Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"No issue." Mima said. "I must be going now. Goodbye."

Mima then simply floated out the door.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Only John and Yuyuko remained in the room.

"Well, I'm going to try and go back to sleep. Goodnight, Yuyuko.", John said as he headed for bed.

Once John got to the bed, he removed his normal clothes and laid down, slowly but surly falling asleep.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Yukari slowly blinked her eyes open to find bright sunshine shining through her bedroom warmly, filtered by the thin curtain sprawled across the large bay window leading to one side of the balcony.
        "Oh I'm still tired." Yukari mumbled, leaving the room and searching for anything quick to eat for breakfast.

Honolulu Hotel

"Wake up, you lots!" Yuuka called the guys in their room, marching straight into the center. "Brand new day and we're going to have a bloody fun time, okay?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John opened his eyes and sat straight up, imitating a robot in his movements.

John quickly got to work on his morning routine, doing his 300 handstand push-ups, 300 standard push-ups, 300 sit-ups, 117 Burpees, and 500 squats, taking a shower, and all of the other miscellaneous things he needed to do.

John then headed down to the first floor after getting dressed and began running diagnostics on his armor.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

The sun´s light passed the window waking up the fox ("A new day has come") she thought getting up quietly to let the jackal sleep

going downstairs she was planning to talk to Yukari and met John instead "I see you are preparing your armor, have you seen Yukari?" the vixen asked
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Room 408

After last night's dinner Dante had went straight to his room and fell asleep. Once morning came Dante wakes up slowly. Looking at his clock Dante moans. "Today's the last day of vacation..." Said Dante as he sits up and rubs the back of his head.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hawaii

Mima appeared outside the window of Yuuka and the gang's room, and knocked on it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I see you are preparing your armor, have you seen Yukari?", Renamon asked.

"I think she's in the kitchen, looking for something to eat.", John answered.

He then looked back at the armor station's screen and returned to typing out different commands, navigating the armor's software and searching for the fried circuits.
                  sigpic

Comment

Room 509

As Yuuka came in Axl woke up. "Oh hey Yuuka." Said Axl as X who was on the balcony enters the room again. "Good morning Yuuka. So what do you have planned for today?" Asked X

Comment

Room 408

Dante had gotten up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. After using the restroom, and brushing his teeth he hops into the shower. After 10-15 minutes Dante emerges drying his hair off with the towel. "What to do today... I wish some action would happen today." He said as he puts on the same clothes he had on yesterday.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John continued to run diagnostics on his suit, trying to find the damaged circuits.

MARK VII BIOS

< Helmet .................................................. ..... DONE

< Titanium Alloy Outer Shell .............................. DONE

< Titanium Nanocomposite Bodysuit .................... DONE

< Hydrostatic Gel ............................................ DONE

< Reactive Metal Liquid Crystal Layer .................. DONE

< Magnetic Weapon Holder Strips ....................... DONE

< Energy Shields ............................................. DONE

< Pressure Seal.............................................. . DONE

< Automatic Biofoam Injectors .......................... DONE

< Fusion/Plasma Hybrid Reactor ........................ DONE

< Force-Multiplying Circuits .............................. DONE

< Reactive Circuits ......................................... DONE

<Thruster Jet System ..................................... ERROR

< Power Supply Control Unit ............................. DONE

< Lock-Down System ...................................... DONE

CIRCUIT 00000000000000000000445327x000000000000003254 NOT FOUND!

(Huh, I'm lucky that only one circuit fried.)
                        John typed a command in, to redirect power along a different circuit path.

CIRCUIT 00000000000000000000445328x000000000000003255 ACTIVE.

"There we go.", John said in slight triumph.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 05:29 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I awoke in the resort. I decided to head back to the hotel. Now then, where to find Youmu...

I went inside the room I was previously in. There was Yuuka.

"Yuuka, have you seen Youmu?"

Comment

Room 509

"I don't know..." Yuuka strolled around the room. "We can try jet skiing..."
                            "Jet ski? I want to jet ski!" Utsuho peeked through the door. "Wait... what's jet ski?"
                            "It's where you glide through the ocean on a ski." Yuuka answered. Utsuho beamed with excitement.
                            "I wanna jet ski!"

"Yuuka, have you seen Youmu?"
                            "Ah, hey Yuyuko." Yuuka greeted. "Youmu... I don't know. I don't even know where she's staying at."

Room 201

"Calm yourself." A voice from the CD player whispered. "Take a huge breath. Now exhale. Let go of the physical desires and burdens."
                            Youmu was meditating through one of the remnants of his grandfather, Youki Konpaku. This has been her daily routine ever since she found a chest with Youki's remains in the gardens of Hakugyokurou: report to the mistress, morning patrol, meditation, swordmanship training, running errands. No matter where she is at, this will be her routine.
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-20-2013, 02:45 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"I see... well, she'll turn up! For now, I have to make this the best day ever! What are you all doing today?"

Komachi came out of her room very drowsy.

"From what I heard, they're going... jet skiing? Well, that's what's going on. By the way, why the hurry and enthusiasm?"

"Oh, uh, n reason in particular..."

"Then why did you-"

"I said it was nothing, now respect your elders!"

"Uhh... alrighty then."

Comment

Hawaii

A knocking came on the door of room 509. It was Mima, who was tapping her metaphorical foot.

Comment

Working...
                                X