X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kappa Village

X looks at Kimehana. "Only my armor in a few places, as well as my X-Buster." Said X as he looks at the few cracks on his armor, and his X-Buster which did not look damaged, but the internal components are damaged which will make it unstable in the next fight.

Meanwhile Bass was making his way off the mountain slowly, he has an obvious limp and is badly damaged from recklessly charging into battle. His armor had cracks and was chipped in many places. His left arm is no pretty much unusable, and one of his knee joints locked up. He passed by HM and Daiyousei. As he does he shoots a glare at the two as he leaves the mountain.

Zero had removed his helmet and tossed it onto the ground as he sat on a nearby rock just outside the village. As he does he buries his face in his hands as he begins thinking of what would happen if he lost Nitori.
    He literally was in a state of despair and anger at the moment. Normally he would be more calm and composed even if Nitori was in danger, but for some reason he... just feels different. Is it the same feeling that he had when he was with Iris? The feeling of... love?

These thoughts just angered Zero to no end. He quickly stands up and grabs his helmet and throws it against a wall. Leaving a large crack in the helmet.

Comment

Prison District - The Consumer

As Vladimir began to swing his sword, John unleashed his barrage of light and darkness.

The light acted as searing plasma and the darkness acted like high-explosives.

John was determined to stop Vladimir. If he couldn't kill him, then there was a chance that they would all be captured.

(I won't allow that. Ran's already been through enough and Renamon doesn't deserve that.)

John then increased the size of the blasts, using his resolve as the extra fuel.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The shaman avoided the sword´s attacks and sent energy volleys to the blood user "Perhaps your coated weapons and mental frenzy are good for a berzerker like you, but what about it´s tax? using too much of power has to come from somewhere" she said ducking from an horizontal slash and sliding below Vladimir´s legs

Now on his back, Sakuyamon sent an ice elemental fox to freeze the blood

"By the way John, I suggest you to use that energy storage I gave you"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"You want to know my secret, fox?" Vladimir smiled, barely flinching from the light and darkness bullet. His sword, slammed to the ground, cut the ice wolf in half. "Agony."
          Suddenly, the entire room seemed to vibrate, like a giant heart. Within the chambers, blood of the victims, dead ages ago, brgan pouring out of the cracks within the walls. But that wasn't the only thing pouring out...

"Kill me... Please..."
          "Please... I'll tell you... Where they are..."
          "No! Not the va- GAAAAAAAH!"

"This entire sector is my domain!" Vladimir shouted through the horrible screams of lost souls in their final moments. "I am Chief Warden Vladimir Sanguinos, the last heir of true hemomancer of Ginnoria!"

Vladimir began his assault once again, this time with added slashes made entirely of blood. Any hits from this will leave one exsanguinated.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

The consumer

It was an horrifying scene, many would throw up at the background "You monster.. have you no remorse for your acts? have you lost your soul and your humanity?" She said yet knowing the answer

The shaman evaded the attacks and marked certain points of the floor while doing so.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Prison Sector - The Consumer

John saw as the torrent of blood swirled around the room.

(Looks like it's time to use all that energy Renamon gave me...)

John turned to Renamon and shouted over the sound of blood spilling around them.

"Renamon, get Ran to a safe area. Hide in one of the far cells. Things are about to get really nasty.", John said as he tapped into the extra energy Renamon gave him.

He then began to charge up his light energy for another attack.

John lowered his shields to 0% and transferred all of the suit's power to Renamon's energy reserve.

This time, he was going to burn everything; all the blood, including Vladimir.
              Last edited by S121; 07-25-2013, 01:33 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The shaman finished marking the floor and impaled her staff on the ground "Sorry John, but im sticking with you, besides you need a shield" she said as the staff sent lines of magic through the floor connecting with each mark forming an hexagon

The hexagon made pillars of energy around Vladimir and sent energy waves to him from all six directions.

Sakuyamon then positioned behind the spartan and prepared to make another shield "The moment you release the power, jump backwards"

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm not sure if that's going to be possible. I won't be able to direct the energy of this one. Try forming a dome around you and Ran, or forming a dome around me and Vladimir. This attack is going to be at least 10,000 F. I'll try to jump back, but you should still shield yourselves.", John said as he reached 40% of his attack's maximum power.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Just trust me, I got you" Sakuyamon said already taking Ran with her and forming her shield with an opening only for the spartan

Spoiler:

Comment

John began to show visible signs of strain.

His body tensed up to an almost unimaginable degree as he was close to completing the attack. He had reached 70% of the charging process.

His armor's outline began to glow white and all the light around him faded, as if he was absorbing the light around him to power the attack.

(Almost there John...)
                      sigpic

Comment

More and more lost souls and blood gathered around a circular area until it formed a pure red crystal.
                        "They yearn for madness today." Vladimir grinned, his jaws dripping of saliva. "My favorite."
                        Vladimir proceeded to... Eat the jewel?

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

John was finally done with his charging phase.

John crossed his wrists near his face, then opened up his arms to an outstretched position.

The result was a blinding light accompanied by a colossal explosion of energy.

The energy from Renamon's boost, John's armor, all the light around them, and John's raw power all combined and created something like a miniature solar explosion.

It was much more powerful than John had anticipated. The temperature exceeded 30,000 F and sent an eighth of a megaton of force in front of him.

John was violently blasted back and smashed against the back of Renamon's shield.

His MJOLNIR armor shut off to protect itself from a power surge and John laid there, exhausted from the attack.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sakuyamon noticed the energy inside Vladimir (Oh damn.. i hope the blast does some work") she thought while holding the shield, all the energy around them evaporating on its path, leaving an almost clean room from all the heat that destroyed any organic thing

Spoiler:

Comment

For a moment, there seemed to be nothing... Did John and Renamon do it? No... A figure rising from the smoke... Laughter of a maniac...
                              "Not bad. Not bad at all." Vladimir walked up from the smoke, his left arm singed. "But if you thought that would take a General down, you ar very much mistaken."
                              Vladimir brought his besmirched sword to John's throat. Right when he was able to swing it down, a gap?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

John thought he was going to lose his head, but all of a sudden, a gap appeared.

(Just my luck. Thank god, Yukari.), John thought to himself as he smiled underneath his helmet.

John took this opportunity to pull out his Combat knives and plant them into Vladimir's feet, pinning him to the floor.

He then tried to force the sword away from Vladimir, pulling it and jamming it into the ground.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-25-2013, 04:34 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X