X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"YOU CANNOT KILL ME!!! YOU CANNOT KILL THE DEATHLESS!!! DIE, MORTALS!!! DIE IN MY HELL FIRE!!! YOU WILL ALL BOW TO ME!!!"

Comment

Space

Koishi did so, and the flames rose.

"I hope you like barbequed." Koishi chuckled.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Engines - Space - The Consumer

Isaac held Zenmari in the intense heat.

"If anything, this should kill him.", Isaac said to the girl helping him.

After a good minute, Isaac pulled Zenmari moved Zenmari out of the flames with his Kenesis Module and looked him over to see if the heat had done its work.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I lie there. I couldn't move.

Death. It's about time... Someone was strong enough... To...

Comment

Isaac looked down at Zenmari and pulled out his Contact Beam.

"Consider this an act of mercy.", Isaac said as he aimed the weapon at Zenmari's head and charged up the particle accelerator.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Amusing." Staring at John, the Devourer laughed. The portal was shut, but his arm was preserved. "Amusing! A mere portal? Was that your final straw?"

The Devourer drew his katana: the katana that not even John was able to lift, with ease. A slight electric current was running through the blade, and the hilt had a small gauge that would be full in any moment.

"It's over." The Devourer smiled gleefully as the gauge reached the top. Gensokyo will be destroyed into nothing in any second now.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Then, in the blink of an eye -- no, faster -- Zommari's hand was somewhere. If Isaac were to look down, he would see... That Zommari's hand tore right through his chest, armor and all, through the other side. And if Isaac wre to look up, he would see that another skeletal wing grew.

"How... Dare you... MOCK ME!!!!!"

He clamped Isaac with the wing bones, one through his waist and one through his shoulder.

"I don't care what you are! Even if you were immortal, this would be a stretch to survive!!!"

Comment

The Consumer

Right about then, an electric shock halted the flow of electrical current in the Devourer's katana.
                  "What-" This was the first time the Devourer looked to be taken aback. The eyes turned to a mysterious lady equipped with a frilly... Drill?
                  "Iku?" Yukari looked in shock.
                  "I thought you needed help." Iku winked.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Space

"No. One. Hurts. My FRIENDS!" Koishi then grabbed Zenmari, sending both of them into the depths of the insanely hot fire.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

John quickly looked to Iku and sighed.

"Glad to see you could make it.", John said to Iku.

With that, Isaac placed a stasis field on Zenmari and fired his Contact Beam.

All of a sudden, the girl with green hair pulled Zenmari away and fell into the engine's fire with him.

Isaac floated there as his HUD's health light blinked red and showed just a sliver of the bottom holographic icon.
                      Last edited by S121; 08-18-2013, 04:46 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

The girl's tackle helped me dodge the contact beam. I stood in the fire. I lifted the girl by the collar and did what no one would do to a girl... Or rather, only soldiers would do to eachother.

I punched her with punches equivalent to bus crashes going 100 mph.

"YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!!!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BRAT AND A NUISANCE AND A DISGRACE TO HUMAN AND DEMON ALIKE!!!!! SHAMEFUL PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE NO PLACE IN HELL!!!!!"

With that, I repeatedly smashed her to the ground.

Comment

While Zenmari was busy attacking Koishi, Isaac took one final shot.

Isaac quietly floated close to Zenmari, charged his Contact Beam, and fired at the back of his head.
                          sigpic

Comment

Space

Koishi stopped the smashing in it's tracks, holding him back.

"That's where you're wrong." Koishi then glowed, them switching places in terms of strength, as she flipped the tables, and injuries. Koishi then pulled him deeper, to the engine's core, where she punched him in with the same strength Zenmari had, exploding the engine, and shaking the entire back half of the ship with pure energy and force. Koishi just stood there in the flames, like they were nothing.

Comment

How bothersome... really...

I was nearly dead. Oh well. I guess it's safe to say... they won.

I changed forms one more time. But this time... I had white feathers, like a true angel. I began smiling, but mh eyes looked serene. I floated to Isaac's level.

"Thank you, Isaac. You have freed me from the Devourers influence. Who am I, you ask? Well... I was your guardian angel. But now that you have defeated me, I see there is no need for my assistance any longer. I shall be moving on."

I turned to the girl. "And thank you. You are a strong willed young lady. He couldn't have done it without you."

I turn to the sky. "Now... I must go. I must protect someone else in need. Isaac... you should be fine without a guardian Angel. And young lady, may the gods smile upon you as well."

I float to the air, and in a bright flash... I was gone.

Comment

Domino´s room

Renamon was getting desperate to the deal the general wanted "Unfortunately I have no knowledge about your brother, but im not leaving this place without Ran" she sighed knowing the possible outcome
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X