X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yea, I suppose it would be... And as if that were bad enough, I had to childishly drag it on, hehe..."

Comment

Moriya Shrine

"It... It's really fine." Daiyousei shied away, blushing and keeping her eye contacts off of HM. "I... I suppose Cirno is safe, so everything is fine."

Skies of Vietnam

"You shall not escape." Lucian glared as he soared, seemingly freed from gravity. Using his guns, holy relics bestowed upon him, Lucian began to lay waste on the Chrysalis, showering it with bright bullets as he moved towards it freely.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes... She should be. If she's like you, then I have no doubt..."

I put my hand behind my head. This had turned a little more awkward for both of us.

"Well... Look on the bright side. I found a new weapon."

Comment

Moriya Shrine

"New weapon?" Daiyousei asked. "You mean the sword thing that popped out your arms?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Yes. I might test it later, but now Cirno is the priority. Then the aliens."

I sighed, then asked her something I haven't been able to ask anyone else.

"Hey, aren't you a bit... Freaked out by my multiple personalities?"

"What?!"

Volgin looked out to see the operative chasing us.

"Volgin, man the Chrysalis! Rengar, Sheva, Sniper, you come with me to the back! We're going to put up a fight!"

I immediately headed to the back.

Comment

The Consumer

THe Auditor stopped the conversation with the Nucleoid, and started heading back along the hallway, whistling as he went, a growing darkness filling the hallway, making it pitch black.

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank turned around and started walking off, ignoring the energy surges happening near him, seemingly tuning it out.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Hank, you mustn't..."

I was going to tell him to focus, but... he's dealt with enough for one day, I can tell. As a matter of fact, I'm beat as well. I followed Hank, avoiding the energy bursts...

I hope Otori is alright.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank kept going, until the air seemed to shift around them, and suddenly, they were back at the house within seconds. Hank opened the door, eading inside to find a wounded Sanford and Deimos on the couch. He ignored them, and headed upstairs.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I went inside along with Hank. I sat in the couch.

"Well... Think of it this way. We succeeded our objective and came out alive. That should be worth something...

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank went upstairs, putting his blade on a stand, and falling onto his bed, still wearing his bloody clothing. Sanford took a swig from a bottle of whiskey.

"You could say that. But we did lose Christoff." Sanford said, as Deimos lit a cigarette with his finger.

"Poor bastard." Deimos muttered.

Comment

"Yes, and Otori."

Then I just sat there in silence.

"... Hey, do you have a heaven or hell?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"A what?" both said at the same time.

Comment

"Well, I mean... I heard Hank died many times. Does he ever describe going to some kind of purgatory?"

Comment

Skies over Vietnam

"Sniper, this is all on you." Sheva shouted as she brought out her custom-made submachine gun and fired at Lucian, who dodged everything with ease. As expected from the Purifier himself.
                              "I'm gonna blow one inside of his head, all the four counties." Sniper whispered, aiming a shot.
                              "You shall not escape." Lucian muttered, preparing his dual relic pistols: L for Lucian and S for his slain wife: Senna. He was preparing for the Culling.
                              "Volgin, maneuver the Chrysalis away from him as fast as possible!" I shouted, knowing fully well what could happen when Lucian uses the Culling.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"Then you all better hang on tight, because I'm activating the AI! Chrysalis, activate AI!"

"AI ACTIVATED!"

I went over to the group.

"Guys, don't shoot anymore! This thing's AI will activate the maneuverability, and it can move away from a bulletstorm faster than a jet! Just wait for the cue!"

I'm going to wait for the perfect chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X