X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realm of Darkness

The guardian transformed surrounding Ansem in the darkness, creating a sphere of darkness around him.
    He then proceeds to fire homing darkness bullets at John. "You must see that in this realm I am the winning force"
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Time for some Boss Battle music!!! ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=D7ejb2dC2cs

Realm of Darkness

John began flying at his suit's maximum speed managing to stay ahead of the homing bullets.

John pulled out both his rifle and his pistol and began laying down a hail of danmaku rounds at Ansem.

"You must see that in this realm I am the winning force.", Ansem taunted.

John kept focused on his target, Ansem.

(I need to find a way to kill him quickly. If I wait too long, there will be too many homing bullets.)

As John flew, he brought up Ansem's profile to find a weakness.

(Ansem is the weakness, but that ball of darkness acts as a protective shell. I need to find a way to break it...)

John then got an idea. He remembered how he took the Vault Boy's grenades. They were able to cut through reinforced steel! John only had three, so he had to use them wisely.

John flew towards Ansem, ready for his guardian to strike.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Desert, Australia; Snake

How much longer until we reach our destination? We've been driving for hours. I'm surprised the damn ting hasn't run out of gas.

"Hey, how much longer until we get-"

I saw another figure-no two-in the distance. One was on fire, and the other was covered in ice. For god's sake, already?

"Hey, step on it! We got two more metal gears!"

Comment

Desert - Australia

Blizzard Wolfgang quickly reaches the group along with Blaze Heatnix.

Blaze Heatnix quickly uses his fire to melt the sand under their vehicle, while Blizzard Wolfgang uses a small condensed blizzard to freeze the melted sand causing the vehicle to get stuck.
          Last edited by NeoFox; 06-07-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Realm of Darkness

Ansem waved with his arm and then there was big dark orbs surrounding Ansem. Protecting him from any close attacks.
            Out of the orbs came darkness that came for John and sealed him inside a hollow ball of darkness.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Wilderness, Australia

"Crikey!" Sniper yelped as his van slowed to a halt.
              "Looks like we have to fight this battle." Rengar said as he hopped out of the van. "Sheva, come with me and let's fight the doggie. Snake and Sniper, take care of the birdie."

Realm of Darkness

Yukari gapped the ball of darkness away.
              "Denied!" Yukari smiled. "You're not trapping him in anything, buddy."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

"Alright."

A blazing fly guy? Not too bad.

How to deal with this...

"Hey, Sniper, how do you suppose we deal with this guy?"

Comment

Realm of Darkness

"What about this then"
                  . Lasers formed at the edge of the orbs going towards John.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Australia - Desert

Blizzard Wolfgang comes to a stand as he sees Rengar. "You look like a skilled warrior... you should at the least provide a decent challenge. Now get ready to feel my icy spirit!" He yelled as he gets down on all fours, letting out a loud howl.

Blaze Heatnix looks at Snake and Sniper. "Ha! Humans are going to challenge me? It would not be wise to challenge me. I'll just melt the flesh off your bones!" He said as he lets out a condor like shriek. His wings lighting aflame as he summons a large veil of fire around the two, trapping them in an arena of fire.

Comment

Realm of Darkness

John saw the lasers coming at him and quickly dodged them, weaving over and under them.

John knew that close attacks would not work because he couldn't get close enough. John then began flying around while listing all of his weapons in his head.

(Rifle, Pistol, RPG, 50 cal sniper, Plasma grenades, Frag grenades, Vault-Boy grenades, and the Expanded Onibashira. I could use the RPG to knock out his darkness orbs AND damage the darkness shell, or I can try this new spell card...)

John pulled out the spell card Kanako had made for him and shouted its name.

"Divine Festival - Expanded Onibashira!"

Out of seemingly nowhere, a large pillar measuring at about 10 yards in diameter and 200 yards in length smashed into Ansem's orbs and protective shell, knocking the guardian back.

That helped John's morale. It seemed that the longer John stayed in the Realm of Darkness, the more grim his outlook became. To combat this, John just relied on his training, on all of the times that all seemed lost, only for him to emerge victorious.

John held onto those thoughts and pressed on, determined to win.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 03:59 PM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wilderness, Australia

"Go back to the tundra, little puppy." Rengar let out a great big battle roar.
                        "This isn't a shouting contest, you know." Sheva laughed.

"Melt my bones, mate?" Sniper smiled, remembering all his encounters with the Pyro, how he have mastered the art of Jarate through constant death and respawn. "Your fires are like candleflame to me!"
                        Sniper quickly aimed, but the phoenix was always quarter of an inch faster.
                        "Bugger." Sniper groaned, and looked over to Snake. "I need you to slow that chicken down. Can you do that, mate?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Realm of Darkness

Ansem saw a colossal pillar coming swinging towards him. ("Where in the world did that come from? We all talked about their abilities before. This is definitively not one of them.")
                          As he was pretty stationary he could only see one option. He pushed everything away from her. Even tough it had an effect on the pillar it did not completely stop it.

When it hit Ansem and the guardian was knocked far away. Even tough he used some time to recover he had a lot of time as John was long away.
                          When he had recovered he proceeds to sending big darkness orbs Johns way in a spread out fashion to prevent him from coming near him.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

(For this RP Blaze Heatnix has a fiery temper.)
                            Wilderness - Australia

Blizzard Wolfgang smirks at Rengar's comment. "Make me you overgrown furball!" He howled as he summons another blizzard to blind his opponents, followed by a barrage of ice chunks from his mouth. Using the blizzard he created as cover his attacks could only be detected by a well trained soldier/ warrior.

Blaze Heatnix's face becomes one of pure anger at Sniper's remark. "Candleflame!? I'll show you candleflame!" He yelled as he quickly flies down close to the ground. He then begins flying in a complete circle around the two at high speeds creating a fiery vortex that gets hotter by the second.

Comment

Realm of Darkness

John pulled out his RPG and flew towards Ansem, dodging the large darkness orbs. Ansem's barrier was a multi-layered wall of giant darkness orbs.

John flew past them, almost getting hit in the process, but he was more focused on Ansem. John could feel his willpower whittling away. This time, John thought about Cortana.

(She died, so that I could live. I'm not going to fail her. I'm not going let her death be in vain!)

"This one's for you!", John yelled out as he got within firing range.

John fired the RPG and hit his mark.

Then, he set his thrusters to their maximum setting and rammed into the shell as if he was a giant 1,000 pound bullet.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 04:14 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Realm of Darkness

Ansem had difficulties holding on to the darkness. "Get away from me". He shoots disc of dark energy at John.
                                A few pieces of land can be seen forming around the area. ("That pillar caused great damage to my guardian. I'm losing, but if I am losing then I'll pull him with me")
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X