X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield

"We will take care of the tanks, Nera launch me" the fox said jumping towards the jackal´s location landing on her paw to throw her at great speed directly to a tank

The vixen used a power paw to push the tank sideways just enough to turn it upside down
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

All of a sudden, there was a great blue flash.

"John, cover me! I'm going to investigate!"

I went over to the source. It looked like... a robot. It might be hostile.

I pulled the gun out and pointed to it.

"State your business now!"

Comment

Battlefield

Nera used her bonestaff and impaled it on the tank to destroy its engines "I got to say they are getting better with their ideas" she said taking out her staff

"How many are left, we must take care of them now" Renamon said and then received a message from Samus through her digivice

"Hang on fox, help is coming" the huntress said from a remote place as her turrets fired misiles to the many thanks
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battlefield

As the blue energy faded a large blue robot with a large fist can be seen in the crater. The robot stood up and opened it's eyes. The robot gives a rather blank stare towards HM before it looks at his surroundings. "Looks like I was late... however it is time to finish this!" Yelled the robot as he flies up into the air. The robot is none other than Duo, a robot bent on destroying all Evil Energy in the known universe.
          "Get ready!" Said Duo as he begins charging up energy into his large fist. Suddenly Duo flies towards a tank and punches the ground in front of it, causing a large explosion of blue energy, heavily damaging the tank almost destroying it. Duo then turns to HM.

"My name is Duo. I have came here to destroy the evil presence that I have detected in this location." He said as he grabs a nearby Grunt, he then proceeds to smash the Grunt into the ground.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank was woken up by an annoying fly, and sat up to see the Higher Power at the foot od his bed.

"What do you want?" Hank grumbled.

"Oh, simply a mission for you." The Higher Power said.

"Go away." Hank said, putting a pillow over his head.

"It's not just Nevada or the Auditor at stake, it's the world, and if you don't help, everyone in the world will die." The Higher Power said.

"Was that a threat?" Hank asked.

"No, it's just what will happen if you fail." The Higher Power said, zapping Hank with a little beam of light, healing his woundsm, and re-energizing him.

"A creature called the Devourer is invading and will destroy the world. Go to Gensokyo. Ask your yama friend about it, she'll know what you mean." The Higher Power explained, disappearing.

Hank sighed, cleaning his sword of blood, and heading downstairs, clapping to get everyone's attention.

"Looks like we have a new job, straight from the flaming white bastard himself." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"... fair enough. I'll introduce you to myself later, but now- look out"

I shot a grunt with the Ratatta.

"Close one. Keep aware. Stupid to mention now, but they're everywhere."

I kept firing.

"Alright. You two devise a plan. I'll go on ahead and study. Ansem, do you have any portable communications device?"

I sat up at the mention.

"A mission? Is it another improbability drive?"

Comment

Battlefield
                _________

Duo had just watched HM as he kept firing. He could already detect something evil in him. However there was a much bigger threat at hand.

Duo had begun charging energy throughout his entire body as he prepared his next attack.

He then quickly turned into a rather large blue meteor and charged forward, plowing through a massive amount of Grunts as well as flying right by HM.

Meanwhile the other Robot Masters kept fighting.

"Looks like it's time for an EMP!" Said Elec Man as he looks around. "Quick I need someone to propel me into the air! I'm going to prepare a large field EMP!"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"No. It involves saving the world, and a place called Gensokyo." Hank explained.

"Saving the world? Sounds fun." Sanford slurred.

"Deimos, did you let Sanford into my private reserve?" Hank said.

"Yes." Diemos said.

"We'll talk about this later." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Get on my hand. I might not be able to do much, so you might want to jump as well. Don't worry, I'm stronger than you look."

I put my hand on the ground palm up.

"Gensokyo?! What happened?!"

Comment

Battlefield

Elec Man had turned to HM and nodded. He ran towards HM. "Lucky for you I'm a good jumper!" He said as he finally reached HM, Elec Man had prepared to jump.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Something about invasions and a Devourer. Nothing serious." Hank said.

Comment

"Alright, 3, 2, 1, jump!"

I used the suit to throw him high in the air.

"Oh no... but how are we to get there? The Improbability Drive is destroyed, so who knows if that portal is still there?"

Comment

Battlefield

Elec Man had jumped high into the air, using the added boost from HM managed to get him relatively high over the battlefield.
                            He had quickly charged up an enormous amount of energy and dispersed it all at once all over the field. The energy formed a rather large disc shaped blast of electromagnetic energy that fell onto the field, not damaging anything but it did shut off most electronics that are not safe from EMP's.

Comment

Simulated London

"I hope you are all prepared."
                              Ansem then transported them into the real world again.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

It's a good thing that this is EMP proof. I kept shooting enemies.

"Gah! How many more of these are there?!"

"... Well, I guess I'll be on my way. Since you two are going together, one of you take a communicator. There's bound to be another one inside the research facility. I will contact you when I find one. I wish you two the best of luck."

I went outside, kicked away the fallen log, looked around, and opened the hatch. I headed inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X