X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was half listening.

"How should I know, base 7 is the chemical powerhouse, they could be making anything even a copy of the Spartan serum.......... Wait, what?! I was injected with a copy of the Spartan serum?!"

Comment

Sector 3 - Prometheus Labs

"Yes, you have been infected. It's not as effective, but they added some kind of healing factor to it. I only hope they haven't perfected it yet. Who knows what they might do with Neo-Yakuza Spartans. They won't have the training that we have, but they will still be a problem. Unlike the Spartan Serum, the Neo-Yakuza brand is a virus, while the Spartan Serum is a combination of different chemicals.", Six said in a calm tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"This... This is unbelievable! I can't believe it! Does it have a strength or speed factor as well?"

Comment

Six was slightly surprised by Gerard's reaction, but then again, he knew that he was a Halo fan.

"Yes, but not nearly as drastic as the Spartan Serum. I don't know if you will get stronger and faster over time, but you might.", Six explained to Gerard.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

This day... "CANNOT GET ANY BETTER!!! I WAKE UP IN PROMETHEUS LABS, I MEET A SPARTAN V, I GET THE CHANCE TO MEET AND GIFT ALONGSIDE MASTER CHIEF HIMSELF, THEN I FOUND OUT THAT I AM THAT MUCH CLOSER TO BECOMING THAT MUCH CLOSER TO BECOMING A SPARTAN MYSELF!!! OH, GOD, SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!"

Comment

The Consumer

thump

ba-dump

'Where am I?'

Look around you. Pretty gradients of pink, lavender, and pale purple.

'Who are you?'

Look, over there yonder, there's an orchard, with peaches, tender to touch and brimming with vibrant ester, just like you.

'You're starting to creep me out. Who the hell are you?'

Can't recognize me? I am your alternative.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Six couldn't help it. He facepalmed and sighed.

"Well, you're about to go fight in a foreign land against thousands of aliens too, so you might want to calm down. You'll be killing aliens like a Spartan soon enough.", Six calmly said to Gerard.
                sigpic

Comment

The Hangar

Chris turned to the Pelican in awe. "So this is the Pelican? Impressive... I've piloted a few military aircraft's in my day, but this is just... impressive." Said Chris as he walked up to it. As he drew closer he placed his hand on it.

Medical Ward

Claire waved goodbye to Six as he left. "Bye Six... goodluck..."

Comment

Hangar - Prometheus Labs

As Chris was touching the side of the metal aircraft, the back of the Pelican opened up and the Spartans started to board it.

"Quite impressive, isn't it? Unlike other aircraft, our's are able to take off almost instantly. It's able to go up into space and even survive reentry. Think of it like a miniature space shuttle."[/B][/color], the squad leader said to Chris.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hangar

Chris turned to the Squad Leader "So in short it's a VTOL capable of going into orbit, and travel through space?" Said Chris as he continues to examine the Pelican. He was indeed impressed with it. His past experience in the United States Air Force in his world, and his time during the BSAA had given him some knowledge and experience in piloting VTOL's and other military based aircraft. "That is damn impressive..."

Comment

Hangar - Prometheus Labs

"It's all made exactly like the Halo games. To be honest, it is technology from 2557. That's why it's so advanced."[/B][/color], the squad leader said as the last of the Spartans boarded the Pelican.

"Looks like it's time for us to go.", the squad leader said as he boarded the Pelican.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Nine God Arcanum."

Ran slowly began to sap the energy from her arcane spearheads. Cuts? Healed. Bruises? Fixed. Broken bones? No problem. The amassed wounds, over the days of unimaginable torture, were healed within seconds.

"Ran..." Yukari grinned unnervingly. "Good luck."

"It was a pleasure serving you." Ran glanced back, nodded at Yukari, then looked at John. She smiled as if she could see John through his helmet.
                          Do not worry, this will be over soon.

Ran flew towards Devourer, for the final duel of her battle.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

John was rendered speechless by the transformation. Just a moment ago, Ran looked as if she was unfit to fight, but now, she was completely healed and clothed in what appeared to be holy energy. What surprised him even more was the fact that she looked at him, not at his armor, but through his helmet and at him.

As Ran ran towards the Devourer, John turned his head over to Yukari.

"What do we need to do to help?", John asked Yukari in a slightly urgent tone.

John actually hoped that Ran would be alright. The Devourer was not to be taken lightly. John hated sitting by, unable to do something. He was the kind of person that never stood on the sidelines.
                            Last edited by S121; 09-23-2013, 03:39 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Medical Ward-Prometheus Labs

Chung was still sleeping on his cot when he started to have a harsh dream...

Everything was on fire, buildings were in ruins, and demons were attacking everyone in sight. Chung was amongst the crowd in his armor with the Destroyer at the ready. Chung immediately figured out where he was... he was in Hamel during the demon's invasion. Chung looked on in fear as he also realized what was going on... this was exactly what happened before his father was possessed... Suddenly behind him a tall man in similar armor stood over Chung. Chung turned around only to be greeted with his father. "F-Father!?..." He muttered as he got in a defensive position. "D-Don't m-make me hurt you!" Chung said as his father lifted his weapon. All his father did was chuckle as he dropped his weapon over the young guardian... everything went black...

Chung awoke with a loud scream as he snapped to consciousness. Tears filled Chung's eyes as he covered his head with his hands. He had this same dream several times before, and the result was always the same... Chung sat there as he was now fully awake.
                              "It was just a dream..." He said to no one in particular as he stood up...

Comment

The consumer

Renamon was waiting for Domino´s response to prepare the cannon when she felt the sudden energy surge

"You also felt it, right? the ninetailed fox girl is doing the same as you like in that time.." Nera said with a grim tone

The fox sighed and looked at her paw "Yukari.. I hope you use my digivice old hag.. she deserves another chance.." she said hoping that the gap controller could hear her. Ran had a good life for what the fox could barely see in their time in Gensokyo and she as everyone has a chance to live
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X