X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of Gensokyo

John never got around to looking at the damage done to him.

Was he burned? Was his armor destroyed?

John looked down at his armor and was shocked. His entire suit was turned obsidian black from the intense heat. The shields kept him alive, but his armor was altered.

John looked at his armor's condition on his HUD, but everything checked out normally. There was no damage to the armor itself, only to the paint.

"Well, other than my armor's paint job being ruined, I'm fine.", John said to Nera.

John then looked at Nera and sighed.

"Hold still.", John said as he pulled out his RDS turret and placed it down. The turret's shields then began to slowly seal up Nera's wounds, easing the pain and restoring the burned flesh.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

California

Phantom had relaxed as the zombie had died. He then turned to the new spirit that had came in. "My name is Phantom, and I apologize if we have intruded on anything..." He said as he quickly grabs his shoulder in pain as he falls to one knee. Phantom had completely forgot about the serious injury he had on his shoulder. There was a large hole on his right shoulder, and inside the hole was many wires and gears.

Comment

I stood there, arms out.

"COME AT ME!!!"

I was assaulted by suns. I was standing, but parts of my body had shown skeletal parts.

"... How... Bothersome..."

I fell to my knees. It looked like I had subdued.

"Are you alright?"

We rushed to Phantom.

"Hey, man where the hell did you get that?!"

While I was taking care of Phantom, some lady comes in.

"..."

"Ah, maya ((fake name. She has none. Deal with it)) what is it?" Dio said. She walked up to Dio. She tugged on his shirt. Then after a while, Dio shot up.

"Oh, no."

"What is it Dio?"

"Um, ah, Aya, it's late. Just... Stay here, please. You two, come with me."

I helped Phantom up. I followed Dio out.

Comment

Isaac's Mind

Isaac saw that Zenmmas was injured, but he didn't fall for Zemmas's trick.

"No. That was way too easy.", Isaac thought as he pulled out a mini-nuke launcher and fired at Zemmas.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

California

"I'm f-fine... however in my current state I will be unable to fight much longer... I should however stay behind, and protect the girl. I will just be a h-hindrance to you." Said Phantom as he turns to Ocelot and Dio. "Now just leave me here... I do not wish to burden you any further..." He said as the wound on his shoulder begins to get throw off a few sparks.

Comment

There was a giant smoke bomb. But when it cleared, it showed... A single giant skeletal wing. I floated and revealed that my damages were slowly repairing.

"... Damn. You brought me to this level... Impudent child."

I teleported to Isaac and smashed his face on the ground.

"... That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about."

Then, there were footsteps outside. It wasn't spirits. It sounded like human sneakers. Dio's eyes widened.

"Quick, in the closet!"

He shoved everyone into the closet.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

Nera stood there as her body got healed with John´s machine "Thanks for the aid, and I like your new color, more professional if you ask me" she said and then looked at where the extractor was

"Is it.. truly gone? I mean did we finally destroyed it? she said getting up and finally looked at the sky

"I hope Rena reached that ship, it is pretty far away up there"
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John looked up into the sky and at the Consumer.

"I know a way to be sure.", John said as he then looked at Nera.

"I'm going to warp us there, but first we need to check in with the others and be debriefed.", John said to Nera.

Isaac's Mind

Thanks to Isaac's helmet, his head was protected by the blow.

As Isaac went into the ground, Isaac activated his boot's thruster at full power, then quickly turned it off.

The result was a searing hot explosion into Zemmas's chest, sending him flying.

Isaac then quickly got back up on his feet and readied himself for more.
                  Last edited by S121; 08-17-2013, 09:01 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

After the explosion, I quickly recovered in midair. I then flew at Isaac at speeds of light. I collided with him, dragged him for a while, then shot him into the air. Then I shot a beam at him.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Hold your horses." came the voice of Mimi, seemingly coming from all around the two. "I wouldn't recommend doing that."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"So I was right about you basically being a ghost, or at least the equivalent of one?", John asked Mimi.

"Why wouldn't you recommend it?"

Isaac's Mind

As the beam came towards Isaac, Isaac frowned.

(Okay, you wanna play like that? Fine...)

All of a sudden, a giant black wave shot out from Isaac's body, slowing everything down to a stop.

Isaac then flew down towards Zemmas and created interdimensional rifts around Zemmas's arms and legs, immobilizing him.

Once that was done, Isaac walked to Zemmas's front and resumed time.

"Hi. I just wanted to say goodbye before I cut off your arms and legs. What do you say about that?", Isaac asked as the portals shrank, slicing through Zemmas's armor and touching his skin.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Hmm... What to say... Ah, yes. F*ck you."

I was disembodied soon after.

"... Hmph. So what are ya gonna do now? Kill me? I wouldn't. My body was set to explode on death, an explosion greater than a supernova. Kill me and your mind goes along ith it. Let's just say it will be a headache that will make you beg for death."

Comment

Isaac's Mind

"Well, I do have one way. You see all these neurons? First, let's get rid of them.", Isaac said as Zemmas and Isaac's surroundings turned into a beautiful field of grass with a tree behind Zemmas.

Isaac propped Zemmas up on the tree trunk and crouched down in front of him.

He then retracted his helmet and smiled.

All of a sudden, Isaac changed his facial expression to an angry one and punched Zemmas in the face.

"It's either that you leave my mind peacefully, or I keep punching you in the jaw.", Isaac said as his smile returned.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-17-2013, 09:48 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

The devourer

Sakuyamon took out her staff from the little hole it got stuck with and started searching for any weakspot ("Come on.. there should be something to start with") she thought focusing on where to start her assault until she found what looked like a hatch or something related to a service opening
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, ow, stop the pain... Ya know, I'm surprised that you don't even care to interrogate me."

Comment

Working...
                                X