X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TISF

"And the interior? What's it made out of? How strong is it? How do I destroy it?", John asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Beach

the fox eyed the white-haired "Then tell me who was your master? maybe I can remember his face since you said he died in the engineering con"

Samus calmly sent a morse code to John´s frequency

..-. --- ..- -. -.. / ... ..- ... .--. .. -.-. .. --- ..- ... / -- . -.-. .... .- -. .. -.-. / --. ..- -.-- / .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. . / . -. . -- -.--
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"... It's impossible. However, you can somewhat disable it. I don't know how, but you must know that if your enemy is immortal, seal him away. Find a way to make him immobile. Remember, you are fighting not only an advanced robot, but the MIHI controlling it."
        Did I really fuck up that badly?

"What? I never was told where. All I know was that he died, and your friend killed him."
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-12-2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

TISF

All of a sudden, John's felt something in his suit via his neural interface.

< FOUND SUSPICIOUS MECHANIC GUY POSSIBLE ENEMY >

John began transmitting his own message, using his suit as an antenna.

< 01000100011011110110010101110011001000000110100001 10010100100000011100110110000101111001001000000111 01000110100001100001011101000010000001101000011001 01001000000110101101101110011011110111011101110011 00100000011011010110010100111111 >

"I'll find a way.", John said.

John then had an idea.

"Do you have any weapons I could use?"
          Last edited by S121; 07-12-2013, 02:35 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Near gunship

Nera looked at Renamon and both agreed in the same thought

"So John killed your master, the only person who died in that building was the announcer who tried to break his mind" the fox said as she looked at the white heired boy directly to his eyes

"You are floating on dangerous water mechanical boy, I suggest you to don´t do anything risky" samus said as she sent her ship to the sky just in case as she also send the next message

--. ..- -.-- / ... .- -.-- ... / -- .- ... - . .-. / -. .- -- -- . -.. / .- -. -. --- ..- -. -.-. . .-. / -.- .. .-.. .-.. . -.. / -... -.-- / -.-- --- ..-
            Last edited by Kristia; 07-12-2013, 02:37 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Then he smiled.

"Whatever do you mean? YOU'RE IN THE MOST ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH FACILITY IN THE WORLD!!!"
              "Why I never did tell you, did I? The announcer was the one who created me!"

Comment

landing spot

"And what is your main purpose?" the vixen asked still unmoving

Spoiler:

Comment

TISF

John looked at the scientist and said one of his famous lines in a tone of determination...

"I need a weapon."

John was ready to follow the scientist.
                  sigpic

Comment

He walked towards an empty room with a simple wardrobe.

"Ever heard of Narnia?"

The scientist opened the wardrobe to reveal an entire room full of weapons ranging from hand guns to snipers to rocket launchers to blasters.

"Yessir, any weapon ever made, real or game made, there's always that one fan who recreates it. Go on. Choose."

"Geez, and I thought I wasn't listening. To take back the head of an alien and make my master famous at his grave!"

Comment

Beach

This time Nera was the one to speak "Then why did your master attacked John? even more destroyed the whole building?"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hell if I knew. I don't really question the master. I don't know what happens when I do and I don't wanna find out."

Comment

TISF

John may have not shown his emotions, but he was very damn happy!

John began looking through and picked the good ones.

John picked up a militarized .950 JDJ rifle. It looked very similar to a normal .50 caliber sniper rifle, except bigger.

He then grabbed an XM-25, a "smart" grenade launcher.

He looked at the AA-12 and grinned. He put that into his duffle bag as well.

John then saw a giant gun. It looked pretty old, but extremely sturdy. On the side was the word "Punt Gun".

John grabbed the beast of a shotgun and loaded it, then put it to the side.

That's when John saw his weapons!

All of the weapons he was used to was there!

"Lucky me.", John said as he grabbed two Energy swords, a Gravity Hammer, a Spartan Laser, an Assault Rifle, an 8 gauge Shotgun, and two carbon steel-alloy combat knives.

He also stocked back up on Plasma and Frag grenades.

John grabbed four Incendiary grenades and four Spiker grenades and put them into the bag as well.
                          John looked over to the pile of weapons, then to the scientist.

"Do you have any more bags?", John asked.
                          Last edited by S121; 07-12-2013, 03:47 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Of course! You want the bullet proof, right?" He said a he tossed a large bag labled "bullet-proof."

Comment

TISF

"Why is it called 'Bullet-Proof', Because the bag is bullet proof?", John asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Well, only if you consider 'rocket-blast-survivable' bullet proof."

Comment

Working...
                                X