X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engines - Space - The Consumer

"Huh... How old is your sister?", Isaac asked in a curious tone.

The more Isaac heard, the more he was interested in their lifespan and aging process, and to an extent, Youkai in general. He had heard of many crazy things, but never something like this. It sparked his curiosity, his wonder.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Engines

"I think she lost track around the 1,400's." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Huh?" Kirkland looked up to receive a laser to the face. He stumbled his hamburger presser to deflect the laser, but that did not stop the laser from blinding him.

"Gah, you dirty coward!" Kirkland swung his presser around like a madman, brandishing his weapon wildly to try and catch his opponents. "Show yourselves!"

"There's just so many!" One of the fairies complained. "I don't think we can win!"

"Of course we can!" Flandre reassured the fairy. "Look behind. They lost 80% of thir front troops."

"We've lost a lot ourselves." Reimu argued. "All but a few hundred fairies remain."

It was clear that they were fighting a losing battle. The Nucleoids were piling over their position every minute, fresh reinforcements pouring from the ship every time. But backing away now would only result in utter defeat and jeopardize the hit team inside the ship...

"We're fighting a losing fight, aren't we?" Flandre glanced at Reimu nervously.

"Better make it count then." Reimu responded. Suddenly, from all sides, the Youkais of Gensokyo lined up to form a position against the Nucleoids. The Youkais, allies and old rivalries mixed within, stood up for one purpose, and they will not stop until they have achieved their purpose or die for it.

"Yep." Flandre nodded. "Better make it count."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Skies of Gensokyo

The Borealis was still firing from above, it's seemingly never ending supply of cannonballs raining down onto the battlefield, along with Sekibanki's flamethrower spitting out long reaching flames from the belly of the ship.

THe Hypervessel was still firing their own payloads down as well, while Yumemi was on the front lines, decimating entire rows of troops with her artificial magic.

The Inventory ships were holding out the best though, as troops teleported down to the battlefield, and hails of lead, energy, and explosives came from the small fleet of ships themselves.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Isaac was shocked. How could it be that these girls could live to be close to 1,000 years old, yet still look so young? Was it even genetically possible? Wouldn't their genetic makeup wither away by then? Was it magic? If their genetic structure was that sound, that durable, then that would explain their legendary strength and resilience.

"Honestly, I'm actually amazed. It's not often when that happens. Wow. I have a lot of questions, but I think we should help the others first. Just grab my hand when you're ready to go.", Isaac said to Koishi as he held out his hand.

The Consumer

John may not have been able to kill the Devourer, but he could try and incapacitate him.

In a single instant, John jumped back and used his darkness magic. Within seconds, little balls of darkness began to form in the Devourer's veins, starving his body of blood. Soon, the Devourer's brain would be affected by the lack of fresh blood. At the very least, it would heavily impair his ability to fight.
            Last edited by S121; 08-19-2013, 01:51 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Coward!? All I did was fire a laser at you!" Yelled Axl who is still in his Nine Tails form watches on as Kirkland starts swinging his large Hamburger Presser around wildly, in an attempt to stop him Axl uses the increased strength and hand to hand combat capabilities of his Ninetails form to grab the Hamburger Presser that Kirkland was swinging around. Using all his might he tries to bring the General to a stop.

Meanwhile X had finally finished transforming into his Fourth Armor. In a large blinding flash of light X emerges from the bright white aura in a new armor.

"Okay now I'm ready!" Proclaimed X as he sees Axl struggling to try and stop the madman, however Axl's transformation had worn out and he was smashed by the hamburger presser. "Axl!" Yelled X as he turns to Kirkland. "You're going to pay for that! Charge shot!" He yelled as he fires a large blue powerful blast of energy from his Fourth Armor X-Buster. If the attack connects it will do significant damage, as well as leaving behind a small blue orb to continue to damage Kirkland.

Comment

Engines

Koishi held Isaac's hand tightly.

"Ready when you are!" Koishi said with cheer.

Comment

The Consumer

"Ah, darkness inside my vein." The Devourer looked at his bulging vein. "Another pathetic excuse of an attack."

The Devourer began to purge the darkness away from him. The blood started expelling the darkness into the air, forming a slight fog seeping through his otherwise spotless skin.

"Now I attack." The Devourer said, and Iku, who was struggling with the electric current that was Extracting the core of the world, fell unconscious, her clothes ripped to shred by an unknown force. Iku began falling towards the ground. At this height, Iku would blast into pieces if not caught.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

If Isaac was right when he thought about a Youkai's genetic and cellular integrity, then Koishi would actually be able to withstand more G-forces than Isaac with his modified RIG suit.

Isaac tightened his grip on Koishi's hand and blasted off, first going at 30 mph, then quickly increasing it to over Mach 8.

This caused stress to Isaac's body, but it wouldn't be long until they reached the room the Devourer and the others were in.

The Consumer

Within the span of a single minute, Isaac and Koishi quickly made their way to an airlock that was located near the room everyone else was in.

Isaac opened the safety panel on the side of the airlock and pulled the lever inside, causing the airlock to open. Isaac waited until the room depressurized, then entered the room with Koishi in hand.

Once the airlock closed, the room quickly repressurized. As soon as the room was at an adequate pressure, Isaac's RIG made a loud hiss as air blasted out the side. Within seconds, Isaac's RIG expelled all the old air and replenished it's air tanks with fresh oxygen.

After Isaac's suit completed the replenishing process, he than looked down to Koishi.

"So, are you feeling okay? You're not feeling sick from the G-forces, are you?", Isaac asked Koishi in a calm tone.

John saw that his attack did not work, but before he could launch another attack, Iku fell from the air and towards the ground.

Reacting with his super-enhanced reflexes, John sprinted towards Iku, jumped into the air, and caught Iku in his arms.
                    Last edited by S121; 08-19-2013, 02:13 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

I feel great, actually! That was exhilarating." Koishi replied, as Koishi's armor faded back into Model X, which she put in her hat.

Comment

The Consumer

Seeing as how there was no immediate danger, Isaac retracted his helmet and breathed in the air of the ship.

Isaac smiled at Koishi's response and spoke.

"Well then, it's good to see that you're fine. My first time doing that, I got sick and tossed into a trashcan.", Isaac laughed.

Isaac saw how strange her clothes were, but in the time he spent being in Gensokyo, he quickly got used to it. Perhaps it was their way of standing out among all the others. It had to be hard to stand out over so many other extraordinary beings.
                        Last edited by S121; 08-19-2013, 02:51 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Before we head out there, let me do this." Koishi simply tapped Isaac's shoulder.

Comment

The Consumer

"Do what?", Isaac asked Koishi in a calm tone, despite the fact that they were going to fight a large group of Generals.

Isaac had so many brushes with death, just like a couple of minutes ago, so he was calm in the face of death. It had almost no effect on him anymore.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

That little tap I gave you let you synchronize to me. In non-fancy terms, you're invisible.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac was confused. She made him invisible with nothing but a single tap on the shoulder?

"How did you...?", Isaac asked, but stopped in mid-sentence.

That's when Isaac remembered that it was magic. Isaac was very used to technology, and magic was a very new concept for him. His general rule for magic was that if you can't quite explain something, like Koishi turning him invisible, then it was most likely magic.

Isaac spoke again, only this time, instead of asking how she did it, he asked how it works.

"How does it turn us invisible?", Isaac asked in a curious tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X