurection, Youkai Mountain!"

The ground shook beneath us. We were teleporting to the Youkai Mountains. There was not too much to destroy there.

Hakugyokurou; Yuyuko (She will not be introduced as an official character, so this is a one-time deal.)

"Well, it seems they're gone. Youmu! The guests left! You can put away the extra food!"

My stomach began grumbling.

"On second thought, keep the extra food..."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Excuse me sir." Lt. Trelawney, in his ridiculous Hawaiian shirt and flower necklace, asked a native Hawaiian. "Is there a good Hawaiian restaurant that you might know?"
                        "All the good Hawaiian restaurants are at the outskirts. The ones in downtown are hardly real Hawaiian. There is, however, an excellent Korean BBQ restaurant right by the corner." The native answered.
                        "Thank you." Lt. Trelawney thanked the native, and then came back to the group. "There, let's go there. According to him, the Korean BBQ there is supposed to be excellent."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"There, let's go there. According to him, the Korean BBQ there is supposed to be excellent."

Isaac looked at Lt. Trelawney.

"Following you."
                          sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

("I need some food. I think there was a good resturant around here")
                            Xehanort then proceeded to walk towards the BBQ Resturant
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Youkai Mountain

The Higher Power made a hearty laugh.

"Now, you've just made things much easier." the Higher Power then started to spark, growing to a height that made of of the group look tiny. His white flames grew ever higher, as a giant sword, twice as long as a person was summoned, smacking down onto Hank, who barely dodged due to it's size.

Hank ran up to the Higher power, charging an electrical punch, leaping onto a large rock and uppercutting the Higher Power in the face, knocking it's head back for a second.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 05-31-2013, 12:10 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Youkai Mountain

Right as Hank punched the higher power, John pulled out the energy pistol Axl gave him.

(Okay, this might destroy the pistol, but it will be a decisive blow to this "god".)

John aimed the pistol and began channeling his suit's power into the pistol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X