X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FuckfuckfuckfuckFuckfuckfuckfuckFuckfuckfuckfuckFu ckfuckfuckfuckOH GOD I'M DEAD!!!

I was so scared even the robot was shaking!!!

Comment

Beach

John was angry, angry at himself for snapping, angry at himself for snapping at Renamon, angry at himself for showing weakness.

John wanted to answer Renamon's question with a number of remarks.

(How does that make me feel?)

(It makes me feel like pulling out my pistol and painting the sand with my brains.)

(It makes me feel like yelling at you.)

(It makes me feel like attacking you.)

(It makes me feel like attacking anything within my vicinity.)

(It makes me feel like nuking everything after I finish attacking everything in my vicinity.)

(It makes me feel like yelling and screaming until my lungs collapse, until blood vessels start bursting in my forehead, neck, and eyes.)

After a long pause, John spoke again.

"Nothing.", John said, in order to keep himself from saying any of the thinks he felt like saying.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Beach

"He is lying to you fox, just hearing that neutral voice probes it" Samus said looking at the quadcopter from a safe distance

"I´ll ask you again John, are you truly feeling nothing?" the fox asked calmly
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Him? Oh, he's all f*cked up now."

...... Since when did these things have microphones?!?!

Comment

beach

"Oh a talking drone? just perfect" samus said as only her arm-cannon formed "Maybe he is already crazy and so am I, but aren´t we all crazy? it all ends on the point of view, isn´t it drone?" she said pointing her power beam at the quadcopter
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Waitwaitwaitwait don't shoot me please I have a wife and three kids please I'll do anything I'll even join your band of anti-aliens, just please don't shoooooot!!!"

Well, if I'm gonna die, at least it will be in the hands of a hot chick...

Comment

Beach

the bounty hunter sighed and just kicked the quadcopter some meters away, not destroying it, yet her arm cannon ready to shoot just in case

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John's heart was pounding extremely hard as his blood pressure rose, due to him holding his emotions in.

Spartans were not supposed to show weakness, and John was determined not to waver now. The only thing John knew was to be a soldier, but inside, he was being torn between being a Spartan and keeping his promise to Cortana, his promise to be more human.

"I wasn't trained to feel, I was trained to be a soldier. That being said, I'm going to go back to the resort, sit at the meeting, and come up with a way of ensuring that everyone can continue living. I'm being the soldier you need me to be.", John said.

John then began to walk towards the resort.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"C'mon, I can be useful! If there is ever any problem with technology, you just have to hook me up to it and I can fix it! You know you need a guy like me!"

Comment

Beach

The moment he moved away, the fox only said "Then you are fine by letting your electronical friend die in vain?" just in case the fox prepared for anything the spartan could do

Meanwhile Samus looked at the electronic guy "Sorry, but that´s not my call to answer, you would need to ask one of those two and right now it would be a bad idea to interrupt them Mister..?" she said

Spoiler:

Comment

"F-f-fine by me, I'll just be waiting!"

Comment

Beach

Inside, John was having a crisis happening within him. He felt as if he was literally being torn in half.

The strain on John's body was starting to take its toll.

He felt as if his heart was imploding.

John could barely handle himself anymore.

"Why are you doing this to me?", John finally asked in a calm tone, despite the turmoil inside of him.

"Don't bring her into this."
                          sigpic

Comment

beach

"Because I care for you and gods know I see extreme pain in you, im bringing her into this because she wanted to see you feel good and lose that guilt, so Im asking you again, how are you truly feeling?" the fox said

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John felt sick.

He felt as if, for the very first time in his life, that the world was moving in fast-motion, that he was the one that was slowed to a standstill.

Renamon talking about Cortana caused the memories to all come to the surface.

John struggled as he tried to brush them away, but all the stress and anger caused him to lose control over his own thoughts.

(Why? Why does it hurt me so much? Why can't I let her go? The pain is the only thing I have left of her. Her memory is the only thing I have left. I don't want to forget her, but remembering her causes me pain. If I lose that, then she is truly lost. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, and now she's gone. She was the only person that knew who I really was. She cared about me so much, that she protected me to her dying breath.)

John then recalled her final moments and her final goodbye.

("I will always take care of you.")

("I'm not doing this for mankind.")

("I've waited so long to do that.")

(She... She loved me,.. but I was completely oblivious to it... I.. I took her feelings for granted, and now it's too late. She's gone...)

John remembered near the end of her life, how he quickly dismissed her concern when he was hurt and ignored her when she tried to talk to him. He focused only on the mission, wanting to finish it as soon as possible, so that he could save her from Rampancy. He was so focused on saving her that he emotionally and mentally abandoned her when she needed him most. He was so focused on saving her that he couldn't see what was in front of him the whole time, yet she stuck by him until the very end, never giving up on him.

John's eyes began to tear up inside of his helmet once he realized these facts.

John just stood there, still like a statue.

His breathing began to quietly shudder as he became overwhelmed with grief.
                              Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 12:00 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gee. Really makes a guy feel rather... Sorry for him. I had no idea... That I was doing this to him... He's being torn from the inside... And it's all my fault.........

PERFECT!!!!!!! JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!! THAT BASTARD FINALLY GOT WHAT'S COMING TO HIM, HE DID! HE'S BEING TORN TO PIECES AND I DID THAT!!!!! GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! NOW ALL I NEED IS TO FINISH HIM OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL WHEN THE TIME COMES!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X