X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs

Six turned around to see Xehanort talking about the x-blade and how the light was bathing the Earth.

Despite this, Six felt nothing but pain, pain and anger for his fallen Spartans, people that he trained and that he watched grow into heroes, only to be slaughtered by Xehanort.

Six's calm demeanor snapped, exposing his anger.

"Is the light going to bring back the people you just killed!? You will be held accountable!", Six angrily said to Xehanort as he started to quickly approach Xehanort with his Combat Knife drawn.
    Last edited by S121; 09-16-2013, 01:42 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

He held up the x-blade and used a little magic trick. Now for every step ho took towards him he would actually slide back two steps. "I do not know. There have been legends of people that are revived by the light. As for the lesser nobodies that I just created, just free the heart and as long as you make sure to do this..." he walked forwards and stroke one of the nobodies so that it disappeared because it was killed. "... they should return a complete person again where they separated."
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Seeing that he was making no progress, Six reluctantly stopped moving and stared daggers at Xehanort.

"Can you guarantee that they will be revived?", Six asked in a calmer, yet cold tone.

Six then thought for a moment and asked another set of questions.

"What exactly do you have to gain by releasing the light and getting that key.. blade, and where is John? We thought he was still in our universe.", Six said to Xehanort.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"As long as you return all the pieces from something broken you can rebuild it. It is the same here. As for what we gain, we gain knowledge. Knowledge about Kingdom Hearts. Knowledge about how people react to it"
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Six began to calm down as Xehanort assured him that the Spartans would not have died defending the lab.

"And what about John's location? I know somebody that will be very happy to see him again.", Six said in a much calmer tone as his calm demeanor began to slowly return.
            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

As John connected the suit to the terminal, Mephisto's face flashed on his visor, and electrical sparks were coming out of his suit.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

All of a sudden, John's suit began to spark and his suit's targeting reticle and magnetic boots went offline.

John was surprised by the sudden attack, but Mephisto was now fighting in John's territory now.

Thanks to his Spartan Neural Interface, he had the power to override all of the suit's controls, just in case a rogue AI, or a malicious program tried to control the suit or internally damage it.

John focused on the power input to the suit and forced it back to a controllable amount, allowing him to start tracking Mephisto.

(You're not getting away that easily.), John thought to himself as he continued his work.
                Last edited by S121; 09-16-2013, 05:34 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Oh, is that so?" came the voice of Mephisto, yet only John heard it. "I looked in your head. Quite a tale you have, John. In fact, it gives me an idea."

A low chuckling could be heard.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

John didn't know what Mephisto was planning, but if it was from John's mind, then he should be able to overcome it.

He wasn't sure if Mephisto was going to attack his mind or body, so he prepared both, bracing for whatever might come.

(Why the indirect attacks? I thought you were an all powerful demon. I've got to help save a planet, so let's just get the fight over with.), John thought to Mephisto.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"You have fun with that. Because of this new idea of mine, i've got to go find find something." Mephisto thought back.

Comment

The Consumer

John was almost done tracking Mephisto. Soon, he would know the exact location, but right now, that scan was inaccurate and needed more time to zero in on John's target.

(And what exactly is it that you need to find? Are you afraid to die? Is that why you keep hiding? I've got not only you and the Devourer to deal with, I've also got to kill the Auditor. As you can see, I don't really have time for games.), John thought to Mephisto.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"I'm not on the ship, simpleton. And i'm certainly not telling you my plans." Mephisto said. "And besides, you can't kill an emotion."

Comment

The Consumer

(No you can't kill an emotion but you can kill and seal the embodiment of it. And as for calling me a simpleton, you do realize that I need to have evidence that you aren't on the ship before I can come to the conclusion that you aren't present. It's called logic. And don't worry, if need be, I can simply travel to your dimension and deal with you at a moment's notice.), John thought to Mephisto.

John then used his neural interface to divert power away from the damaged circuits in his suit and rerout it to a group of higher power circuits, reactivating his magnetic boots and targeting reticle.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Mephisto was still nowhere to be found on any of John's sensors.

"You would be simply wasting your time." Mephisto said, his voice fading at the end.

Comment

The Consumer

John completed the scan, disconnected from the terminal, and turned towards Hank and the others.

"He ran.", John said as he put away his Barret .950 JDJ.

(All these villains from video games... I'll just have to send Mephisto a NOVA bomb. Problem solved...), John thought to himself as he looked up to the hole in the ceiling.

"Do you guys need a lift, or are you going to stay behind and kill stragglers?", John asked Hank, Deimos, and Sanford.
                                Last edited by S121; 09-16-2013, 07:46 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X